Author Topic: Titan Quest Legendary Edition coming to Android and IOS  (Read 8791 times)

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Titan Quest Legendary Edition coming to Android and IOS
« Reply #15 on: 20 January 2021, 16:18:59 »
Confirmed, in case anyone was still expecting TQ2

https://handy-games.com/en/games/titan-quest/

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: 03 February 2021, 06:58:58 »
The Legendary Edition was released yesterday in Google and Apple play stores.

Offline lixiss

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
« Reply #17 on: 03 February 2021, 17:18:15 »
Legendary Edition sounds stupid... Titans are Legendary from birth!  ::)

PS: Sorry for pure offtopic, it is surely just joke. :)

Offline OqDaYy

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #18 on: 21 February 2021, 17:44:36 »
 Freezing Over Freezing Low Graphics Stuttering Very Bad

Offline Mook

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #19 on: 27 February 2021, 11:29:27 »
Hi. How is everyone finding this version? My main question is, are there builds that would be  better/worse to manipulate around my (newish) iPad? Maybe the Ternion staff build I abandoned in Greece through boredom.
It’s been a fair while since I’ve played, about 5 characters scattered from Greece 1 to Hades 2. Still haven’t played Atlantis. My PC is broke, I’m missing Skyrim and have tried out quite a few iOS games this past fortnight. I think 9thDawn3 is a keeper, and hoping TQ may be another. Sure going to miss my TQVault, and Hades too!
Might start with a tank, don’t do strength builds a lot, anywhere,hopefully won’t need finger finesse.

Offline JohnWedley

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #20 on: 27 February 2021, 11:50:04 »
Until the devs fix targeting for spells and ranged weapons I'm playing more with passive skills and those focused around me.

I must say I abandon a character if they die.   I save the gear I want to keep in storage and start a new character.   Just the way I chose to play.

Recently I've had some success with a Warlock build focused around the life drain and deathchill trees, using throwing weapons and bleed, blade honing and poison passives.

As a hybrid I'm going 2 str, 1 dex, 1 Int by choosing str on even number level ups and dex /Int on odd number level ups.

My character just got caught out by a mage dragonian and I'm about to start over but I'm thinking about using a Diviner build with tow, lucid dream and distort reality and the same 2/1/1 for stats.

Offline Mook

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 28 February 2021, 05:10:00 »
Hah. “Legendary” doesn’t mean Old in this  game so I do have Hades et al to look forward too. I am taking your advice on board and am limiting common Active skills. I’ve started with a sword&board (War)and am moving to duel throwing/melee weapons. My stats tend to be gear driven, though have been volunteering strength points. When I get a sniff of the katanas, no doubt I’ll get obsessed with weapon speed and dex.
Think I’ll pick up Spirit (I’ve already got a thrower/Dream) and Ravages of Time once I’ve moved into the duel chain.  So I don’t know where that leaves Intelligence?
Did you have much trouble with Typhon with your Warlock?

I am completely happy with movement control on my iPad compared to mouse. What would be right mouse (Warhorn-just-wait-ok) is -alright- with not too many misfires on the closest button.  Skirmishing style works fine, though I’ll definitely stay away from targeting. Graphics and loading etc has been great.

Offline JohnWedley

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 28 February 2021, 06:31:00 »
I'm really happy with how tq plays on mobile now, apart from targeting as I hold an 11 inch tablet with both hands so I can't drag spells at all.

Having one or two active skills and hitting the nearest button is what I do as well.

My warlock was doing well with all bosses because she can heal so much from the life drain with the new explosive boost it gets at lvl 40.  The dragonian mage caught me out as we were exchanging ranged hits when my wife was talking to me about something fairly important!

Offline Mook

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 28 February 2021, 07:42:35 »
Aw, that’s harsh! DiD but still....no excuses at all? I realise that my War throwing isn’t what I expected....it doesn’t feed Onslaught unfortunately. I’ll keep heading for that life drain.

Offline JohnWedley

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: 28 February 2021, 07:50:31 »
One other thing to note... It seems like a lot more skills can be put in the active button slot (what would be the equivalent of lmb)

If you create lvl 40 characters you can check which skills are available that way.   Life drain is one of them and with -recharge skills it goes off all the time.

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: 28 February 2021, 09:22:52 »
Interesting change if that's the case JohnWedley.  Wonder if it will make it into any future PC version too. 

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal