Author Topic: Help with Mods  (Read 1193 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Cashondeliveri

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Help with Mods
« on: 30 October 2023, 14:02:55 »
Hi!

I'm wondering i can add some things from mods to the base game and not as a bounce mod, so i can use other bounce mods on top of that, like modding the game to add a multiplier to experience points while using a bounce mod that makes pets better and/or more of them and/or multiplies number of enemy spawns. I know something like what i described already exists, but in many cases i want mods that have different values than the ones that already exist, or i want to add so many different (and specific) things from many mods that it can't get it from just one mod or the bounce mods adds things i don't want to add.

The things i'm interested in are the following:

- More XP
- More Skill Points per level
- More Attribute Points per level (especially interesting to me)
- More and Better Loot
* More Legendaries
* More Monster Infrequents and/or better chance to get two affixes and better quality ones (also particularly interesting because the grind for some of them is insane
* Use Relics/Charms on Uniques
* Better and/or More Pets
* Removing caps to stats, avoid projectiles and fire resistance for instance. Mostly for a little bit of fun
* This is not as important, but just to test out how OP i can get dmg to be without dying if an enemies so much as looks at me, removing resistance penalties in difficulties above normal
* Improved Vendors
* The Changes from Skill Reworks Mod
* More and/or Better Enemies

All i can think of right now. For those who cry cheater! i can say that i won't necessarily make the game easier. For instance, maybe i'll increase loot a little, but play with much more and better enemies. Anyways, i would like to have as many options available to me as possible, and sometimes get a different experience than what the vanilla games provides, so i would love if anyone could help me with that :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline HekTo

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
Re: Help with Mods
« Reply #1 on: 30 October 2023, 15:35:51 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Cashondeliveri

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Help with Mods
« Reply #2 on: 30 October 2023, 16:51:10 »
Looked like there wasn't a lot of activity here so i posted both places. Sorry if that's frowned upon.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal