Author Topic: A Collection of mods (old and new)  (Read 13012 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
A Collection of mods (old and new)
« on: 24 June 2018, 15:10:49 »
Uploaded a pack with some of the mods I have. Not all are on KirmiziPerfect, there are some from German and Russian forums or from old titanquest.net. Most of the play-as-creature mods are not adapted for AE, maybe i'll do it when i have time. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#F!365BHQTA!37DZAr6ppY4qPiBfFv3llg

MOD LIST:

Spoiler for Hiden:
I. FROM KIRMIZIPERFECT ~ TQAE MODS
1. 6 Player Difficulty Mod
2. AllSkins AE
3. Angry Pigs
4. Gladiators - Gods of the Arena (Saruman)
5. Legion of Champions 1.0 (Bumbleguppy)
6. Masteries
7. Paths (RinValak)
8. Xmax

II. BIG MODS
1. Cities Mod Collection (Dr Gray)
2. Lost Treasures 0.5.1 + TRE3 Mod 0.6.02 (HandballFreak)
3. Lost Tresures Mod 1.02 - Hard Mod (HandballFreak)
4. Soulvizier Chinese Version for AE 1.45 (Amgoz1, TT300, Grola)

III. CAMERA MODS
1. Camera Mod Collection v3.1 TQ
2. Camera Mod Collection v3.2 IT
3. CameraMods No Markers 2 (nargil66)
4. Camera Rotate Tool AE
5. Camera Rotate Tool AE 2 (ETB)
6. Camera Rotate Tool IT

IV. CREATURE MODS
1. AllSkins 0.8c IT
2. Arachnos PC Mod
3. Crocman PC Mod (Amgoz1)
4. Cyclops PC Mod (MadMan)
5. Dragonian PC Mod + Xmax
6. Ghost Guards PC Mods
7. Gorgon PC Mod (MadMan)
8. Hair Headgear Mod v1.2 IT (Sagus)
9. Harpy PC Mod
10. Hide Armor v1.1 TQ & IT (Sagus)
11. Hydra PC Mod
12. Ichthian PC Mod (MadMan)
13. Jackalman PC Mod (MadMan)
14. Lich PC Mods + Xmax
15. Machae PC Mod (Amgoz1)
16. Maenad PC Mod (Amgoz1)
17. Maenad PC Mod
18. Manastream Animation Mod
19. Minotaur PC Mod (Amgoz1)
20. Minotaur PC Mod (MadMan)
21. Nymph PC Mod (Sagus)
22. Ratman PC Mod (MadMan)
23. Saberrider PC Mod (Saruman)
24. Shade PC Mod
25. Skeleton PC Mod (Amgoz1)
26. Terminator T800 PC Mod
27. Tiffany Skin Mod
28. Tigerman PC Mod (Amgoz1)
29. Tigerman PC Mod (MadMan)
30. Tigerman PC Mod IT
31. Tigerman PC Mod + Xmax (Amgoz1)
32. Transparent Maenad PC Mod (Amgoz1)
33. Yeti PC Mod (MadMan)

V. UI MODS
1. Arctic UI
2. Barbaric UI
3. Immortal UI
« Last Edit: 08 February 2019, 21:17:55 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: [MOD PACK] Collection of old mods
« Reply #1 on: 11 July 2018, 19:21:29 »
Hey, I uploaded a pack with some of the mods I have. Not all are on KirmiziPerfect, there are some from German and Russian forums or from old titanquest.net. Most of the play-as-creature mods are not adapted for AE, I plan to do it when i have time. Enjoy ;)

https://mega.nz/#F!365BHQTA!37DZAr6ppY4qPiBfFv3llg
What mods, can you list?
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 11 July 2018, 19:47:06 »
Sure, I'll make a list.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 07 November 2018, 03:19:15 »
Sure, I'll make a list.
So? I hope on click it won't start downloading? Also is this for AE or IT?
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 07 November 2018, 10:33:32 »
List added. The link is for the Mega folder containing the mods.
« Last Edit: 07 November 2018, 10:36:35 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 07 November 2018, 15:35:29 »
Any info about Lost treasures hard mod?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 07 November 2018, 16:30:59 »
Any info about Lost treasures hard mod?

Translated description from the German forums:

Spoiler for Hiden:
[REL] Lost Treasures Mod 1.02 - New & rebalanced items

Somehow I think it's a pity that many of the larger mods (mostly championship mods) also modify aspects such as difficulty and items, but often pack these changes together, albeit a modular split in terms of reusability (eg, integration with other mods ) is much more useful. Of course, everything has to be a bit co-ordinated with a big mod, but nevertheless I find that a modular approach has its advantages. So a while ago I decided to publish my modifications (so far of course only the TRE3-Mod) individually, so that other modders can easily integrate them into their mod (eg maps or other) if they want to. Part 2 of handball freaks modding adventures follows: the Item-Mod.

motivation

In addition to the reasons for a separate release, here are some reasons why you should modify the items in Titan Quest (and IT) at all. The diehard gamblers and all the long-time TQers among you will surely know that the official balancing of the items is okay, but in some places you ask yourself what you should pick up the one or the other (weak) object, let alone wear. Approximately 80% -90% of the items will no longer have a raison d'être in a global selffound way of playing. Even if you only play with the items that you find with the character, I sometimes ask myself why I should pick up the weak, epic / legendary item X, or if the base with Relic / Talisman Y is worth it. For example, sets in TQ are not known to be what one was used to from Diablo2. Therefore, there is ample room for improvement on the existing items.

Add to that your own creative vein, even to create a few items and so the game content a little refresh. Of course, it is not just to throw any items into the game, so that the player is killed by the wealth of possibilities. It's more about filling in the existing gaps in existing items.

Content of the mod

About the planned content, I cover the mantle of silence, because I do not want to make empty promises due to RL-constraints. What is done is finished and presented here. Of course, I am happy to be open to meaningful and creative ideas and suggestions.

Previously implemented content:

- Integration of Malgardian's Patchfix
Note: Most of the changes made by Malgardian's patchfix are included (eg, the quest or project fiddles that need to be corrected separately, but are not included).

- Integration of HBF's Masteries Patch
Note: HardMod contains all content. The old files of a Masteries patch installation can easily be replaced.

- General change / Game mechanics
Note: Changes include: Increased stack limit for potions and scrolls, carrying two weapons without warfare mastery training, health regeneration increases with player level, VQ influence on melee dodge and damage reduction changed, and extended camera angle when zooming in and out.

- almost all talismans and relics more or less revised
Note: In some only vervo boni repaired, in others, the fixed values ​​revised.

- Created 22 new talismans and 32 new relics

- Revised a large part of the set bonuses (43 of 63)
Note: Set items themselves have remained the same, only collecting or carrying a set should now be worth a little more with the better bonuses.

- created 3 new legendary sets
Note: Where the items already existed, only that they now form a set.

- 30 new MI sets / outfits
Note: All monster-specific items (with and without MI bonus) of one level of difficulty form their own set or outfit. The bonuses I have deliberately not chosen too high, because green objects anyway can be the ultimate. However, the wearing of spurious MI (gray, white, yellow and green) also brings its advantages. Since the real MI visually belong to the monster specific outfits, I included them here. Special side effect: Monsters, who often carry several of these items (eg Arachnos or Giants) get even these bonuses, so that the fights are sometimes a little more difficult / interesting.

- Many of the Affixes Revised (160 of 339)
Note: Some prefixes and suffixes only change existing values, others add new values, or change the capability for certain item types (eg, bows and staffs no longer have attack-quality affixes.)

- 128 new affixes
Note: A few new normal and rare affixes (including the previously unused or since IT sorted affixes, such as "the traitor" in a modified form), as well as the new unique affixes, which make the items unescapable epic and legendary items ,

- corrected UI texts and translations
Note: Lifesaving is now Decay Damage and Poison Damage Dot is now poisoning damage. Both can not be reinforced by an attribute. They are reduced by LKS or poison resistance. In addition some smaller textual adjustments (missing tags,% -signs, ...).

- numerous scrolls revised (36 of 43)
Note: Nine scrolls now change their values ​​as the difficulty level changes. Affected are the scrolls, which can be purchased on all levels of difficulty, such as "insanity". These recharge times, duration of action, etc. are improved in some scrolls.

- 18 new scrolls / potions
Note: Due to the above scaling of existing scrolls, there is now room for many new scrolls. These are used like scrolls, but visually look like magic potions. But they are only available at certain dealers, but there in any amount to acquire. Stop your eyes or read release notes. beck

- numerous artifacts revised (56 of 75)
Note: Most major and divine artifacts have been reworked, with 4 Arcane formulas (Royal Killer, Lionheart, Elemental Wrath, and Arcane Mirrors) also adjusting the ingredients.

- 12 new arcane formulas for skill relics
Note: For each act, there are 3 Arcane related formulas that can craft special skill relics that can be slung into weapons (including shields). Use as usual: find the formula, collect the ingredients, visit the enchanter.

- new normal items: skill reinforcement rings
Note: These new rings are only available at certain dealers. They have six different base values ​​adapted to each championship. In addition, they can get affixes that increase individual abilities of these championships by up to 4 levels.

- Revised numerous monster infrequents (52 of 163)
Note: In addition to the fixed item values, the drop chances of individual MIs are mainly increased from Act 1-3. These adjustments are designed for normal gameplay without increased monster count!

- 8 new monster infrequents
Note: Reptiles, Dragonger, Abyssinian corpses and Formicid fighters have received new MI parts.

- numerous unique items (uniques) revised (346 of 908)
Note: In addition to the individual adjustments, the level requirements of epic and legendary items are also increased. These increases also apply to MI weapons.

- 2 new unique items

- extended storage space
Note: The character, the caravan and the transfer area are enlarged. Also included is a customized version of TQVault.exe for TQVault 2.3.1.4, which allows the management of extended areas while increasing the size of Vault pockets.

arrow Lost Treasures Mod 1.02 - Release Notes

Desirable feedback:

Everything you notice about the previously converted content:
- Evt. missing textures or texts
- Experience with the objects and balancing assessments
And of course your other suggestions, ideas and constructive criticisms.

installation

For beginners in terms of mods: How do I play downloaded maps? exclamation

arrow Download Lost Treasures Mod - Version 1.02 (File Upload)
- Download, unpack and install according to the enclosed instructions.

use

Start the game, select a character with the original championship and off you go.

The mod can be played with existing characters without loss of ability. Also, all characters can return to the championships at stand TQIT1.1 (or up to and including 1.17b) without any losses.

Items found only in the Lost Treasures Mod will be lost when loading the character or bins without the mod. However, secure collection is possible with TQVault because no items are automatically deleted there. It is therefore recommended to create special Lost Treasures Mod vaults.

It is recommended to first play the mod selffound. Otherwise, vervos on old IT objects can be changed unintentionally (eg 18% element resistance becomes 30%).

known problems

- old Vervoverlinkungen continue to exist -> Correction to current values ​​with TQVault possible!

- when sorting and deleting items without the supplied TQVault.exe, the following problems can occur according to Peterlerock

Changes / innovations of the next version

- Adjusted the requirements of the new Dragoons items to the existing items
- new: Inner Fire of the Kerni also affects allies

thanksgiving

To all users, who have given feedback in this topic so far. Also to all previous modders (for tools, inspiration, etc.), TQ lovers and players (for analysis, reports, etc.).

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 07 November 2018, 17:09:50 »
Interesting, I hope its not on German language.

General change / Game mechanics
Note: Changes include: Increased stack limit for potions and scrolls, carrying two weapons without warfare mastery training, health regeneration increases with player level, VQ influence on melee dodge and damage reduction changed, and extended camera angle when zooming in and out.
About this, few days ago I noticed how someone was speaking how 2 handed weapons can't be created anymore so this might be somehow from help if I understood.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Amgarrak

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A Collection of mods (old and new)
« Reply #8 on: 07 January 2020, 13:07:54 »
Please adapt the Nymph PC Mod from Sagus

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal