Author Topic: Adrenaline skill - question about cooldown (+ false info in conqueror guide)  (Read 10627 times)

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline lixiss

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
Re: Adrenaline skill - question about cooldown (+ false info in conqueror guide)
« Reply #30 on: 11 December 2020, 23:07:16 »
« Last Rated on: 12 December 2020, 07:21:59 »
@lixiss Thank you so much for spending the time to test this, I really appreciate it! So this means, that when you play normally, you will probably never get more than 2 consecutive Adrenaline procs, right? And we can assume that this theory also works for all other skills that trigger on hit (or being hit) like Battle Rage, right?

Yes, it works for other skills too in same way.

Even passive player's special attack skills with hit chance and cooldown (i'm doesn't remember just now good sample in standard game... but in some mods they present) - may proc twice in a row, but not more than twice, by using same mechanics. [at least this looks like, and i'm already seen this behavior]

So this means, that when you play normally, you will probably never get more than 2 consecutive Adrenaline procs, right?
Right, but when CD < Skill Duration there is technically possible to get it chained, especially if you got blessing from god of RNG (random number generator). :)

PS: In my taste, the fact what skill get triggered again without CD - is just engine bug. Or nice addition? :)
« Last Edit: 11 December 2020, 23:09:00 by lixiss »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline hansuswurstus

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Ok great, now I can finally die in peace with this knowledge, haha thanks again  :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Ninakoru

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
My two cents:

My wild guess is there's some damage type is able to bypass the 80% cap and trigger the skill immediately. AFAIK the correct behavior is that the cooldown starts when the skill duration ends.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal