Author Topic: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )  (Read 218130 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )
« Reply #15 on: 18 March 2019, 12:40:28 »
@sauruz man Im impressed with your work and how quickly you are producing new monsters  :D love the new spiders and Limos.

Very Thanks Prosoro! this means alot to me, im happy how unique my creations are, how fast they are been created, well i had then on my mind from long time, i didnt think i could ever try to mod, happly its going well

Regarding human enemies yeah I do sort of agree with this since vanilla Titan Quest doesnt really have human enemies.  For me I think its more a case of missed opportunity due to restrictions placed on Iron Lore.  The game had to be more 'casual friendly' and not garner a high age rating in order to reach larger audiences etc. So who knows what they might have done - I guess we can look at Grim Dawn to answer that question tho  8) 

But then again perhaps their absence is what adds that extra uniqueness to TQ.  For my mod though Ive enjoyed adding human enemy factions such as Outlander bandits and fanatical cultists.. I feel they fit within Hamunaptra.

It's a possibility, human faction its still recent ingame, i mean i dont mind seing then, but the current model ( act 5) they use and the voice line cast in game are kinda bad and annoying, huge missed opurtunity.

As again thanks for the post :)

Daily update: Started to work on coastal areas,

-Rechange the itchians colours, now they seens like real fishy :)
-will add few more types, since their pools are empty, i mean, 2 giant pools for melles and one different pool for casters ?! non sence i say.
-new itchian race only for the caves
-new sea creatures

Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: 19 March 2019, 16:04:37 »
Daily update:

Didnt have much time on last hours, duo of work, but i will try to finish today the coastal itchian army ranks.

The good thing is i dont need to duplicate the same monsters all over again, like the satyrs and crows ,  act 1 will be the longest duo of that.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 19 March 2019, 16:40:46 »
Dude, your speed is amazing!

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 19 March 2019, 17:30:45 »
Very thanks Nargil :P! For years i had those design inside of my mind, half part is done.

So, right now, i added about 89 new monsters, and im still at megara.

now im suprised  :o

i can see already greece will get 200+ new monsters easly

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 20 March 2019, 01:05:46 »
always take a print on right time i see  O0

try dont look to much at her, or you will be dead fast  >:D

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 20 March 2019, 13:49:10 »
Aside of being my Birthday, the evil never rest.

I present to you : Monster number 100! The king of the Reef

Stay away from the big one, i tell you, it have a good chance to disrupt skills, stun on hit and when you kill him, it spawns 10 smaller ones,  ^-^

Coastal itchians ranks are done, they are armed with nets, the casters have big chances to cast all types of  tidal waves and summons all kinds of sea monsters.

Made and added karkinos proxies to megara, (why not? i like them), later/tomorrow i will work on turtles/sirens. I need find a right number to 4x pools so doesnt spawn only one of then.

This is one of big danger zone i made so far.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 20 March 2019, 16:55:22 »
Hey, happy Birthday! I wish you all the best and good luck with your project. I see you enjoy making skins - keep doing it, and soon you'll level up in skill, just like ingame!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline WNG

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -4
« Reply #22 on: 20 March 2019, 19:16:22 »
Really nice work you have here. I'm really impressed, and looking forward to what you will include in the future acts.

Also, happy birthday and don't each to much cake :D

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 20 March 2019, 23:56:36 »
Hey, happy Birthday! I wish you all the best and good luck with your project. I see you enjoy making skins - keep doing it, and soon you'll level up in skill, just like ingame!

Really nice work you have here. I'm really impressed, and looking forward to what you will include in the future acts.

Very thanks both of you, couldnt wish for better present :,)!

So Hyped to see everything i made working as planed, even my dummy test char lv 47 is having troubles in greece lul.

I will enjoy working around Crete ,  it will be design as true final act area,  you will face a primitive tribes and stop the Minoan Forces. One steap at time, 1st i will finish the coastal area, and so on.

Thts one thing i dont really enjoy in 1st act, everything have 2-3 sub types, skelletons have  3x types, like satyrs, like crows etc, thankfully the next acts will be more easy to work on.

Also i wanted to try to extend a litle bit the coasts around megara, toshort and small for my opinion

Also, happy birthday and don't each to much cake :D

ah ah, bit to late now :p

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: 21 March 2019, 06:01:18 »
...looking forward to what you will include in the future acts.

Yes particularly act 2  ;) heha

Edit: and Happy birthday btw!
~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: 21 March 2019, 17:10:09 »
Edit: and Happy birthday btw!

Thank you ! :)

I want to show what i been done so far, in this case Megara, i probably  add more things in some polls, the general gameplay will be similar like this, of course i will playtest before open the gates for the 1st act, to avoid OP stuff.

I hope you enjoy as much as i am working on the mod.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: 21 March 2019, 18:46:55 »
This is inspiring... now you are on the trolley, as BG would say :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: 21 March 2019, 23:37:49 »
seems like you multiplied the monsters? looking nice
i generally don't like monstrous enemies.. the size of nidhoggr is enough.. the size of that giant turtle is just right too
do you like us to test self-found? actually I'm too lazy to farm so maybe I'll just limit my twinking to about 2 items.. and no purples on normal.. no OP items until legendary
at least with me testing, you can be sure you get feedback from a caster's point of view.. and one who spreads his stats between str, int and dex  O0
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: 22 March 2019, 00:04:40 »
This is inspiring... now you are on the trolley, as BG would say :)

Ehe he hope so! BG still ddint post anything here, i fell kinda sad :(

seems like you multiplied the monsters? looking nice
i generally don't like monstrous enemies.. the size of nidhoggr is enough.. the size of that giant turtle is just right too
do you like us to test self-found? actually I'm too lazy to farm so maybe I'll just limit my twinking to about 2 items.. and no purples on normal.. no OP items until legendary
at least with me testing, you can be sure you get feedback from a caster's point of view.. and one who spreads his stats between str, int and dex  O0

I will not make stupidly big monsters, maybe except few bosses/heroes, the turtle had a colosus form and i was suprised for turning into that size, well honestly it fits well. same as the reef king karkinos, he is big but not that big.

The groups of monsters are increased, especially the champions , right now i only changed manualy the coastal itchians because you will only find then near the beaches, and since i added 5-6 new types of then i want their groups have big chance of diversity.

Honestly i will go self found, i want to see if the challange fells right, Helos is not safe place anymore since you can meet few fire mage in the way of the shaman. I even think the monsters will give some troubles to twinked chars, because of the  big chances of nets/mana drain, skill disruption/ slow moviment speed and so on.

btw did you guys knew the drowned sailors had -30% fire resistance ? and their skills werent linked to their skill tree, well not anymore :)

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: 23 March 2019, 01:36:02 »
Adjusted some monster skills.

Started working on Maenads groups

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal