Author Topic: Teleporter Zone.dbr missing  (Read 2461 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline typhon007

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Teleporter Zone.dbr missing
« on: 15 December 2020, 15:50:18 »
i don't want to spam the forums but i got another problem that i can't solve. i wanted to create a teleporter and everything works fine except for those zones. i imported the records/ingameui/teleportmap/zones/greece/helos.dbr renamed it and setup my teleportmap.dbr. the button and image show up just fine but when i try to import the greecezonelist my custom .dbr is nowhere to be found. it definitely must be there when i click on the "set all" button it shows up but it points to a non existing .dbr in the index selection.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline lixiss

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
Re: Teleporter Zone.dbr missing
« Reply #1 on: 15 December 2020, 20:13:54 »
i don't want to spam the forums but i got another problem that i can't solve.
Isn't that what a forum is for?

i wanted to create a teleporter and everything works fine except for those zones. i imported the records/ingameui/teleportmap/zones/greece/helos.dbr renamed it and setup my teleportmap.dbr. the button and image show up just fine but when i try to import the greecezonelist my custom .dbr is nowhere to be found. it definitely must be there when i click on the "set all" button it shows up but it points to a non existing .dbr in the index selection.
ArtManager's File/Record picker shows only records from game's database. Just enter path to your renamed record manually... :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #2 on: 15 December 2020, 23:47:37 »
i don't want to spam the forums but i got another problem that i can't solve.
Isn't that what a forum is for?
Spam is the main definition of every forum. There are 3 types of spam:
1. Relevant content with the forum purpose,
2. Off topic content which is not related with the forum purpose but is acceptable,
3. Unwanted content, we barely had it. If it happen unwanted content to be posted, we will edit or remove it, or user will be warned not to post it, in worst case user can be banned from forum. But again this community is healthy and kind, in my opinion sometimes we need more action
(not talking about action against user/s, but about more posts and opinions), different opinions about some things and similar.
« Last Edit: 15 December 2020, 23:51:24 by efko »
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline lixiss

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
« Reply #3 on: 16 December 2020, 01:51:16 »

Oh... probably i'm keep few important words behind scene... I meant what asking (on-topic) questions on the forum is not a spamming. And there is no need to sorry about that.

PS: Surely everything has own limits, and if i'm in single day ask 100 questions even perfectly and sensible - then this act most likely will be treated as spam. :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #4 on: 16 December 2020, 06:36:28 »

Oh... probably i'm keep few important words behind scene... I meant what asking (on-topic) questions on the forum is not a spamming. And there is no need to sorry about that.

PS: Surely everything has own limits, and if i'm in single day ask 100 questions even perfectly and sensible - then this act most likely will be treated as spam. :)
So far from my experience spam/spamming can be done both in positive and negative way at least for forum terminology and usually is nothing serious. Word used as negative or bad spam is flood/flooding with definition - arrive in overwhelming amounts or quantities. I saw that on multiple forums and it seems is used on global level.
@typhon007 did you solve your thing related with Teleporter Zone.dbr missing?
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline typhon007

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #5 on: 16 December 2020, 11:17:12 »
once again i have to thank you  lixiss. i didn't think it would work but it does.  :))
« Last Edit: 16 December 2020, 11:19:10 by typhon007 »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal