Author Topic: Completing the game with 0 deaths  (Read 4850 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Arnvišr

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Completing the game with 0 deaths
« on: 10 September 2020, 08:39:25 »
Hi, I have been looking through this forum for builds a few times and must say that it has been very helpful! Just created an account here to ask if there are any classes that I should avoid if I want to finish the game (normal to legendary) with zero deaths?

I've played a few different characters, mostly defense combined with something more focused on damage. Will defense scale well into legendary or am I better of going for nature?

Right now I am trying a runesmith (rune/defense), will I be able to finish legendary with zero deaths with this class?

I'm pretty newbie so all tips are welcome to finish this challenge!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Completing the game with 0 deaths
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2020, 18:51:07 »
Hello and welcome to the forum Arnvišr  ^-^
From my previous experience I must say that we can expect problems with your account in future since you used non-English character in your name, when account is created you got Username and Name - Username is primary nick with which you can log in to the forum, and Name is displayed nick, so I highly recommend that we change your Username Arnvišr to Arnvidr or similar and so you won't have problems to log in and to keep displayed Name - Arnvišr. Result everyone will see you as Arnvišr, but your original nick to log in will be Arnvidr or whatever else you want to be. Let me know if you agree with me about this change, if you agree I will need to set you password again and you will have probably to follow some link on your email > requested by forum to confirm action. You can contact me on discord if you have questions https://discord.gg/fgveay9
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2020, 19:28:58 »
if playing twinked, anything is possible.
if playing untwinked, you should only pick one mastery. just put points on the mastery bar of your 2nd mastery but don't put points on any skill there
lol jk
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 11 September 2020, 06:51:03 »
Welcome to the forum.   :)

Rune/Defense should be pretty strong.  Defense is the tankiest mastery in the game with plenty of shield passives to help you out.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Arnvišr

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #4 on: 11 September 2020, 07:18:31 »
efko, changing the username sounds good.

MedeaFleecestealer, then I will keep on going with my runesmith. Thank you:)

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #5 on: 11 September 2020, 12:13:40 »
Defense+rune is alright, rune skill can do alot of dmg while defense can help you survive with rally and collosus form.

The essencial trick to complete legendary with 0 deaths is always kept the eye on your resistances, try do not having -100% on the main ones, like pierce.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 13 September 2020, 19:46:51 »
efko, changing the username sounds good.

MedeaFleecestealer, then I will keep on going with my runesmith. Thank you:)

Ok, so Arnvidr will be your Username. Send me via private message desired password, later you can change it to whatever you want. This is to prevent losing access to the forum because I need to add password and you probably have to confirm via email this action.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal