Author Topic: Early Alpha Testing ~ Go!  (Read 49109 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Early Alpha Testing ~ Go!
« Reply #75 on: 15 June 2021, 16:54:31 »
I don't remember the old versions doing it, but it's so long ago I can't swear they didn't.  And I don't often go back to the main menu and restart; I'll play for however long and then finish for the day. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #76 on: 15 June 2021, 17:09:52 »
I remember the old versions doing it lol

It's a big design motivator for this mod as well, drop rates for items are made so farming is not a really big deal...

I wish I knew why it crashed...there's been so many crashes over the years. It isn't like I haven't pored over the exception.txt for hours and later the exception(string of random number).txt after Anniversary came out. I don't know assembly or C language, it's all too much for me to know from that.

One time I casually noticed that the Skill_ProjectileDropTelekinesis crashed when the Liche King cast it outside the Sphinx as I was entering so the projectiles were outside and he was inside. How the heck do I fix that? That's just part of the game, so I changed the template to a regular projectile.

At this point, after years of different things crashing the game, if the game plays at all I call that a win.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #77 on: 15 June 2021, 19:30:36 »
Yhe i remenber to, i do not think the CD version ever crash.

I do believe any mod that modify the map or some element more deep into core game can crash the game after going and regoin into main menu ,in my mod it can happend as well with SC mod, so its a problem with the game itself. BUT i do notice if you are set in underground the game dont crash that often when you replay into main menu.

Oh one trick i do is waiting 1 minute before replaying , it dont crash that often or i think it reduce the chances as half.

Btw Cascade modifier have TagLocPlayerMastery( i think i spell it right) in ingame description of the skill

About Hades, i been able to defeat the 2nd phase and check his ghost form.

Its brutal! While i like it alot, the pets are not good versus him as hades receive minimal dmg. Atleast i can hit Hades with my volcanic orb, but i got wiped with that one combo nova that stuns me and meteors.

It is fun tho, i need to get better :P

Did you increase Hades spell casting speed ? i fell he cast the skills much faster or im seeing things.

« Last Edit: 15 June 2021, 19:34:02 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: 15 June 2021, 20:23:27 »
I know, right? Hades is totally brutal now. He is faster. Vanilla Hades goes down in 2 seconds against my pets so the buffs are a work in progress.

I did just go in and nerf his defenses for normal difficulty. Did you know he has a new vanilla defense file hades3_ghost_resists.dbr. It's like 70% damage absorption for phys, vit and bleed. 70% absorb.

So today I just went into the file and instead of a 1 level skill I made it 3 and gave 33%, 50%, 70% for normal, epic and legendary.

I think I fixed the tag for Cascade earlier, but it is fixed right now when I checked so whatever.

EDIT: See, the problem with Hades is that if he goes down too quick. If he lives long enough to finally start casing his skills, then he is a challenge.
« Last Edit: 15 June 2021, 20:26:30 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: 15 June 2021, 22:43:12 »
Just completed upload of latest build, including the database only.

Includes all the recent fixes, but it will still crash when trying to farm of course.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: 15 June 2021, 22:52:00 »
Just completed upload of latest build, including the database only.

Includes all the recent fixes, but it will still crash when trying to farm of course.

hello,Do I need to download both files?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: 15 June 2021, 23:07:39 »
After I killed two centaurs hero, Majestic Chest And it's gone forever。

Majestic Chest (The box behind him)There will be no more

Is this intentional? Or a bug?
Sorry, I didn't see your reply to this question。

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: 15 June 2021, 23:10:50 »
I don't understand what you mean by "Centaur Hero".

If you mean the Centaur Boss Nessus, then the treasure chest spawning is a bug.

The fixing of the treasure chest spawning is a large project that I will tackle before Beta testing.

The only download you need is the legionofchampions.zip

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: 16 June 2021, 00:23:07 »
After defeated Hades, i think hes now more fair but still dangerous, he dropped a epic version of zeus relic , i think its a vanilla bug

Ratman in the cave that leads to Sciron, where there are smaller rats , all of the ratman dropped their MI Ratpak i think, unless i was lucky

Whats the dmg those Eurynomus in the side cave in Corinth do ? Life leech ? one single hit is able to kill me pretty quickly

I found this spot it looks like a entrance to a field but it looks like its blocked by a invisible barrier

I like very much the new effect from the healers, when i first saw in Hades and now in the North i was like "woahhh!!!", is super well done! ( i can say non buggy things as well :p)

Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: 16 June 2021, 02:08:07 »
After defeated Hades, i think hes now more fair but still dangerous, he dropped a epic version of zeus relic , i think its a vanilla bug

Ratman in the cave that leads to Sciron, where there are smaller rats , all of the ratman dropped their MI Ratpak i think, unless i was lucky

Whats the dmg those Eurynomus in the side cave in Corinth do ? Life leech ? one single hit is able to kill me pretty quickly

I found this spot it looks like a entrance to a field but it looks like its blocked by a invisible barrier

I like very much the new effect from the healers, when i first saw in Hades and now in the North i was like "woahhh!!!", is super well done! ( i can say non buggy things as well :p)

Hello, do you think the attributes of some equipment are too high?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: 16 June 2021, 02:20:24 »
Sometimes, other times I like it.

I am trying to keep pet resistance bonus +8% or +12% per item. But sometimes that item is special and gives a better defense bonus to pets.

Many items were balanced for an older version of the mod and I just imported them all without going through each file one by one. I find that some of them were too high, but that mod version had an XMax level of monster spawn so the bonuses were appropriate.

When I find an item with greater than +8% resistance or greater than +8% damage in normal and then +10% in epic and +12% in legendary, then I look at that item and determine if it is a special property of that item e.g. Eye of Flame amulet may give +25% fire resistance because it's the Eye of Flame.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: 16 June 2021, 07:24:13 »
1、hello,Here are skills that can only be + 4(Only + 4 skills)

Earth Mastery:1、 Stone Form

Dream Mastery:1、Psionic Touch 2、Phantom Strike 3、Dream Stealer 4、Distort Reality 5、Temporal Rift

Warfare Mastery:Onslaught

Spirit Mastery:Ravages of Time

Defense Mastery:1、Shield Clang、2、Defensive Reaction、3、Pulverize、4、Disable

Nature Mastery:Rewakening

Runes Mastery:1、Energy Armor 2、Reckless Offense  3、Sacred Rage  4、Frightening Power 5、Rune Storm 6、Runeword: Explode  7、Runeword: Burn  8、Thunder Strike  9、Unleash

Hunting Mastery:Monster Lure

Rogue Mastery:1、Throwing Knife  2、Flurry of Knives  3、Mortal Wound 

2、Summon Liche King,Skills CD,I think it's a bit long,He only exists for 60 seconds。

3、task: The Poisoned Spring。The spider is killed and it disappears forever,It will not refresh again。

4、Open the Sarcophagus , what is the probability of red boss?

5、Halcyon Coast (New map)     Aithousa ~ Daughter of Poiseidon,After using the Portal Stone, the Portal Stone will disappear。When I went back to sell equipment and wanted to send it back, he disappeared。(Portal Stone)

tagRegionName45=Monster Encampment(New map) ,The same is true。Portal Stone,It's gone。
« Last Edit: 16 June 2021, 17:37:54 by 郝玉龙 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #87 on: 16 June 2021, 08:02:15 »
Geeze, why is Mega being such a pain for me.  Downloaded the update and that just copied it as before, but when I then extracted it to the LoC Atlantis folder it just made another LoC Atlantis folder inside that with the database and resources. 

I've moved the database and resources into the proper LoC Atlantis folder and deleted the rest; I hope that's worked. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: 16 June 2021, 08:05:27 »
Geeze, why is Mega being such a pain for me.  Downloaded the update and that just copied it as before, but when I then extracted it to the LoC Atlantis folder it just made another LoC Atlantis folder inside that with the database and resources. 

I've moved the database and resources into the proper LoC Atlantis folder and deleted the rest; I hope that's worked.

1、Delete all
2、Decompress the new file

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Mausi

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #89 on: 16 June 2021, 14:06:06 »
just discovered and immediately downloaded...Discovered the first bug:

ok, is it intentional that i get 650 Exp when i come to the first npc with his horse?

If the bug already exists, please ignore...I just post everything that seems wrong to me....
« Last Edit: 16 June 2021, 14:12:52 by Mausi »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal