Author Topic: Single Mastery (sort of) Untwinked Hardcore Challenge  (Read 21672 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline rakshir

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -5
Re: Single Mastery (sort of) Untwinked Hardcore Challenge
« Reply #60 on: 18 August 2020, 02:14:57 »
Well it's over folks. Sorry @botebote77, it's just you left. I promise I didn't sabotage myself just cause I wanted to try adding poison. I died in a disappointing, anticlimactic way. After surprising myself by making it all of the way through Act 4, I went down like a chump to the first coral guardian archers and mage that I encountered in Atlantis. Maybe I needed more pierce resistance. I had been cruising through on autopilot up to that point in Atlantis. I'd only played it once before when it first came out and frankly had been kind of bored until right before I died. And then my life drain (heal) didn't go off or something, I don't know. Honestly, Atlantis lag could have been a factor but I can't say for sure. My performance in Atlantis isn't horrible, it's just a little choppy. But thanks for the challenge botebote. That's the furthest I've ever made without dying and it definitely made me play differently.

Here are my final pics:
Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: 18 August 2020, 02:18:47 by rakshir »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #61 on: 18 August 2020, 12:28:55 »
awwww feelsbadman.. your DA seems low, but it was the ranged mobs that did you

well, i'm still alive. act 4 had been good in terms of purple drops, but the problem is... i couldn't wear them or they're not what i need
these 2 purples came from Cerberus alone
Spoiler for Hiden:

then later hades treasury again 2 purples
Spoiler for Hiden:

but i might use phorkos trident in legendary. i got more purples than just those
well anyway, it can't be seen here but here is where i killed Dactyl, which was the most problematic in act 4
Spoiler for Hiden:

then Hades
Spoiler for Hiden:

ps: act 4 was full of bugs. lots of times i got stuck in random places, not just cave entrances. then it's too dangerous if i press the "teleport to nearby location" button. sometimes i'm inside town, i press the button and it would teleport me outside of town in the middle of mobs. i learned now i don't use that button anymore. i just exit or teleport to nearest town. and yes i get stuck even in towns
there was also a time i couldn't enter a cave. the cave entrance was just black. the only way to enter was to exit then reload
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline rakshir

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: 18 August 2020, 14:05:02 »
@botebote77 Man you're cruising. You could go all the way! Odd, I've never noticed any bugs in Act 4.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #63 on: 18 August 2020, 21:10:11 »
Congratz Rakshir, you have beaten your own record. Bote, your are next on the road to Legendary, things get hotter now !

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #64 on: 06 September 2020, 00:26:12 »
few days ago i decided to spend about 20 mins every now and then so i still have progress

Spoiler for Hiden:
omega telkine

loki

surtr

skills

Doppelganger didn't spawn. right when i thought of trying something funny. before entering mimer's maze, i unequipped my weapon. that was to force Doppel to fight me barehanded  >:D
but didn't spawn so i wasn't able to try it

i was lucky to find what looks like veteran's Scironian helm. my resists will suck though. that's one of the disadvantages of playing a trapper because 2 jewelries are for pets and the other jewelry is for occult. guess i will just have to resort to item swapping, depending on the resists needed

Legendary up next
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline rakshir

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: 06 September 2020, 04:08:01 »
Grats on your progress!

Tags: