Author Topic: Stuck in The Dread Path - LOC IT  (Read 2564 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Stuck in The Dread Path - LOC IT
« on: 24 March 2020, 04:17:57 »
Hey guys, got stuck and I guess its just before 3 judges. Can't cross through the door in The Dread Path. Tried with closing the game and cleaning that part again after rebirth fountain, but nothing changes, just can't progress like the map is broken. Probably is something related with my game, but maybe you guys know something? It passed more 2 days of active playing to get to there and playing it for a really long time, yesterday decided to give it a shot to finally finish normal, but doesn't seems possible.
@Bumbleguppy I know that you are not supporting IT version anymore, but maybe you know something about this?

Spoiler for Hiden:

Map where problem persists
Spoiler for Hiden:

On 3rd screenshot you can see exact location, its when you progress to the left and that could be 3 judges tower, or not.
Spoiler for Hiden:
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Cygi

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stuck in The Dread Path - LOC IT
« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2020, 08:10:49 »
Play around with the camera angles, maybe this would help.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 24 March 2020, 23:08:04 »
I saw something like this during the Atlantis beta, I thought it was related to DirectX11 because I had never seen it in IT.
As said to be able to pass the best way is to max zoom (or almost max) and go through the door.

To solve this in TQ:AE, the devs shifted the layout of the level and the door so that you get through the door in another direction. This way the camera doesn't "bump" into the wall.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2020, 07:15:13 »
Thank you, after few attempts I somehow managed to go to other side . Maybe the game was just buggy, don't know..
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal