Author Topic: brigand build for best dps  (Read 19907 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline renkotsu

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
brigand build for best dps
« on: 20 February 2019, 05:53:03 »
what skill should i max and should max strenght or dexterity

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: brigand build for best dps
« Reply #1 on: 20 February 2019, 09:06:55 »
i thought you like icefreeze's build.. and damage isn't everything.. heck i almost ignore it myself

sorry.. can't help you
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 20 February 2019, 13:47:38 »
As far as I know the best DPS Brigands are Str based. For stats/gear, just google "spear brigand titan quest", you'll get alot of builds.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline mammoth_hunter

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
« Reply #3 on: 20 February 2019, 15:13:46 »
Bah, spear brigand.

Pre Anniversary edition strength gives more damage than dexterity for spear attacks, common distribution is 1 : 1 str : dex. Post anniversary dexterity gives more, but you still need quite some strength for items, for other dexterity builds I went 1 : 1 until approx level 60, then all in dexterity.

Here is a rough draft for IT TitanCalc. For Ragnarok its the same except you will have oh so many skill points and nowhere to spend them, just max whatever you wish.

First priority for maxing is calculated strike, then hunting passives and resists, wood lore, herbal remedy. Study prey (debuff), pierce auras and buffs, art of the hunt, blade honing, call of the hunt. Lethal strike (boss killer), envenom weapon and flash powder (CC). You can use throwing knives with envenom weapon instead of flash powder. Or both, but I think its redundant. In Ragnarok you can also max envenom weapon skill line fully, mortal wound modifier to lethal strike, throwing knives and anatomy to add some poison and a little bleed DOTs. But its best done with just some poison gear, like parts of the assasin set, Ismene's helm and the like. Poison gives you ranged DOT attack (knives) and kills off any wounded mobs, like running away or confused.

Max both masteries and calc strike first, leaving everything else at 1 pt as usual. Then add points to skills in the order described.
« Last Edit: 20 February 2019, 15:15:38 by mammoth_hunter »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Billy_pilgrim

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 20 February 2019, 16:25:33 »
Clex has a really for a high DPS bow brigand . You basically need to farm an Ichtian stinger, it out damages every bow in the game, especially i you get one with extra peirce or attack speed.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal