Author Topic: TQ Ragnarok Runemaster: It's Effect on Other Elemental Melee Classes in Vanilla  (Read 13025 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?

I actually considered an assassin since he is the coolest warrior build IMO..
just a little warning.. a traditional assassin is very squishy.. i got my DA to 1400 with high armor on all my gear, just to become squishy again in act 4 legendary.. and that wasn't even ragnarok, just AE.. traps saved it for me.. but permanent battle standard takes it to another level.. my assassin is str/dex btw with 50% reduced requirements
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?

I'm trying to remember that thorny skill but I can't.. maybe the one in the occult mastery which looked a little bit like seal of fate with some kind of ADCtH (the spell damage used to give you life back while damaging the enemy or something like that)..
you're probably right.. my memory is like that of a 65 yr old ;D
I think skeletal warrior summons and that undead rhino type monster were added much later into the mod so you didn't get to play those versions.. it was such a beautiful experience...I'm sure you would have loved it..
maybe.. but I'm not really into pets.. i believe pets should only be used for distraction.. a little CC just so you don't get mobbed.. but i prefer to do the killings

except in the case of my illusionist but it really doesn't feel like a petmaster.. and my skinchanger but i still like to attack with rune weapon and thunder strike
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal