Author Topic: fan art  (Read 8516 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sunnysideup886089

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +8
fan art
« on: 07 November 2019, 12:26:43 »
« Last Edit: 14 November 2019, 08:00:12 by sunnysideup886089 »
take it slow... make it happen

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: fan art
« Reply #1 on: 07 November 2019, 21:04:02 »
Sometimes there are peaks with alot of people sometimes there are times with few people in the foruns, its perfectly normal,  doesnt means game is dead or the foruns.

This how the foruns works, if some1 have a question there is always someone that will help getting the answer needed, atlast in here.

It doesnt needed having 40+ users with 30+ post per day to have a good community and good playerbase.

You are free to create a fan art post, in fact there already funny moment topic:

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=138.msg1218#msg1218

For off topic pictures:

-https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?board=170.0
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #2 on: 08 November 2019, 01:33:36 »
You need to have on mind that people maybe can't follow you like you expected, most of active users are active from time to time, and most of us are lacking of time to dedicate some serious amount of time to forum. Sunny, I like your idea, Sauruz has found Funny screenshots topic for you, also fan arts are very welcome, I saw a lot of arts around forum, but someone have to find them and to collect in single topic. If you are interested, that can be very interesting task for you, exploration of forum, and interesting way to learn more about forum and game :)
Also if you become better than expected on this task, I can give you moderator on ART/GFX/VFX, and ideas how to run that part of forum, but what I can't is to promise that other members will follow what is going on in your board.

Funny screenshots 
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=138.0

ART/GFX/VFX
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?board=177.0

discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 08 November 2019, 05:21:29 »
do members in this forum still play these game?
that's the sad part.. but let's see when console versions get fixed and the pc game gets controller support

myself, titanomachy pulled me back  :))
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 08 November 2019, 07:16:45 »
but someone have to find them and to collect in single topic.

Ill do that as soon as a finished epic with my current game

Not Yet Rated!

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 08 November 2019, 07:31:35 »
do members in this forum still play these game?
that's the sad part.. but let's see when console versions get fixed and the pc game gets controller support

myself, titanomachy pulled me back  :))

yeah... about that... i was in the impression that since a new expansion was released... people will be back to their seats and declare new items found that was not present on the previous version, new secrets revealed, new topics and not all about bugs here, bugs there, hate the expansion, lame changes...  well it is crucial that this information should be exploited and fixed... but seldom do i read on the net about the appreciation on how the devs put months or even years of hard work just to create such an expansion... the scenes of atlantis is a marvel for me, whenever i play a game... Im not like "oh its a hack and slash game"  then lets hack and slash and loot and repeat until they go bore themselves to their limits... I tend to admire the wonderful buildings and those little details, like imagining if i were there on the spot trying to decipher the writing on the walls, and what kind of plants are these hanging under the bridge and what kind of people lives here... Titan quest for me is not just a game... its also history based on the mythological belief of ancient civilization... I never imagined how atlantis would look like till I played this game. its not a perfect game... I dont know if a perfect game exist anyway, but a game that let me explore mythical  history is a go go go

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 08 November 2019, 09:59:49 »
atlantis
Atlantis is garbage.. end of discussion because i can't convince you otherwise and you can't convince me as well.. so end of discussion  :))
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 08 November 2019, 11:35:02 »
atlantis
i can't convince you otherwise and you can't convince me as well.. so end of discussion  :))

like i said... its not perfect, convincing is not necessary for both of us but I do agree with you about some parts are garbage... or rather the majority of it... especially the minimal content for a 15bucks expansion... but i cant deny the fact that there are things that adds color to the game.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 08 November 2019, 16:04:33 »
I like to say from time to time that everything new is good, every change is welcome, but it doesn't have to be better nor replacement for something where people are already used. I'm playing game only in winter times if I have time and its ImmortalThrone,  so can not say about Atlantis nor about Ragnarok how good is that experience. What I can say for sure is that we have Lilith map and somehow that map is ignored, but is great replacement for original map. Can't imagine how good could be Lilith Soulvizier and Lilith LOC, or some of latest mastery mods.
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: 09 November 2019, 03:21:04 »
Lilith LOC

now thats something i will want to play... LOC... man that mod is brilliant... everyone has their own army to face the mythological monsters of tq. I hope lilith-LOC will become a reality

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: 09 November 2019, 03:54:04 »
Lilith LOC

now thats something i will want to play... LOC... man that mod is brilliant... everyone has their own army to face the mythological monsters of tq. I hope lilith-LOC will become a reality
Probably will never happen. Buts its idea from dreams, or even idea about Lilith 2.

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: fan art - sparkly sparkly
« Reply #11 on: 12 November 2019, 05:57:44 »
« Last Rated on: 12 November 2019, 20:36:55 »
i don't really know what @sunnysideup886089 meant by fan art.. but i'm a fan and I call this art, so fan art  O:-)
sparkly sparkly

an early Christmas greeting, it's like Christmas lights
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: 12 November 2019, 08:55:46 »
let me frame it for you

https://imgur.com/0nEUfOc
« Last Edit: 12 November 2019, 09:04:35 by sunnysideup886089 »

Not Yet Rated!

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: 12 November 2019, 09:05:09 »
is it just me or preview for post is disabled somehow?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: 12 November 2019, 16:13:22 »
Screenshot?

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal