Author Topic: Mjoll's Warden Guide  (Read 5912 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Mjoll's Warden Guide
« on: 13 August 2018, 15:28:59 »
How to turn 207 skill points into 529 skill points…

Intro
I wasn’t thinking of making this build when i started playing but at some point on legendary difficulty i had +3 to all skills in Defense Mastery and +5 to all skills in Hunting Mastery (Telamon’s Boar Skewer, Aphrodite’s Favor and Deimos). Browsing the GameBanshee database i found out that there are 3 more items i could equip to make this build work so i went farming for them.The build aims at maximizing all skills from both masteries by using socketed legendary items with +x to skills modifiers and gets pretty close of doing so. It is not meant to be the ultimate killing machine but fares well on legendary.
Equipment
Amulet (+2 to all skills)
Aphrodite’s FavorArms (+1 to all skills)
PhobosChest (+2 to all skills)
Alexander’s Cuirass

Head (+1 to all skills)
Dark Justice of Tartarus
Legs (chosen for the partial set bonus)
Unyielding Shackles of Tartarus
1st Ring (+1 to Volley/+1 to Art of the Hunt)
Apollo’s Will
2nd Ring (+1 to Volley/+1 to Art of the Hunt)
Apollo’s Will
Shield (+1 to all skills)
Deimos
Weapon (+2 to all skills in Hunting Mastery)
Telamon’s Boar Skewer
Total bonus
+2 to Volley
+2 to Art of the Hunt
+7 to all skills in Defense Mastery
+9 to all skills in Hunting Mastery
You can replace the Boar Skewer with Phorkos’ Trident which grants +1 to all skills but you will lose up to 1000 DPS.
Skills
Whenever i say maxed i mean the max skill level reached by using skill points only + the max skill level bonus granted by +x to all skills equipment.Example: maxed Shield Charge = lvl 16/12 Shield Charge.Defense mastery at lvl 59
– 18 skills maxed
– 2 skills ignored: Concussive Blow (doesn’t work with spears) and Disable (not because is not a useful skill).

Hunting mastery at lvl 59
– 13 skills maxed (Eviscerate is 3 skill points away from being maxed)
– 2 skills ignored: Ensnare and Barbed Netting. Not a priority.
– 2 skills ignored: Monster Lure and Detonate. Not a priority.
– 3 skills ignored: Marksmanship, Puncture Shot and Scatter Shot. None of them works with spears.
Defense mastery at level 65
– 19 skills maxed
– 1 skill ignored: Concussive Blow. It doesn’t work with spears.
Hunting mastery at level 65
– 17 skills maxed
– 3 skills ignored: Marksmanship, Puncture Shot and Scatter Shot. None of them works with spears.
Skill distribution at level 65 without bonuses from equipment
http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Warden&master1=7&master2=5&sa=0&m1=32-1-7-1-0-4-1-3-3-5-1-3-0-1-3-6-1-7-1-0-1-0-0&m2=32-0-8-9-3-5-9-5-3-3-1-9-3-5-3-5-3-3-9-5-3-0-0
Shield Smash, Pulverize, Volley and Gouge, each of them has a 20% chance of being used so there is a 80% chance for something bad to happen to mobs each time i attack (100% chance if Disable will be fixed).
My stats
UnbuffedBasic buffs (Art of the Hunt + Battle Awareness + Herbal Remedy) – these are the ones that are always onFull buffs (Basic buffs + Adrenaline + Rally + Quick Recovery + Call of the Hunt)

Full buffs + Colossus
Notes:
– I’m not DPS hungry so i put just enough AP in STR to meet equipment requirements and i dumped the rest of AP in DEX.
– I haven’t cashed in the reward for the Proper Offering quest on Epic difficulty, i’m stil hoping for a +5% or +7% cold resistance. I got only fire resistance bonuses on my last 20+ tries grrr.
Adrenaline
Don’t ignore the Adrenaline and Rally skill trees, they are priceless when it comes to saving one’s life, with the help of those two and of Herbal Remedy i can get my hp regen up to 250 hp/sec.Base = 5.32 health regen/sec (1.0 + 432% bonus from equipment)
Rally level 16 = 150% health regen
Adrenaline level 10 = +28 health regen/sec
Herbal Remedy lvl 10 = +8.4 health regen/secMy health regen:
– 5.32 (Base)
– 6.82 (Base + Rally)
– 50.01 (Base + Herbal) – permanent
– 64.11 (Base + Herbal + Rally)
– 154.28 (Base + Adrenaline)
– 197.78 (Base + Adrenaline + Rally)
– 198.97 (Base + Adrenaline + Herbal) – very common
– 255.07 (Base + Adrenaline + Herbal + Rally) – common

My play style
– I play singleplayer only since i can’t play multiplayer due to my lousy system specs.
– I use the “stacking pots” mod, the “relics in all mod” and TQ Vault. I also used Preed’s “get it all” mod to plan ahead.
– On each difficulty, when encountering a major boss for the first time, i used to backup my character and do some tests to learn the special attacks and to see if any of them are one hit kill attacks. This includes getting my char killed on purpose 1-2 times for each major boss.
– I have finished normal difficulty at level 39 and epic difficulty at level 48. Some farm bosses for items, i farm normal mobs for SP and AP, afking near Dark Obelisks in Egypt helps with that. Plus this spares the community the read of another “omg i’m lvl 2x and i’m getting my handed to me on Epic” thread.

-Guide by Mjoll

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-warden-guide/

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal