Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > New Projects

My custom maps don't show up ingame

(1/2) > >>

FabosGames:
Hello everybody. I have a bug on my computer: really, you can believe, not just a noob's problem... :(
In fact, my map editor don't build for test. And also, he don't link the portal of underground with map. I think it's un bug on my anniversary Art Manager.
Any solution?

mvlad954:
Oh,come on!Why dosent anyone in these forums answer topics started by new members?!I was planing on staying idle until the testing version for Deities is out,but I want to(or at least try)help our friend here.So,Fabos,you are saying that you cant access your map editor,is there a black screen instead of the editor menu?I dont really understand,you will have to be more exact.When you try to save your map,the editor stops responding?If thats the issue,than Im not sure if theres an actual fix for it,since I heard about this before.Apparently its caused by Ragnarok(unsurprisingly).
However,I believe the problem is something else.What is it?

Edit:I forgot to say hello and welcome to the forums!

Medea Fleecestealer:
Um, let me guess.  Because no one knows the answer possibly?  Not all of us are modders or understand modding so if there weren't any modders on the forum recently there's not much help they can give.  Hopefully some of them will be along in a little while and be able to help.

And welcome to the forum FabosGames.  Have you tried verifying your game files?

sauruz:
if i knew about modding i would help  :S

im sure some1 will answer the question

nargil66:
Sorry, I would answer, but have no experience with maps. I think @Prosoro is the expert here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version