Author Topic: Soulvizier AERA bug topic  (Read 32335 times)

Offline Accolon

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Soulvizier AERA bug topic
« Reply #75 on: 08 June 2021, 01:00:04 »
The files exist in vanilla, they are not from SV, they work for me.
Yes, they exist in Creatures.arc. But I can't found any references to it in vanilla dbr-files (Titan Quest version TQ Anniversary v2.9 (0xe94e53eb)).

upd.
Spoiler for Hiden:
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_archer02.dbr"(21,39):name6,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_archer03.dbr"(20,39):name7,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_archer03.dbr"(21,39):name8,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_fodder02.dbr"(21,39):name6,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_fodder03.dbr"(16,40):name10,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_fodder03.dbr"(17,40):name11,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_melee03.dbr"(22,39):name8,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_melee03.dbr"(23,39):name9,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_02_archer03.dbr"(16,39):name7,records/creature/monster/satyr/bm_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_02_archer03.dbr"(17,39):name8,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_caster03.dbr"(21,39):name8,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
Allocated b. But this is the only correct line of all given. Because am_bloodthirster-s are not among the dbr-files. But there is bm_bloodthirster-s.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Proxy Pool (Records\Proxies Greek\Area001\Pools\Beastmen\Satyr_03_Fodder03.dbr) could not create object (records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr)
Proxy Pool (Records\Proxies Greek\Area001\Pools\Beastmen\Satyr_03_Fodder03.dbr) could not create object (records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr)
Proxy Pool (Records\Proxies Greek\Area001\Pools\Beastmen\Satyr_03_Fodder03.dbr) could not create object (records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr)
Proxy Pool (Records\Proxies Greek\Area001\Pools\Beastmen\Satyr_03_Fodder03.dbr) could not create object (records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr)
« Last Edit: 12 June 2021, 05:49:21 by Accolon »

Offline Jaylo

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #76 on: 12 June 2021, 20:11:57 »
Has the Occult Shadowstalkers's Shadowstrike been changed from the original where it teleported to an enemy to strike it as in my game it appears to just be normal walking up to an enemy to strike it or is it bugged?

Edit: on further use of the Shadowstalker it seems rather worse than i thought. It's a lot slower than the original Shadowstalker, has the aforementioned problem of not teleporting and early on at the Spartan Road area where there are hoards of skeleton archers the Stalker just moves into the middle of them and walks back and forth doing nothing while they kill it. Looks like there is something very wrong with it.
All other pets work fine.
« Last Edit: 16 June 2021, 19:11:11 by Jaylo »

Offline Piratair

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: 21 December 2021, 17:58:01 »
Hello,
A little worry with this mod.
First of all, I play the official version of Steam with the DLCs.
I installed Custom Maps as indicated in two ways with the workshop and manually.
In both cases it does not work, I put an image of my worries that can not choose my mastery, the window is translucent and I can click to choose.
The game is in French, I changed the text.arc in the right file.
3 hours I try but I think give up ....
All the rest works alone the choice of masters is a problem.
Thank you for your cordially help.

<a href='https://www.casimages.com/i/Erreur 1.html' title='Mon image'>Lien vers mon image</a>
« Last Edit: 22 December 2021, 22:52:03 by efko »

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: 21 December 2021, 20:51:26 »
Hello,
I installed Custom Maps as indicated in two ways with the workshop and manually.
In both cases it does not work, I put an image of my worries that can not choose my mastery, the window is translucent and I can click to choose.

<a href='https://www.casimages.com/i/Erreur 1.html' title='Mon image'>Lien vers mon image</a>

The mod needs to be updated into the new xpak
« Last Edit: 22 December 2021, 22:52:14 by efko »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Offline Piratair

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: 21 December 2021, 20:55:58 »
Hello,

The mod needs to be updated into the new xpak

merci de ta réponse

« Last Edit: 22 December 2021, 22:52:28 by efko »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #80 on: 21 December 2021, 21:42:45 »
The mod has been updated for the new DLC more than two weeks ago, but I still need to update the links here and on Steam. There's a beta patch on the Discord.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline Piratair

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: 22 December 2021, 09:46:51 »
The mod has been updated for the new DLC more than two weeks ago, but I still need to update the links here and on Steam. There's a beta patch on the Discord.
hello, so I have the latest version, which I can not play with ...

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/51/hjyf.png

I downloaded the beta and reinstalled all that nothing changes can not choose its mastery, the choice panel is always transparent and you can not click on it.

I wanted to thank people invested in the mod just for our pleasure to us.
This should not be easy every day to stay motivate, good luck.
« Last Edit: 22 December 2021, 22:51:11 by efko »

Offline Piratair

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: 02 January 2022, 15:02:45 »
Hello and Happy New Year, a little question I am at act 5 Chateau d'Hades, so this worry does not stop me from playing but I can not do any optimization on my character.
All my relics and charms can not be equipped with blue equipment and more.
On the Greens it works, the yellows too but not on others.
Is it normal because when we get a blue loot we try to keep it but I can not ask there any optimization ...
Thank you for your answers

Offline Carl_Johnson

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: 02 January 2022, 23:24:41 »
All my relics and charms can not be equipped with blue equipment and more.
On the Greens it works, the yellows too but not on others.

It's not a bug. It's just how game works.

Offline Piratair

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: 03 January 2022, 16:09:56 »
Thank you very much for the answer, it's been a lot of years that I no longer played tqa and I did not remember very well :)

Offline bakapi91

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +4
« Reply #85 on: 06 January 2022, 15:19:03 »
Do i missing anything or this is when the mod have something wrong ?I want to get the soul of Liche Queen Kallixenia but there is no way for her to respawn unless i missing something (tried to touch her altar many times) , her soul just have 5% drop chance and  if the soul dont drop when you first encounter with her quest or 2 time later on higher difficulty then you completely unable to get her soul because you can't farm her !

Offline Accolon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: 29 August 2022, 14:39:54 »
It seems, that
Code: [Select]
records\creature\monster\satyr\am_bloodthirster_10.dbr
records\creature\monster\satyr\am_bloodthirster_12.dbr
have been missed in Soulvizier AERA v1.9e - v1.10f at least, but used by some pool-points:
Spoiler for Hiden:
---------- Find in Files ----------
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_02_archer03.dbr"(17,38):name8,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_archer02.dbr"(21,38):name6,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_archer03.dbr"(20,38):name7,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_archer03.dbr"(21,38):name8,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_caster03.dbr"(21,38):name8,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_fodder02.dbr"(21,38):name6,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_fodder03.dbr"(16,39):name10,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_fodder03.dbr"(17,39):name11,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_melee03.dbr"(22,38):name8,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_10.dbr,
"records\proxies greek\area001\pools\beastmen\satyr_03_melee03.dbr"(23,38):name9,records/creature/monster/satyr/am_bloodthirster_12.dbr,
10 occurrences have been found.
Output completed (16 sec consumed)
Me fix it by cloning bm-version (bm_bloodthirster_10(12).dbr be copied to am_bloodthirster_10(12).dbr and injected to database.arz by Glacie from Lixiss), but fix from the Author would be preferable.

This dbr-files
records\item\equipmentarmor\m_e_siren.dbr
records\item\equipmentarmor\m_e_telkine.dbr
records\item\equipmentarmor\m_l_siren.dbr
records\item\equipmentarmor\m_l_telkine.dbr
records\item\equipmentarmor\m_n_siren.dbr
records\item\equipmentarmor\m_n_telkine.dbr
contain incorrect data for mesh-field:
mesh,_DRX_Meshes\Items\armor\m_\sirenarmorfmesh.msh,correct one
mesh,_DRX_Meshes\Items\armor\m_sirenarmorfmesh.msh,
something wrong with
records\creature\monster\satyr\us_nesisfleshmender_15.dbrand this is due to the use of his personal spells - game is freezing when he uses area buff.
For now, me del
buffSelfSkillName,Records\Skills\Nature\BriarWard.dbr,but I haven't come across this hero yet.

when I replaced these proxies with vanilla
records\proxies greek\area005\ag_beastmen_centaur_01n.dbr
records\proxies greek\area005\ag_beastmen_centaur_01t.dbr
records\proxies greek\area005\ag_beastmen_centaur_02n.dbr
records\proxies greek\area005\ag_beastmen_centaur_02t.dbr
records\xpack2\proxiesnorth\pools\human\greekbandit_03_dark01.dbr
the game has stopped CTD in Delphi.
« Last Edit: 29 August 2022, 14:44:20 by Accolon »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #87 on: 03 September 2022, 18:56:10 »
[...]
@Accolon Thank you for the input.
I could fix everything (replace every call of am_bloodthirster by bm_bloodthirster ; fix siren/telkine mesh field ; put Briar Ward as an attack skill instead of buff skill for Nesis Fleshmender, and also for Drusil Thornweaver that has the same issue ; fix a wrong Centaur marauder call in Beastmen pools (am_ instead of bm_)

The only thing where I don't see anything wrong is :
All monsters exist and I don't see anything wrong with them. Can you re-check if that precise pool also causes crashes ? I don't think that one is used near Delphi.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline Accolon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: 04 September 2022, 15:55:32 »
The only thing where I don't see anything wrong is :
All monsters exist and I don't see anything wrong with them. Can you re-check if that precise pool also causes crashes ? I don't think that one is used near Delphi.
А reason for suspecting a pool was a reference to it in TitanQuest.dmp.txt. So I can't be shure that something wrong exactly with this pool (changed it with vanilla and reported it just in case).
However, I caught a CTD in Delphi again (*) and here is the log:
Begin Loading Level Levels/World/Greece/Delphi/Underground/OracleChamber01.lvl
After Lock For Level Levels/World/Greece/Delphi/Underground/OracleChamber01.lvl
Couldn't load resource 'Shaders\UndergroundTransparency.ssh' (file not found)
After Load For Level Levels/World/Greece/Delphi/Underground/OracleChamber01.lvl
End Loading Level Levels/World/Greece/Delphi/Underground/OracleChamber01.lvl
RestoreState chunkId 5, 131
RestoreState CreateObjectFromFile Records/Creature/NPC/Speaking/Story/Oracle.dbr
Couldn't load resource 'invalidMesh' (file not found)
I couldn't find the file UndergroundTransparency.ssh in the archive Shaders.arc. "invalidMesh" seems to be generated by the TQ-engine and it is possible that this error was caused by the previous one.
----
(*) and this time there is no link to records\xpack2\proxiesnorth\pools\human\greekbandit_03_dark01.dbr from TitanQuest.dmp.txt so he's most likely innocent.

Offline Accolon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: 05 September 2022, 11:30:43 »
fix a wrong Centaur marauder call in Beastmen pools (am_ instead of bm_)
I think that's the reason for the CTD around Delphi. I corrected the satyrs, but missed the centaurs. I'll consider it that for now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal