Author Topic: Early Alpha Testing ~ Go!  (Read 48441 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
Re: Early Alpha Testing ~ Go!
« Reply #45 on: 14 June 2021, 06:14:37 »
@郝玉龙 I haven't touched Tartarus and that is a low priority to me, sorry. Maybe some day, but not now.

@sauruz Lots to do here, I think I have just fixed the Medusa minions and the Sandwraith shades and reset the race on the Telkine shades.

I nerfed Hades 2 some.

Changed all Bonescourge to Undead ~ Demon to settle the debate once and for all lol

I removed the poison mushrooms from around that healer in Styx, problem solved.

I will work on that skill for Skelly mages.

The one thing I can't figure out is how two boss Formicids could spawn...one proxy, 1 set in pool with no proxypoolequation...how could two spawn? No idea.

The invisible geysers in Styx problem again. I have impored the original meshes and everything and still they don't show up in game. I will try again to get them to show up at all. And it's just the ones from vanilla that don't spawn, my custom meshes are fine...it's weird: like so many things in modding this game lol

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #46 on: 14 June 2021, 11:02:33 »

One appears on the righ and other on the left, make sure his pool dont appear on other proxie, or the boss it self can spawn on the other pool that shouldnt be.

Also ,in Hades act there one shrine tagged as Shrine of elements but gives bonus to all skills, like shrine of mastery, and it have wrong tag name on the skill icon.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: 14 June 2021, 11:46:31 »
1、 After I killed two centaurs hero, Majestic Chest And it's gone forever。 

The same is true of other boss, After killing the boss twice, Majestic Chest,It's not coming, it's gone。  bug?  bug? 

2、Some skills can be +10,Some skills can only + 4,Is this normal?

3、Legendary Steamed Ham,There is no effect after use。
« Last Edit: 14 June 2021, 14:49:03 by 郝玉龙 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: 14 June 2021, 15:19:15 »

The same is true of other boss, After killing the boss twice, Majestic Chest,It's not coming, it's gone。  bug?  bug? 

2- I beleive +4 is only for pets, for exemple skeleton max is lv 17 and lv 21 is the max i think as you unlock the 2nd form

3- is the steam Ham the exp potion in atlantis ? t should give bonus to exp, dont give any infromation in UI just like the normal exp pot
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: 14 June 2021, 15:29:20 »

2- I beleive +4 is only for pets, for exemple skeleton max is lv 17 and lv 21 is the max i think as you unlock the 2nd form

3- is the steam Ham the exp potion in atlantis ? t should give bonus to exp, dont give any infromation in UI just like the normal exp pot

Not most pets are + 10, it seems that only wolf + 4。Skeletons can + 10

Legendary Steamed Ham,It's experience potion
« Last Edit: 14 June 2021, 15:31:42 by 郝玉龙 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #50 on: 14 June 2021, 17:45:24 »
Okay, I'm at a loss here.  I've downloaded the zip file, but every time I try and extract it, it just puts the whole zip into My Games\Titan Quest Immortal Throne\CustomMaps without unzipping anything.  What am I doing wrong?  I've got something called Archive-ea27, but whether I extract that or the LoC WinRAR the result is the same, no unzipping.
I just downloaded the mod to test it and I didn't have any issues, I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you.

If the .zip is already in your Custom Map folder, in Windows you can right-click and select "Extract All" and then after it's extracted, delete or move the .zip out of the custom maps folder?

@郝玉龙
tagLoCPetName025=Jotunn
tagLoCPetSkill049=Curse of Aniketos
tagLoCItemHelm017=Grandmaster She Dao Helm
tagLoCMonsterName754=Rår ~ Seer

tagLoCPlayerSkillDesc027=Spirit Strike blasts through the primary target to hit multiple enemies.

tagLoCPetSkill088 is not in use.

Yeah, that's what I had to do in the end.  Extract the thing again into CustomMaps and then delete the Archive folder thing.  Weird.  :o

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: 14 June 2021, 18:34:23 »
@MedeaFleecestealer Yeah, the more they overtake the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain :)

@sauruz Ah ha! Foud it...it was one of the LE_NEW proxies. Funny, that proxy was what started me wanting to create a miniboss area and then later I guess I made my own proxy with the boss purple texture for the proxy because the LE_NEW just uses the red proxy texture and by that time I had forgotten that it was there and assumed it was a formicid 03T proxy lol. So I just removed it from the map and it should be just the one boss now. Thank you for taking the trouble to display the map image sauruz, it is so easy and fast for me to locate the problem I feel like you've done most of the work already.

There's a funny line in my favorite show the old Simpsons where Homer brags to his daughter he is in charge of the little lights on a map on the wall at work and she says "Why are so many burned out?" and he says in frustration "Because they won't hire an assistant." That's me lol

@郝玉龙 Weird, I traced through the files and found I had set the skills for the XP potion to zero for some reason, I don't remember what I was doing. I set the epic and legendary potion skill values to 1 and they should work now. I had the normal value set to 1 and used it in game and it worked last week, so I'm pretty confident that was the mystery problem.

The Summon WOlf skill in the Hunting mastery was not updated to 26 levels. I have vacillated between vanilla style +4 and my +10 between mods over the years and this file was left over from one of the +4 style mods and I simply didn't notice until you mentioned it 郝玉龙. Nice find and helpful.

Interesting modding side note: XP potions are actually a scroll template, which isn't the interesting part. THe interesting part is that the skills they fire on the player are actually NOT in the scroll skill tree but the XPack2/skills/questskilltree2.dbr. That's right, a scroll can have it's scroll skill in a QUEST tree and it works. Huh.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: 14 June 2021, 19:40:34 »
BG had a quick look at the masteries now I've got it installed.  Both Dream and Spirit are missing backgrounds - they're black - and in Rune the Rune Field skill doesn't connect to the mines skill line. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: 14 June 2021, 20:13:06 »
BG had a quick look at the masteries now I've got it installed.  Both Dream and Spirit are missing backgrounds - they're black - and in Rune the Rune Field skill doesn't connect to the mines skill line.

Are you using public beta ? because im playing with spirit and the background is fine

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: 14 June 2021, 20:23:53 »
Yeah, the Dream mastery in my mod's XPack UI directory had the skillpanebitmap file from vanilla in it. I just removed it and will remove it from the archive later. Something is going on with the dream mastery background in the newest patch and I don't care enough to preserve the original artwork by extracting and importing the Immortal Throne bitmap top my mod. So whatever happens in the new patch, I will deal with it then.

I've already addressed the RUne mines skill connector in another post earlier in the thread.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: 14 June 2021, 20:28:05 »

Are you using public beta ? because im playing with spirit and the background is fine

Yes, I've got the publicbeta. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: 14 June 2021, 21:47:22 »
@sauruz  About the invisible geysers in Styx, I had the same problem near the teleporter on Wusao Mountain with orientboulderjagged22.msh and orientboulderjagged23.msh just not showing up either in game or in the editor.

I've extracted and then imported the original meshes into the mod, but that wasn't enough for the geysers so I just imported the original textures and archived them into the mod hoping that will do the trick.

I'm flying blind here, there's no documentation or error logs to know what's going on so I'm just making this up as I go trying to get the base game to work with my mod.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: 14 June 2021, 21:50:37 »
If you want i can take a look on the mesh  and try it out with 3d programs

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: 14 June 2021, 22:24:59 »
no, it's funny because the CUSTOM mesh is visible all the time, it's the vanilla mesh that is giving me this problem lol

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: 14 June 2021, 22:32:36 »
Why im not suprised , probably some texture pathing is incorrect or even the mesh is missing some attribute.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal