Author Topic: *tap* *tap* is this mike working?  (Read 3365 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lanceor

• Topic Author
  • This space for rent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +11
*tap* *tap* is this mike working?
« on: 13 October 2019, 04:33:54 »
efko was complaining that I've been a member for two years and haven't made any posts... so here's a post! :D

I've actually been playing TQ on and off since 2007. Some of you may recognise me from titanquet.net, or other gaming websites where I used to frequent.

I've just returned from a several year TQ hiatus and I'm now playing through the new content. It's sad that immortal builds are no more, though that's challenged me to make even tankier builds (currently attempting an 80'% CTAP, 90% block recovery, high DA Warden).

Anyway, it's good to be back - it's always pleasing to see familiar names from the titanquest.net days. And I promise I'll try to post more often than once every 2 years. :P
Trying to build immortal/OP/imba characters since 2007!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: *tap* *tap* is this mike working?
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2019, 00:16:36 »
Was busy yesterday, so officially I wish you welcome to the forum  ^-^

So which games do you like to play, and on which website you are active? I guess TQ is a game where we simply need to take a break from time to time and depends on each individual persona, but also most of players will be back to game after some time.
IT builds are working if you have IT game, like I do.

Somewhere in far future we might decide to remove inactive accounts or accounts with 0 posts, so its better to have posts, and with more posts will come more options that forum provides, so based on post count.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #2 on: 15 October 2019, 07:26:34 »
Welcome back.  :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lanceor

• Topic Author
  • This space for rent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +11
« Reply #3 on: 15 October 2019, 08:52:52 »
Thanks for the welcomes! And good to see you too Medea!

Titan Quest is one of those strange games where I get a sudden urge to play it every few years. Not even Diablo II managed that.

Some of the other games that I've played will come as no surprise - Grim Dawn, Diablo II, Path of Exile, Torchlight II and Marvel Heroes Omega (RIP).

But I'm probably most well known for Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (where I was a modder) and Elite: Dangerous (where I helmed a player faction for a while).

I guess I'll be hanging around here for a while as I get the TQ urge out of my system. Who knows, I may even write an article or two about my adventures in making an indestructible character. :)
Trying to build immortal/OP/imba characters since 2007!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Nuitariwolf

• Beginner
  • Enjoy good books and games, path of exile, titan q
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #4 on: 10 February 2020, 19:50:59 »
Hello lancer wellcome back. I to have been takeing a break from poe and elder scrolls lol now playing titen quest.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal