Author Topic: Greethings  (Read 2307 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Gilgamesh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
Greethings
« on: 25 August 2020, 18:39:29 »
Hi.
New player here, i just finished game on Normal difficulty with Ritualist (Nature/Dream pet build). Have some nice buffs and healing. If anyone is interested in playing on Epic difficulty i am just starting campaign. Maybe i will farm some Loki first for loki staff.
I was reading on steam that pets are pretty bad on normal. Well that is not true tbh. Or maybe i am good at creating builds? Well i had no problems with any boss in the game. I had to resummon pets fighting Tython because of his insane damage retaliation (took me by suprise) and when fighting final Ragnarok boss. Still it was pretty easy fight.
Write to me if you want to trade (I am looking for Habiliments of the Druid and Hadopelagian Garb sets).
Even better if you want to play some multiplayer, exp or boss farming. Just please be mature. For example - i use Mastery Shrines to resummon all pets with +4 levels. They don't die ever in my build anyway, and it makes my build so much more powerfull. If you will run around and use all mastery shrines i will just hate you :).

Best Regards
Gilgames

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Greethings
« Reply #1 on: 26 August 2020, 06:49:55 »
Welcome to the game and to the forum.   :)

Pets can suffer a bit in Acts 3-4, but the Giant Yeti quest gives them a health boost as part of its reward in the AE version so that helps. 

You know that if you find a Wanderer's staff and necklace they will give you +2 to Nature and you can summon the third wolf without needing a Mastery shrine?  Find a Druid's necklace/staff and you'll have +4.  And there are items giving +1/2/3 to all skills as well. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Greethings
« Reply #2 on: 26 August 2020, 22:00:01 »
Welcome to the forum epic hero  ^-^
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal