Author Topic: [TQVault] All Unique & Legendary Items + more.. (Eternal Embers included)  (Read 17932 times)

Offline kntznskz

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Here I am sharing my TQVault files for everyone who needs anything. It has all the unique&legendary items, artifacts, charms, etc.
EDIT: Now contains all Eternal Embers DLC items aswell.

« Last Edit: 05 January 2022, 03:31:47 by kntznskz »

Offline Ninakoru

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: [TQVault] 100% Unique & Legendary (Ragnarok+Atlantis)
« Reply #1 on: 02 March 2021, 16:40:14 »
Huge thanks for the effort, I can use this for some item testing. I've collected 85% of all uniques through normal play, but still needed some of those, specially Atlantis that are way harder to get.

Offline kntznskz

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 03 March 2021, 05:12:15 »
Huge thanks for the effort, I can use this for some item testing. I've collected 85% of all uniques through normal play, but still needed some of those, specially Atlantis that are way harder to get.

I'm glad it helps someone. I spent alot of time building it but it was something i enjoyed  ;D

Offline ssp65540

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #3 on: 13 March 2021, 21:16:13 »
kntznskz, the unique spear "cuttlebone standard" does the status not same as in titan quest database? Thank you

Offline kntznskz

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 14 March 2021, 04:29:55 »
kntznskz, the unique spear "cuttlebone standard" does the status not same as in titan quest database? Thank you

Could be different, but it shouldn't be 2 different cuttlebone standard in the database anyway, I haven't really checked. I definetly have the one from patch 1.29.

Offline smashapples17

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #5 on: 20 September 2021, 01:25:26 »
is there something like this for low level starter items?

edit: wow..sure hard to create an account and make posts here with all the verification lol

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 20 September 2021, 08:06:52 »
Welcome to the forum.   :) Yes, it's a bit of a pain, but it helps to keep the spambots out.

Not sure what you mean exactly.  TQVault is just an infinite storage tool for the game.  While you can duplicate items in it once you've stored them, it won't make items from scratch.  You must have put items into it first. 

Offline kntznskz

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Up. Now has all Eternal Embers items too. If a mod can move this into the new forum section I would appreciate it.

Offline colaway

• View Profile
    • Awards
thanks a lot for the EE update!!

Offline cumiko

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello
I am sorry that I am not good at English
Questions
I want to get xuanwu's staff of greater magic, which boss monster should I catch? Where is it?

Offline Abraham

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
Hello
I am sorry that I am not good at English
Questions
I want to get xuanwu's staff of greater magic, which boss monster should I catch? Where is it?

Hello. The staff can be extracted from any chest or monster in the EE add-on.

Offline Valesian

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
Vault is very useful, thank you!

Any chance you will be add artifact formulas any time in the future? I have a lot of them stored orderly if it may be of any help

I'm asking because people may want to craft their own artifact to get the completion bonus they want. I found the formula I was looking for by farming but it required a lot of time.

Also I'd add in the main storage some quest items: the wand that rarely drops from Loki (for the secret quest) and the items for the Giesel quest (wolf teeth necklace and sheep pelt) since many people get stuck in it. I have them if you need want.

If it's not possible don't worry obviously, thank you again for what you've done! :-)
« Last Edit: 03 August 2022, 01:33:45 by Valesian »

Offline kntznskz

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Vault is very useful, thank you!

Any chance you will be add artifact formulas any time in the future? I have a lot of them stored orderly if it may be of any help

I'm asking because people may want to craft their own artifact to get the completion bonus they want. I found the formula I was looking for by farming but it required a lot of time.

Also I'd add in the main storage some quest items: the wand that rarely drops from Loki (for the secret quest) and the items for the Giesel quest (wolf teeth necklace and sheep pelt) since many people get stuck in it. I have them if you need want.

If it's not possible don't worry obviously, thank you again for what you've done! :-)

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I thought about adding the formulas before i released this but I thought it would be pointless as you can change the artifact completion bonus from the TQ Vault itself if you really wanted to. Also I was in process of collecting all the quest items too but I stopped playing this game so I don't think i will add anything else in the future. Thank you

Offline BourneJason

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hello, the TQVault has changed its format to .json, can you share a supported version for it?
Thanks in advance!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal