Author Topic: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads  (Read 182788 times)

Offline Carl_Johnson

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Is there somewhere a list of Mythic items?

Offline lixiss

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
I spent some time in 1.5d and should say what it is horrible experience:

1. Too many monsters: this is all designed to apply ranged AOE skills for them. There is NO ANY REASON to play in true melee character like i'm do.

2. Heroes too strong: heroes are too strong. They not too strong on it is own, but for example Calybe Soulcrux? you can first meet at levels 10-15, but this is 22 level hero which you almost never will be able defeat easily without very specific skills. Yep, eventually, she are easy, but it is depends on specific, damage absorbing skills.

3. Heroes do shotguns: heroes too many use shotgun skills, which means you SHOULD STAY IN RANGED COMBAT. Calybe Soulcrux? Yes! Ternion attackers - yes! This is stupid design. Sorry. Again, issue not in what they do this. Issue is what, almost all of heroes doesn't match environment.

4. Heroes resistances. I'm really doesn't know what is what with them. Say you has 8/8 deathchill aura. So you deal -32% total speed. What it does in reality? It does nothing for most of significant heroes. It slowdown ONLY trash mobs, which already not a threat.

5. % health reduction, % damage reflection (at 100% chance) - this is two most stupidiest mechanics in the game. Both allow you auto-win if you patient enough. In my taste this both thing should eliminated completely from game.

In fact i'm playing with Prophet and this going really good. But, there is really... exploiting broken storm mechanics: getting two buffs is strong. + strong dream's psionic touch. + dream's damage absorption later can really trivialize many things.

I'm tried spirit-based characters who spawn skeletons, however, i'm did not found power to finish act 1, - i'm doesn't use bone spire (or whatever it named). Generally no have points, and dislike skill. I'm also dislike new storm's skill: it is has too huge radius at start, and final upgrades (obscured visibility or equiv) get too flashy results which in addition adds huge slow down on rendering. Fuck. I'm doesn't use storm surge just because it is TOO FLASHY.

Even without my likes, - game balance now gives too many monsters which turns you to have AOE attacks at all the costs.

I'm doesn't say what it is bad. I'm say what there is exist real problems in balance now. This is very far from perfect.

Additional case is what chance to get souls are too low: even to get first soul from first boss you will end in 5-7 level. Same as chance to get some MI are also too low. Do anyone even tried to farm Stonebinder Cuffs on normal? What result over 10 hours of play? 7 items with bad affixes? It is joke? Green Gorgon Cuffs? It is exist any reason to exist?

In Helos - there is no knives with good affixes in store. It is also is joke? I'm personally always finish first act with 54 strength with iron knife. Usually of betrayer, or so, but i'm never seen any green knife. Huh.

Mercenaries: They extremely rare. I'm already got 3 with 8 characters... And... Two frost mages who are deal a lot of damage. She alone can complete act 1 without you. I'm doesn't use them. They too strong.

Well. This is criticism mostly, my opinions, i'm still spent a lot of time in this mod, and... i really like given challenge. However, i'm really become sad because game do unfair things, and additionally without ability to enhance stupid unique/epic/legendary gear - it becomes trash gear. Almost all parts of them are not worth it or no have any place. You still simply can focus on green items with right affixes and trying to roll them FOREVER. Well. Same for souls: requirements are not adequate. Bonuses except of SOME summons - are very questionable. E.g. in MOST cases you will go better without using souls, except if you want get summons from them. DOT.

This together means what this mod gives both bads of worlds: bad balance + bad equipment + no any ability to enchance. Generally, it is should be enough to not even try it, however i'm would say what it is has sense to try.

PS: LoC:Atlantis has similar concept (because allow summon a lot which indirectly affects difficulty), and it not well balanced,
 but it is really easier even if you will play without pets.

PPS: Generally, i'm see what skills designed in mind of something. Storm who spam ice orbs (without recharge time, really?, this is stupid thing - all spells should have adequate damage and recharge time at least 8 seconds, otherwise you become to a spamming machine of skill - this is just not interesting). This is why i'm playing in "ugly" builds forever, like melee elementalist (however dislike it now). Anyway - this mod force you to ranged AOE combat. Think about. You can have 3 less monsters but they can be toughter as they should.

PPPS: Health regen / Mana regen - it is joke? I'm can get skills for 6-10 active energy cost at level 10 without really any troubles. This doesn't really work. I mean, bonuses work as they described - but finally skills consume too many or too low energy. I mean from start of game you have no chance to feel this mechanics. You just always will have more than enough energy (except if you trying spam some skill).

Well, doesn't read this too serious, it is just my feelings. As i'm already wrote - mod still magnetize me, and i'm still fighting with mobs. :) Just, it has some things which i'm doesn't like personally. Nothing more.

Offline lixiss

• View Profile
    • Awards
I'm forget in previous messages. Strength requirements for shields doesn't look logical. It 10/13/16/19 shield has 50/52/54/90 (or similar) requirements, not necessary right this numbers, but 19 shields requires 90 str and this is big gap between when you can really achieve this even if you will put all points into strength, which surely you never should do immediately. By never, i mean, you can spent points only if you know where you can/want spent them, but, there is exist big gap. Same with souls - there is exist many hybrid low-level souls (two or three attribute requirements) and they really relatively big. I'm not sure, i'm playing with mod with replacing game files, anything looks fine, but some requirements seems bad. Also many souls as i'm mentioned above doesn't seems are good or strong, except if they provide good summons AND if you can utilize this summons. For example storm with 10/10 of weapons buff can utilize soul which summons up to 5 skeleton archers even when they has laughable health - even that they still can deal a lot of damage because of weapon buffs. On another side, there is still exist vanilla road blocks: dream's summon almost never can benefit from this buffs.

Also - having summons in aggresive mode by default i can understand. But in practice this means what not you lead game - they lead you. In fact, using of summons means you gain more troubles than real benefits. Especially when they are not reliable over heroes... So, instead of clearing and preparing area for fighting you may get area of madness instead. The difference is contract summons who just OP. However, they may be very useful in farming, but this is again situational. I like idea, but i dislike what you should choose between artifact vs contract which may ends to worse results than you can achieve without it. I know, this is complex question in terms of balance, but, game/mod really did not say not force you to play in specific way (directly). However, indirectly it say what having any additional damage source is good. Also, as i'm say before, some hero skills are very questionable. Teleporting? Shotgunning? Huh. This is may be good if you have good defenses, but normal player before level 20 will have zero at defenses and have no idea about how heroes will go. And they even will not know when they will appear. What about places where you have 3 heroes at one time? It is madness.

Again, please, understand me right, i'm put only on weak points from my vision. But i'm has no idea how this should be done really right. And may be if it will be done "right" - then it will be another mod.

Thanks for VERY GOOD work! This works and interesting! For me this game without any mod feel... empty. :)

EDIT: For stats same things applies to MI items. For example outrider buckler - it requires 131 strength. Waaat? For 131 strength it has no any sense, except for very good affixes which you never has chance to get. Same for Brigand's Bow (which you can farm forever, one of my char got only one without farming, and with useless affixes, Amynta's Bow simply better / available easier/faster, and later Short Bow of Winds is simply better of both). So in my taste something with item requirements are wrong.
« Last Edit: 14 June 2020, 00:11:36 by lixiss »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
From what I’ve read, you probably have little to no experience with the original Soulvizier mod, and probably don’t play the vanilla game very much. So, some issues may come from the fact you don’t know the game in general, or you prefer easy playthroughs.
I've put in red the things that are not understandable.

1. Too many monsters: this is all designed to apply ranged AOE skills for them. There is NO ANY REASON to play in true melee character like i'm do.
The number of monsters is fine now. It is a compromise between the empty maps of vanilla and extreme mods like Xmax. I think you're the only one among hundreds of players to think it’s too high.
The only downside is performance, I’ll probably reduce the numbers in poorly optimized areas like Atlantis, and maybe some places in Ragnarok.
I may also add more tools to melee characters in the future, like rescaling base armor, and base shield block (non-linear mechanics) to compensate for the monsters hitting harder, low level artifacts with retaliation to help against multiple enemies.

2. Heroes too strong: heroes are too strong. They not too strong on it is own, but for example Calybe Soulcrux? you can first meet at levels 10-15, but this is 22 level hero which you almost never will be able defeat easily without very specific skills. Yep, eventually, she are easy, but it is depends on specific, damage absorbing skills.
Most people don’t understand that the hero level is not the best indicator of its power.

3. Heroes do shotguns: heroes too many use shotgun skills, which means you SHOULD STAY IN RANGED COMBAT. Calybe Soulcrux? Yes! Ternion attackers - yes! This is stupid design. Sorry. Again, issue not in what they do this. Issue is what, almost all of heroes doesn't match environment.
Calybe doesn’t use a shotgun effect.
Some shotgun effects will be reduced, there are many heroes and most of them haven’t been made by me, so it will take time.

4. Heroes resistances. I'm really doesn't know what is what with them. Say you has 8/8 deathchill aura. So you deal -32% total speed. What it does in reality? It does nothing for most of significant heroes. It slowdown ONLY trash mobs, which already not a threat.
Same as vanilla game, heroes have slow resistance, like boss monsters.

5. % health reduction, % damage reflection (at 100% chance) - this is two most stupidiest mechanics in the game. Both allow you auto-win if you patient enough. In my taste this both thing should eliminated completely from game.
This doesn't really make sense, I'm not sure you really understand these mechanics.
Reflect builds are not stupid on their own, it's a matter of tweaking the numbers. Probably by not making the numbers go too high at high level because Reflect scales naturally well with the monsters damage/defense ratio.
% Health reduction has reduced effectiveness against bosses.

In fact i'm playing with Prophet and this going really good. But, there is really... exploiting broken storm mechanics: getting two buffs is strong. + strong dream's psionic touch. + dream's damage absorption later can really trivialize many things.

I'm tried spirit-based characters who spawn skeletons, however, i'm did not found power to finish act 1, - i'm doesn't use bone spire (or whatever it named). Generally no have points, and dislike skill. I'm also dislike new storm's skill: it is has too huge radius at start, and final upgrades (obscured visibility or equiv) get too flashy results which in addition adds huge slow down on rendering. Fuck. I'm doesn't use storm surge just because it is TOO FLASHY.
Looks like a matter of taste more than design.

Additional case is what chance to get souls are too low: even to get first soul from first boss you will end in 5-7 level. Same as chance to get some MI are also too low. Do anyone even tried to farm Stonebinder Cuffs on normal? What result over 10 hours of play? 7 items with bad affixes? It is joke? Green Gorgon Cuffs? It is exist any reason to exist?
Soul drop rates have already been increased. The goal is not to make everything easy and drop all the time. First satyr boss has 10% chance to drop his soul which is high.
MI drop rates for an individual monster are not final, they are like vanilla. But more monsters mean more drops, mechanically.

In Helos - there is no knives with good affixes in store. It is also is joke? I'm personally always finish first act with 54 strength with iron knife. Usually of betrayer, or so, but i'm never seen any green knife. Huh.
Same as vanilla. Obviously you’ll not get very good affixes in Helos.

Mercenaries: They extremely rare. I'm already got 3 with 8 characters... And... Two frost mages who are deal a lot of damage. She alone can complete act 1 without you. I'm doesn't use them. They too strong.
Most people get at least one in the first act, they're not so rare.

Well. This is criticism mostly, my opinions, i'm still spent a lot of time in this mod, and... i really like given challenge. However, i'm really become sad because game do unfair things, and additionally without ability to enhance stupid unique/epic/legendary gear - it becomes trash gear. Almost all parts of them are not worth it or no have any place. You still simply can focus on green items with right affixes and trying to roll them FOREVER. Well. Same for souls: requirements are not adequate. Bonuses except of SOME summons - are very questionable. E.g. in MOST cases you will go better without using souls, except if you want get summons from them. DOT.
You can’t ask for better balance and at the same time ask relics in unique items, that’s nonsense. Balancing this would require an immense amount of work, like remaking all the items in the game.
Most people think that souls are overpowered in general, not underpowered. That’s why they have high requirements.
I will add a forge for unique items in every act in the future, but only if I can make it balanced, I’ll see what is doable with the game engine.

This together means what this mod gives both bads of worlds: bad balance + bad equipment + no any ability to enchance. Generally, it is should be enough to not even try it, however i'm would say what it is has sense to try.
Bad equipment : no. There are more affixes, some very good, more relics, souls… Finding some disappointing drops here and there doesn’t mean you character will equip trash. Vanilla has worse equipment.

PPS: Generally, i'm see what skills designed in mind of something. Storm who spam ice orbs (without recharge time, really?, this is stupid thing - all spells should have adequate damage and recharge time at least 8 seconds, otherwise you become to a spamming machine of skill - this is just not interesting).
This is like vanilla, again, you probably have low experience in this game.

This is why i'm playing in "ugly" builds forever, like melee elementalist (however dislike it now). Anyway - this mod force you to ranged AOE combat. Think about. You can have 3 less monsters but they can be toughter as they should.
You probably underestimate a lot the amount of work that would require, it's not as simple as that, and it wouldn't guarantee better balance.

PPPS: Health regen / Mana regen - it is joke? I'm can get skills for 6-10 active energy cost at level 10 without really any troubles. This doesn't really work. I mean, bonuses work as they described - but finally skills consume too many or too low energy. I mean from start of game you have no chance to feel this mechanics. You just always will have more than enough energy (except if you trying spam some skill).
Vanilla has extremely cheap and overpowered potions, and offers very few options to play with regeneration. Investing in health and energy is quite useless.
The mod intent is to give less power to potions in comparison to regeneration. Some items with too much regeneration bonuses may need to be toned down, but overall I don’t think it’s broken.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm forget in previous messages. Strength requirements for shields doesn't look logical. It 10/13/16/19 shield has 50/52/54/90 (or similar) requirements, not necessary right this numbers, but 19 shields requires 90 str and this is big gap between when you can really achieve this even if you will put all points into strength, which surely you never should do immediately. By never, i mean, you can spent points only if you know where you can/want spent them, but, there is exist big gap. Same with souls - there is exist many hybrid low-level souls (two or three attribute requirements) and they really relatively big. I'm not sure, i'm playing with mod with replacing game files, anything looks fine, but some requirements seems bad. Also many souls as i'm mentioned above doesn't seems are good or strong, except if they provide good summons AND if you can utilize this summons. For example storm with 10/10 of weapons buff can utilize soul which summons up to 5 skeleton archers even when they has laughable health - even that they still can deal a lot of damage because of weapon buffs. On another side, there is still exist vanilla road blocks: dream's summon almost never can benefit from this buffs.
Soul balance will take time, but most of them are overpowered, not underpowered.

Also - having summons in aggresive mode by default i can understand. But in practice this means what not you lead game - they lead you. In fact, using of summons means you gain more troubles than real benefits. Especially when they are not reliable over heroes... So, instead of clearing and preparing area for fighting you may get area of madness instead.
No, if I don’t make them aggressive, people will turn them on aggressive most of the time.

The difference is contract summons who just OP. However, they may be very useful in farming, but this is again situational. I like idea, but i dislike what you should choose between artifact vs contract which may ends to worse results than you can achieve without it. I know, this is complex question in terms of balance, but, game/mod really did not say not force you to play in specific way (directly). However, indirectly it say what having any additional damage source is good. Also, as i'm say before, some hero skills are very questionable. Teleporting? Shotgunning? Huh. This is may be good if you have good defenses, but normal player before level 20 will have zero at defenses and have no idea about how heroes will go. And they even will not know when they will appear. What about places where you have 3 heroes at one time? It is madness.
It looks like you prefer easy playthroughs, with no surprises. That’s not the point of the mod.

EDIT: For stats same things applies to MI items. For example outrider buckler - it requires 131 strength. Waaat? For 131 strength it has no any sense, except for very good affixes which you never has chance to get. Same for Brigand's Bow (which you can farm forever, one of my char got only one without farming, and with useless affixes, Amynta's Bow simply better / available easier/faster, and later Short Bow of Winds is simply better of both). So in my taste something with item requirements are wrong.
Outrider’s Buckler has a requirement lvl 9 – 123 Strength. Overall it’s a good balance, because at level 9 you get :
-   50 base STR
-   8*4/lvl STR from attributes, if you put half of your points in STR this means 32 STR
-   8*3/lvl + 1 (Sparta) = 25 skill points, if you put half your points in a mastery bar with 2 STR/skill point this means 25 STR
-   Total = 50+32+25 =107, you need 16 STR with equipment to be able to wear the item, or maybe reduced requirements like Defense’s Armor Handling.
-   If you wait 1 more level, you’ll get 50+36+28=114, you only need 9 STR with equipment.
Vanilla requires around lvl 4 and 68 STR. This is ridiculous because except if you play a character with no points in STR, you’ll always be able to wear the item very easily and very soon.
Anyways, it’s not possible to reliably increase requirements along with the power of the affixes. The game engine has a mechanic for that, but it’s limited and broken.
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0

Calybe is a tough boss if engaged unprepared. But becomes doable with a lvl 12-15 melee char if you look at some crafting recipes helpful for this fight.
To my mind, it's not surprising if there is also a crafting recipe based on Calybe soul  ;)

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Is there somewhere a list of Mythic items?
Caster arms ~ Mercurial Gems
Caster helm ~ Cystalline Mask
Caster legs ~ Leggings of the Cosmos
Caster torso ~ Ananke's Canvas
Hunter helm ~ Galefury
Melee arms ~ Hephaestes' Gloves
Melee helm ~ Titan Crest
Melee legs ~ Demonbone Greaves
Melee torso ~ Ares Endless Assault
Artifact ~ Mortok's Skull
Artifact ~ The All-Seeing Eye
Amulet caster ~ Void Prism
Amulet melee ~ Paragon of Violence
Ring caster ~ Ananke's Ring
Ring melee ~ Band of the Elder Savage
Staff dream ~ Scepter of Kronos
Staff elemental ~ Staff of the Cosmos
Staff vitality ~ Soul Seekkor
Axe ~ Darkflame Devourer
bow ~ Stormbringer
Club ~ Omega
Dagger ~ Crystal Tear of Nyx
Shield ~ Agathodaemon
Spear ~ Blood Whisper
Sword ~ Shrike

Offline lixiss

• View Profile
    • Awards

Calybe is a tough boss if engaged unprepared. But becomes doable with a lvl 12-15 melee char if you look at some crafting recipes helpful for this fight.
To my mind, it's not surprising if there is also a crafting recipe based on Calybe soul  ;)

It depends on luck. When you have chance meet it first time - you will even not able run out from she. Something similar already complained by other users. Yes, once you prepared, like my char - she even not a threat. But at the time this heroes appears - most of users never will have right tools. If you well know game - it is true in every game, what difficulty drops. But there is not in case. She just do shotgun with their multi-projectile attack which is longer than whole screen.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It depends on luck. When you have chance meet it first time - you will even not able run out from she. Something similar already complained by other users. Yes, once you prepared, like my char - she even not a threat. But at the time this heroes appears - most of users never will have right tools. If you well know game - it is true in every game, what difficulty drops. But there is not in case. She just do shotgun with their multi-projectile attack which is longer than whole screen.
It's a wave, not shotgun. I never saw any specific comment about Calybe (as a monster hero) before.

Offline xiaorantu

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +8
hi,I am a chinese player,I love sv mod deeply.
here,I want point out some mistakes and wishes.
1.xp2_bosses,there soul's link are wrong;
2.tagRogueTorso,assassin's cover[2items], miss bitmap;
3.maxlevel 90 seems doesn't work, 197892784 is the top exp.[level 85]
4.dlc heros appear too low,hope ardently for new heros with there souls[already appears in text]
5.some item tag just write in database.arz,they are hard to be translate.As U know, there are lot of sv fans in China.
6.uber_wings very nice, the more the better.
7.Grid Dawn has two-hands weapons, does TQ can have this class

Best wishes,

Offline xiaorantu

• View Profile
    • Awards
another suggest
the explevelequation ((1.2 ^playerLevel) * (1 + (playerLevel / 0.8))) + (65 * ((playerLevel + 1) ^3.25)) is  not a good Demand curve for players,cause
it's to hard to levelup after  level 75,no matter level 90.try this one ((1.2 ^(playerLevel-10)) * (1 + (playerLevel / 0.8))) + (65 * ((playerLevel + 1) ^3.25)).
ps: mathmatic can plot the graph,

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hi,I am a chinese player,I love sv mod deeply.
here,I want point out some mistakes and wishes.
1.xp2_bosses,there soul's link are wrong;
2.tagRogueTorso,assassin's cover[2items], miss bitmap;
3.maxlevel 90 seems doesn't work, 197892784 is the top exp.[level 85]
4.dlc heros appear too low,hope ardently for new heros with there souls[already appears in text]
5.some item tag just write in database.arz,they are hard to be translate.As U know, there are lot of sv fans in China.
6.uber_wings very nice, the more the better.
7.Grid Dawn has two-hands weapons, does TQ can have this class

Best wishes,

1. Not sure what you mean but I'll check the paths. I know that at least some boss souls drop, it can't be all wrong.
2. It's already fixed, will be in 1.6 patch
3. It's already set at 90, so if it doesn't work maybe the limit is hardcoded or something
4. Still can't find time to properly work on new heroes. But it will come.
5. I don't know what you're talking about. Post a screenshot and give examples. If you have an up to date Chinese translation of the mod, you can share it so that I include it in official releases and point out at modified tags/text when a new patch comes and translation need an update.
6. I don't know what uber_wings is.
7. It has been asked before, but it's not really doable in TQ without replacing another item type.

For equations: I'll check

Offline xiaorantu

• View Profile
    • Awards
1.xp2_bosses,soul links error,
for example, links in bosses:records\item\equipmentring\soul\_SVAER\bossesxp2\hildisvini_soul_n.dbr
however,the correct bdr is:records\item\equipmentring\soul\_SVAER\bosses_xp2\hildisvini_soul_n.dbr

2.the quest "wisdom",defeat mimer,U already re-active the reward,which can give player 10 Int
records\xpack2\quests\rewards\skills\x2q07_mimerwisdom_e.dbr
records\xpack2\quests\rewards\skills\x2q07_mimerwisdom_l.dbr
records\xpack2\quests\rewards\skills\x2q07_mimerwisdom_n.dbr
however,their maxlevel is 0,so it doesn't work. I think maxlevel 1 maybe works.by the way,  "skilldisplayname" should be given a name,so that they can display in screen.

3.the naiad creature,beautiful creature
records\creature\monster\naiad\ur_uber_45.dbr
records\creature\monster\naiad\ur_masai_43.dbr
no soul for them;
the attachment on them really really beautiful. The More the better.
records\item\attachitems\ubernymph_wings01.dbr

4.I think Mythic items should add hunter sets[caster/melee/hunter],and also add a throw weapon

5.Chinese translation of the mod,i cannot find place to upload TXT.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1.xp2_bosses,soul links error,
for example, links in bosses:records\item\equipmentring\soul\_SVAER\bossesxp2\hildisvini_soul_n.dbr
however,the correct bdr is:records\item\equipmentring\soul\_SVAER\bosses_xp2\hildisvini_soul_n.dbr

2.the quest "wisdom",defeat mimer,U already re-active the reward,which can give player 10 Int
records\xpack2\quests\rewards\skills\x2q07_mimerwisdom_e.dbr
records\xpack2\quests\rewards\skills\x2q07_mimerwisdom_l.dbr
records\xpack2\quests\rewards\skills\x2q07_mimerwisdom_n.dbr
however,their maxlevel is 0,so it doesn't work. I think maxlevel 1 maybe works.by the way,  "skilldisplayname" should be given a name,so that they can display in screen.

3.the naiad creature,beautiful creature
records\creature\monster\naiad\ur_uber_45.dbr
records\creature\monster\naiad\ur_masai_43.dbr
no soul for them;
the attachment on them really really beautiful. The More the better.
records\item\attachitems\ubernymph_wings01.dbr

4.I think Mythic items should add hunter sets[caster/melee/hunter],and also add a throw weapon

5.Chinese translation of the mod,i cannot find place to upload TXT.

1. OK, there was a huge bug here. Almost all bosses souls were bugged.
2. It's like vanilla, I'm not sure this isn't intentional. Maybe they disabled this quest reward.
3. I know there are a lot more missing souls, they were never created. You can find the complete list here. https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1284.msg14703#msg14703
The new souls will be added over time.
4. Mythic items are broken, not balanced. They will be redone when some endgame content will be added, at that point more Mythic items will be created.
5. If you have a translation for SV AERA, just send it to me with a private message on this forum. But I would need to know who can update it when there is a new patch.
« Last Edit: 22 June 2020, 20:39:18 by soa »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Version 1.6 is out, with Soul Collectors.
Regarding skills :
If you had points in Insidious Miasma (Spirit Mastery), they will be converted to Spirit Ward.
Same thing if you had points in Agility (Occult Mastery), they will be converted to Disarm Traps.
Go to the Mystic NPC to retrieve your skill points.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal