Author Topic: Mod Suggestion TQ AE  (Read 1592 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Zardoz

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Mod Suggestion TQ AE
« on: 29 January 2020, 00:31:59 »
Hi,

First of all i want to say that i'm really jealous of people who can mod the game. I wish i could do this myself to bring it back to the way i liked it the most... So i'm making this mod suggestion and hopefuly people will be interested.

I'm thorn between TQ AE and classic TQ IM. I love the qualiy of life changes in the new version, especially the ones Atlantis brouht to the table, but to this day i can't stand all the changes THQ Nordic did to the skill trees to resistances and to some of the stats, like the Chance to Block being capped at 75%

The with nerfed skills. Yeah, there are some op skills in IT like scatter shot arrow, but i liked it how. Making a bow hunter these days sucks in my opinion. Scatter shot having mostly DOT damage ruins it for me. It's hard to keep enemies of your back now. Correct me if i'm wrong but an archer should be cabale of destroying melee opponent they can reach him, while ranget enemies and caster are the real danger to him. I like that fact that i have to kite like crazy becuse my best AOE attack does useless DOT.

I also like the way resistance were back in the day. I hate bleeding and vitality res now get a penaly on higher difficulty... Maxing all resistance was hard enough even in vanilla so why do we need even more punishment now?

Basically, what i want the game to is classic IT with only the quality of life changes and the new act... Nothing else.

Also it's a great idea to make act 5 optional, like the Atlantis act.

And finally, too keep the game challenging, the number of enemiesn should be trippled, but just them, not the bosses like in xmax.

Please share your thoughts with me. Thank you!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Mod Suggestion TQ AE
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2020, 14:12:49 »
Make a detailed list of the features you want in the mod and send it to me in PM.
Btw:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Добре дошъл във форума :)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal