Author Topic: Early Alpha Testing ~ Go!  (Read 48431 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Early Alpha Testing ~ Go!
« Reply #240 on: 13 October 2021, 11:17:09 »
Main hassle for me atm is that TQVault doesn't see the transfer or relic parts and I keep forgetting you've changed the inventory bags too and put stuff too far right and then can't access it ingame because it's technically not in the inventory bag.

Not sure this is related to previous post, but ....

Background: me and some of the other mods on the official TQ discord were trying to recreate a multiplayer bug problem to give the devs more info on it.  I've been playing the 2.10 publicbeta patch since we got it for playtesting, but as the others were on 2.9 I reverted back to that on Steam.  I then couldn't join in at all so had to drop out of the multiplayer testing.  I reinstalled 2.10 on Steam and that was it.

The other day I decided that it might be better to uninstall my GOG version of the game which is 2.9 at least until the publicbeta gets to that platform.  So I backed everything up - save folder and TQVault stuff too - and then uninstalled GOG and also uninstalled the Steam version, deleted the save folder as well.  I then reinstalled the Steam version and put back the characters I wanted into the new save folder. 

Went to play LoC yesterday and find this with my existing characters.  Not only are things outside the inventory bags, but the personal stashes - which had been expanded to full size - were back to the first level with no way to pay to expand them again.  I verified the Steam files and also downloaded and installed the LoC mod again, but no change.  Also in TQVault I can't access the expanded inventory bags either (they're not expanded in there as well) so can't move those items into useable space.

It may be something I screwed up with my fiddling around, but I thought I'd better post here too just in case it's something to do with the mod. 

I did start a new character in the mod yesterday and had no problems expanding the personal stash so it only seems to be my existing characters that are affected.  It's no big loss as none of them were that far along, but a bit sad as I was looking forward to seeing what you'd done in Egypt as I'd just gotten into Act 2; now I've got to get a new character to that point again. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #241 on: 13 October 2021, 17:01:00 »
Have you tried using the Autosort button? It fixes it in some cases

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: 13 October 2021, 22:12:33 »
Not tried that, I'll give it a go tomorrow and see if it works.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: 14 October 2021, 12:53:55 »
Yeah, that worked nargil, thanks for the tip.  :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline ANTIVEGAS

• Banned
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
« Reply #244 on: 26 October 2021, 17:27:39 »
Hi, very often the game crashes before Delphi, while I got 3 times, I think it is because of the expansion of the location with the skeleton boss.

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: 26 October 2021, 17:37:11 »
Hi, very often the game crashes before Delphi, while I got 3 times, I think it is because of the expansion of the location with the skeleton boss.

I just went there , from delphi to boetia and didnt had any issue. Killed the boss and everyhting on the path

Do you have both expansions (ragnarok and atlantis)?

Are you using 2.9 version of the game ?
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline bakapi91

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +4
« Reply #246 on: 03 January 2022, 13:15:12 »
So many pets changed from the prev version , tbh i really miss my big bad Armored colossus instead of the new Shield Maiden ( she look and feel squishy, weak compare to big Daddy Armored ), where is my sweet Skeleton Berzerker  or Outsider ? Liche King is now temporary pet which is for me a turn down ! I see many pets removed in this early testing ,will you re add , change it when full release or this is the way you want Bumbleguppy ? :( :( :(

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: 23 February 2022, 08:54:49 »
You still working on this Bumbleguppy?  Seems to be broken again with the new Eternal Embers expansion. 

Edit: Hm, maybe not.  Might just be because it was an older character before EE came out.  Will try with a new one and see how it goes.

Edit: Yep, it's partially broken at least.  While a new character seems to be fine for the pets side of things (old character lost all points I had in the wolves and melee nymphs), new areas seem to be missing.  I've just reached Cyclops and there's no additional cave system there now. 

Edit: Even more weird as the cave with the Ghost Spider Queen is still in and working.
« Last Edit: 23 February 2022, 16:01:59 by MedeaFleecestealer »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Gamilkar

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: 16 November 2022, 22:09:23 »
Hi! What version of the game does this mod work on? It is sad that it is no longer updated. The best mod for Titan forever.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: 02 April 2023, 14:48:59 »
This is the newer one, though BG has also halted work on it as he has plans to change a lot of things.  Hopefully we'll be seeing the new one soon.

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1702.0

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal