Author Topic: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay 2 (EE)  (Read 343893 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay 2 (EE)
« Reply #720 on: 04 June 2022, 13:01:34 »
Will you leave the mod as open source though?  Or continue to work on it yourself? 
Probably both. It will be worked on, but if anyone wants to modify it of merge it with other mod, be my guest.
Last few days im working on some stuff for soa, so i won't start on EG right away. Which reminds me, i still want to update SV for old disc version, that idea is not scratched. But it just doesn't mean i'll stop working on AE mods.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #721 on: 05 June 2022, 15:47:06 »
Good to hear nargil.  Just make sure whatever you do you enjoy doing it.   :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Endymion

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #722 on: 06 June 2022, 15:15:08 »
I know how that feels.
You have done some tremendous work over the years, introducing features that have never been done before.
For people without modding experience it will be difficult to fully appreciate the sheer amount of effort that went into it. I want you to know that I see it.

It may be a difficult issue to tackle, but what you are experiencing is not unfamiliar to me. Looking back at it, I could have spent my time and effort in a wiser manner. I've been keeping on modding just because I enjoyed it. But eventually I realized it's just not bringing the returns I would have liked to see.
Doing mods for TQ takes a particular kind of individual, because ratio of the effort you put to the acknowledgement that you get, boy it's not looking good. So you need to be really enjoying the process and mod for the sake of modding.

So it might be wise to sit down and thoroughly think over your plans and goals with modding, and what result would you like to see. A qualified designer is always in demand elsewhere, in a more appreciative environment.

Anyway these were my two cents! Hope I'm not overstepping. Wish you to enjoy any path you choose!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #723 on: 08 June 2022, 06:01:46 »
I know how that feels.
You have done some tremendous work over the years, introducing features that have never been done before.
For people without modding experience it will be difficult to fully appreciate the sheer amount of effort that went into it. I want you to know that I see it.

It may be a difficult issue to tackle, but what you are experiencing is not unfamiliar to me. Looking back at it, I could have spent my time and effort in a wiser manner. I've been keeping on modding just because I enjoyed it. But eventually I realized it's just not bringing the returns I would have liked to see.
Doing mods for TQ takes a particular kind of individual, because ratio of the effort you put to the acknowledgement that you get, boy it's not looking good. So you need to be really enjoying the process and mod for the sake of modding.

So it might be wise to sit down and thoroughly think over your plans and goals with modding, and what result would you like to see. A qualified designer is always in demand elsewhere, in a more appreciative environment.

Anyway these were my two cents! Hope I'm not overstepping. Wish you to enjoy any path you choose!
You are not overstepping at all, your advice seems quite reasonable. Althought with the chaotic and almost "random" way i work on projects, i'm not sure i can follow it :D

Thank you for your words, they mean a lot to me, especially coming from a fellow modder. It may be true that modding Titan Quest is not the most rewarding thing sometimes, there are many newer games to mod... but i dont really have a choice.

To me Titan Quest represents the warm, soothing spirit of a past time, when there were less diseases and constant threats or the degree of alienation we see in present days. A time that was a bit more pure, hopeful and closer to older values... That's one of the main reasons i dont play Grim Dawn - IMO it represents an entirely different spirit - the "modern spirit" let's call it. Just look at the name - "Grim Dawn"... doesn't it describe better today's world?
Titan Quest vs Grim Dawn - the old and half-forgotten world of myths vs the new and fashionable world of... what? Postapocalyptic reality? Why the heck should i support such ideas? Just to be trendy? Romanticism vs nihilism, hope vs despair - which one would you pick?

I gave Grim Dawn as example, because it claims to be "spiritual successor" of TQ. It may be it's successor in many things, but not as a spirit. At least in my opinion.

That's why i have to continue. I don't want to see a good game like this die out, considering what other type of games are coming to replace it.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #724 on: 08 June 2022, 06:56:21 »
True, not everyone likes GD's setting.  Also news of events travel around the world much more quickly than they did back at the turn of the century.  It's not that they weren't happening back then; just that we didn't hear about them so much.  Heck when I was a kid it took a major event for us to get any news outside of the US and even things happening on the east/west coasts of the States were rarely reported in my mid-western state.  How times/things change.  The internet is both a blessing and a curse in many ways. 

Iirc Medierra wanted TQ to be more gritty than it is, but that wasn't possible due to it needing to be rated for all ages to play - hence no blood/gore shown in it for example.  And GD was never intended to be played by all ages; it's a mature game rating really. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #725 on: 09 June 2022, 18:17:34 »
Heh, i guess i'm getting overboard again... :P Everyone has their own taste.
But TBH i'm glad they didn't make TQ too bloody or gritty... even some things like too many zombies and skeletons have always annoyed me. Not because they are hard to beat, but more like they dont really fit in the ancient world. I mean, similar creatures exist in myths, but not in the "D&D style" fantasy way they are presented today. And Grim Dawn is just swarming with such enemies (+ aliens and other made-up things). Mythology may be made-up too, but it passed the test of time and survived to present day. That's why i'll always prefer it than just fiction.
But you know what is the best part in Titan Quest (+Immortal Throne)? The story itself. The scenario, i think it's really well written and the person who wrote it had great talent and real love for ancient myths. When i was translating the text to Bulgarian, i could see up-close the beauty of how that scenario is unfolding. It was a total blast to translate some of the parts... it's just EPIC.
I wish i could write such a storyline for a mod... but i'm not good at that sadly :(. Someday i may still try tho. I think the story is always the backbone of everything - in a movie or book or a game. Without a good story other things like visuals, music and even gameplay elements remain just decorations.
« Last Edit: 09 June 2022, 18:19:47 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #726 on: 09 June 2022, 18:47:24 »
What i would like to have in TQ that is from GD - the Moviment abilities, like jumps , kicks and whirlwinds.

Just imagine monsters like skelletons captains and minotaurs casting leaps and whirlwinds.

10/10

« Last Edit: 09 June 2022, 18:49:09 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #727 on: 10 June 2022, 03:02:20 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Hello, nargil66. I've been playing your mod. This project interested me. I am very glad that my notes about bugs posted here https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=758.90 were not ignored. I remind you that I am writing through a translator, so English will be broken.
I'm in the process of adapting M4ssBoss3s mod to Eternal Embers. More precisely, I already did. I am testing it now. Maybe someday I will post it on the site. All bugs which I already published and will publish were fixed in the new version of M4ssBoss3s mod.

Now I would like to give you a list of those bugs that have not yet been fixed.

Act 2 (Egypt)

1. Ghost hero us_shadowlord_14.dbr in the "Ghost" folder is not added to the pool.
 2. Skeletons "egypt_bm_bm_mummycaptainspawn_19.dbr, egypt_bm_mummycaptainspawn_22, egypt_bm_mummycaptainspawn_25,egypt_bm_mummycaptainspawn_28, egypt_bm_mummycaptainspawn_31" in Skill Tree have path to skill "Pillar of Flame" (Records\Skills\Monster Skills\Attack_Radius\PillarofFlame.dbr), but in Skill Configuration Skill this path is not written.
 3. The magma beetles "am_magmabeetle_20.dbr, am_magmabeetle_22.dbr, am_magmabeetle_24.dbr, am_magmabeetle_26.dbr" have path to "MagmaBeetle_EarthFury_Ring" (Records\Skills\Monster Skills \{Attack_Radius\MagmaBeetle_EarthFury_Ring.dbr), but they can't use it. These bugs have no energy, and the MagmaBeetle_EarthFury_Ring skill requires energy expenditure.
 4. Scorpos champions have the "ShieldCharge" skill path in the Skill Tree, but they have no shield. Scorpos Common has an unnecessary path to the "Scorpos_Sting" skill in their Skill Configuration, but they don't sting with their tails, the skill is used by scorpos champions.
 5. Skeletons "fire magia colyte" and "fire magi adept" in the tree of skills prescribed an unnecessary path to the skin "Monster_Fireball".
 5. Gilded skeletons "gilded spirit magi acolyte" and "gilded spirit magi adept" have unnecessary path to skills "NegativeEnergyRay, DeathchillAura, DeathchillAura_Necrosis" in the tree of skills.
 6. Jakalmens "shamanacolyte" and "shamanadept" have an unnecessary path to the skill "Regrowth". Regrowth use shamans.
 7. Adepts of mummies (priestadept) in the tree of skills prescribed path to the skill "Plague", but in the configuration of the skills it is not.
 8. TombGuardian has "TombGuardian_FlameRing" skill path in his skil config, but it's not in his skil tree. (This is the skill used by the guardian "Hesi-su-neb-ef ~ defender of the clan" in one of Giza's caves).

Act 3.

1. Skeletons "gilded spirit magi acolyte" and "gilded spirit magi adept" have unnecessary paths to skills "NegativeEnergyRay, DeathchillAura, DeathchillAura_Necrosis".
 2. Skeleton mages "egypt_cs_gildedwarlock, orient_cs_gildedspiritmagi, orient_cs_gildedwarlock" have path to the skill "Attack_DamageModifier_02.dbr". This passive buff only increases physical damage. Maybe you should replace it to "attack_elementalmodifier.dbr"?
 3. Djinns "amc_djinn_25, amc_djinn_28, amc_djinn_31" have unnecessary way on skill tree "Djinn_RangedBlast".
 4.Dragonids "am_lancer_27, am_lancer_30, am_lancer_33, am_lancer_36" have path to skill "EnvenomWeapon" (Records\Skills\Stealth\EnvenomWeapon.dbr) in their Skill Tree, but no path in their Skill Configuration.
 5. Neanderthal hero "hero_grom_31" has the path to the skill "Neanderthal_Shockwave" in the configuration of the skills, but the path is not spelled in the tree of skills, so it does not apply the skill.
 6. Saberlions do not apply the skill "Mantid_Feast", not spelled out in the configuration of the skills.
 7. Warrior tigermen (Common) have the path to the skill "EnvenomWeapon" in their skill configuration, but it's not in their skill tree, so the skill is not active.  And they have no energy.
 8. Yerren's hero "hero_swiftstream_36" has the path to the skill "Squall" prescribed in his skill configuration, but there is no path in his skill tree.
 9. In the Records/skills/Boss skills folder, there are two skills called "typhon_summonflameliche.dbr" and "typhon_summonfrostliche". But Typhon doesn't have them prescribed in the skill tree (there's no room for them there either). I guess originally developers planned for Tiphon to summon liches. But for some reason they changed their mind.

Good evening. New error list

Tartarus (Act 4)

1. All "bullfrog" anorans (except hero) have unnecessary paths to skills "Onslaught, Onslaught_Hamstring, Onslaught_Ardor, Anouran_VomitBile". There is a path to the skill "anouran_physicalslowing" (Records\XPack\Skills\MonsterSkills\ActiveAttackMelee\Anouran_PhysicalSlowing.dbr). Anouran_physicalslowing is a special skill for "bullfrog" anorans that allows you to attack three opponents at once at a 170° angle! This skill is not used in the original game. The skill itself is also faulty. His level is 100, and should be 20.
 2. Anoran hero "xhero_longbellow_40.dbr" has in the configuration of the skills path to the skills "dualweapontraining" and "tumult", but he does not use two weapons, he uses a shield. You can not equip two weapons because you do not need the animation.
 3. Epiales hero "xhero_cthulekes_45.dbr" has in the configuration of the skills path to "envenomweapon", but in the tree of skills it is not.
 4. The hero giants "xhero_polybotes_47.dbr" has the path to the skill "Gigantes_ShieldCharge" (Records\XPack\Skills\MonsterSkills\ActiveAttackMelee\Gigantes_ShieldCharge.dbr), but he does not use the shield.
 5. Hydrodon hero "xhero_ironskin_41.dbr" in the tree of skills has the following path - "Records\XPack\Skills\MonsterSkills\Buffs and Healing\Odontotyrannus_StoneForm.dbr", but it is not in the configuration.
 6. Odontotyrannus_StoneForm" champions can't use the skill "Odontotyrannus_StoneForm" because it's prescribed in the Skill Tree, it's not prescribed in the configuration.
 7. In the folder xpack/skills/monsterskils/activeattackdirect unbalanced skill "hero_limos_consumelife.dbr". His level is 15, and should be 20.
 8. In the folder xpack/skills/monsterskils/activeattackmelee defective skill "hero_bonescourge_sting.dbr", its level is 30, and should be 20. And skill "z_toxeus_attackskill.dbr", its level is 100, it should be 1.
 9. In the folder xpack/skills/monsterskils/activeattackprojectile defective the following skills: - "anteok_quillblast.dbr, empusa_cold_frostspitbuff.dbr, formicid_stormorb.dbr, hero_batflurry. dbr, hero_boneshard.dbr, hero_clubslam.dbr, hero_flamesurge.dbr, hero_iceshard.dbr, hero_knifeflurry.dbr, hero_poisonbolt.dbr, hero_poisonbolt2.dbr, hero_tidalorb.dbr, siegewalker_turretattack.dbr. All of these skills have the wrong level!
 10. TimberHulk heroes "xhero_darkmarsh_41.dbr" and "xhero_thelurker_40.dbr" have not been added to the pool.
 11. Almost all skills in all folders have wrong level. But these are minor errors. They do not affect the game process.
Fixed most of the bugs, as follows:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Act II
1. Shadowlord can now appear in the Shipwreck quest (Greece) among the wraiths. His level is too low for Egypt i think.
2. Added missing skill links/levels
3. Added mana pools
4. Changed Shield Charge skill to Monster Charge (included by Ninakoru)
5-6. Removed
7. Added Plague to priests instead
8. Removed

Act III
1. Removed
2. Replaced
3. Removed
4-5. Added
6. All Saberlions use mantid feast now, maybe too much but will see
7. Added envenom weapon to warlords instead (they are the assassin type anyway)
8. Added
9. I left this unfixed, may add something more fitting to Typhon than liches later (maybe cyclops? or it will be too OP...)

Act IV
1. Added Onslaught to bullfrog anourans (iirc all of them were champions?)
2. Gave him Weapon training and Battle rage instead
3. Added
4. Gave him Dual Weapon training instead
5. Added
6. All of them use stone form for now, will see how it goes
7-9. Fixed the skills you reported. Some of their damage levels were correct, but the mana levels were wrong.
10. Added to the pools
Thanks for reporting these bugs, you definitely get in the credits :)

Yeasterday also reworked the inventory window to add space for Electrum.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Abraham

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #728 on: 11 June 2022, 14:06:29 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Hello, nargil66. I've been playing your mod. This project interested me. I am very glad that my notes about bugs posted here https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=758.90 were not ignored. I remind you that I am writing through a translator, so English will be broken.
I'm in the process of adapting M4ssBoss3s mod to Eternal Embers. More precisely, I already did. I am testing it now. Maybe someday I will post it on the site. All bugs which I already published and will publish were fixed in the new version of M4ssBoss3s mod.

Now I would like to give you a list of those bugs that have not yet been fixed.

Act 2 (Egypt)

1. Ghost hero us_shadowlord_14.dbr in the "Ghost" folder is not added to the pool.
 2. Skeletons "egypt_bm_bm_mummycaptainspawn_19.dbr, egypt_bm_mummycaptainspawn_22, egypt_bm_mummycaptainspawn_25,egypt_bm_mummycaptainspawn_28, egypt_bm_mummycaptainspawn_31" in Skill Tree have path to skill "Pillar of Flame" (Records\Skills\Monster Skills\Attack_Radius\PillarofFlame.dbr), but in Skill Configuration Skill this path is not written.
 3. The magma beetles "am_magmabeetle_20.dbr, am_magmabeetle_22.dbr, am_magmabeetle_24.dbr, am_magmabeetle_26.dbr" have path to "MagmaBeetle_EarthFury_Ring" (Records\Skills\Monster Skills \{Attack_Radius\MagmaBeetle_EarthFury_Ring.dbr), but they can't use it. These bugs have no energy, and the MagmaBeetle_EarthFury_Ring skill requires energy expenditure.
 4. Scorpos champions have the "ShieldCharge" skill path in the Skill Tree, but they have no shield. Scorpos Common has an unnecessary path to the "Scorpos_Sting" skill in their Skill Configuration, but they don't sting with their tails, the skill is used by scorpos champions.
 5. Skeletons "fire magia colyte" and "fire magi adept" in the tree of skills prescribed an unnecessary path to the skin "Monster_Fireball".
 5. Gilded skeletons "gilded spirit magi acolyte" and "gilded spirit magi adept" have unnecessary path to skills "NegativeEnergyRay, DeathchillAura, DeathchillAura_Necrosis" in the tree of skills.
 6. Jakalmens "shamanacolyte" and "shamanadept" have an unnecessary path to the skill "Regrowth". Regrowth use shamans.
 7. Adepts of mummies (priestadept) in the tree of skills prescribed path to the skill "Plague", but in the configuration of the skills it is not.
 8. TombGuardian has "TombGuardian_FlameRing" skill path in his skil config, but it's not in his skil tree. (This is the skill used by the guardian "Hesi-su-neb-ef ~ defender of the clan" in one of Giza's caves).

Act 3.

1. Skeletons "gilded spirit magi acolyte" and "gilded spirit magi adept" have unnecessary paths to skills "NegativeEnergyRay, DeathchillAura, DeathchillAura_Necrosis".
 2. Skeleton mages "egypt_cs_gildedwarlock, orient_cs_gildedspiritmagi, orient_cs_gildedwarlock" have path to the skill "Attack_DamageModifier_02.dbr". This passive buff only increases physical damage. Maybe you should replace it to "attack_elementalmodifier.dbr"?
 3. Djinns "amc_djinn_25, amc_djinn_28, amc_djinn_31" have unnecessary way on skill tree "Djinn_RangedBlast".
 4.Dragonids "am_lancer_27, am_lancer_30, am_lancer_33, am_lancer_36" have path to skill "EnvenomWeapon" (Records\Skills\Stealth\EnvenomWeapon.dbr) in their Skill Tree, but no path in their Skill Configuration.
 5. Neanderthal hero "hero_grom_31" has the path to the skill "Neanderthal_Shockwave" in the configuration of the skills, but the path is not spelled in the tree of skills, so it does not apply the skill.
 6. Saberlions do not apply the skill "Mantid_Feast", not spelled out in the configuration of the skills.
 7. Warrior tigermen (Common) have the path to the skill "EnvenomWeapon" in their skill configuration, but it's not in their skill tree, so the skill is not active.  And they have no energy.
 8. Yerren's hero "hero_swiftstream_36" has the path to the skill "Squall" prescribed in his skill configuration, but there is no path in his skill tree.
 9. In the Records/skills/Boss skills folder, there are two skills called "typhon_summonflameliche.dbr" and "typhon_summonfrostliche". But Typhon doesn't have them prescribed in the skill tree (there's no room for them there either). I guess originally developers planned for Tiphon to summon liches. But for some reason they changed their mind.

Good evening. New error list

Tartarus (Act 4)

1. All "bullfrog" anorans (except hero) have unnecessary paths to skills "Onslaught, Onslaught_Hamstring, Onslaught_Ardor, Anouran_VomitBile". There is a path to the skill "anouran_physicalslowing" (Records\XPack\Skills\MonsterSkills\ActiveAttackMelee\Anouran_PhysicalSlowing.dbr). Anouran_physicalslowing is a special skill for "bullfrog" anorans that allows you to attack three opponents at once at a 170° angle! This skill is not used in the original game. The skill itself is also faulty. His level is 100, and should be 20.
 2. Anoran hero "xhero_longbellow_40.dbr" has in the configuration of the skills path to the skills "dualweapontraining" and "tumult", but he does not use two weapons, he uses a shield. You can not equip two weapons because you do not need the animation.
 3. Epiales hero "xhero_cthulekes_45.dbr" has in the configuration of the skills path to "envenomweapon", but in the tree of skills it is not.
 4. The hero giants "xhero_polybotes_47.dbr" has the path to the skill "Gigantes_ShieldCharge" (Records\XPack\Skills\MonsterSkills\ActiveAttackMelee\Gigantes_ShieldCharge.dbr), but he does not use the shield.
 5. Hydrodon hero "xhero_ironskin_41.dbr" in the tree of skills has the following path - "Records\XPack\Skills\MonsterSkills\Buffs and Healing\Odontotyrannus_StoneForm.dbr", but it is not in the configuration.
 6. Odontotyrannus_StoneForm" champions can't use the skill "Odontotyrannus_StoneForm" because it's prescribed in the Skill Tree, it's not prescribed in the configuration.
 7. In the folder xpack/skills/monsterskils/activeattackdirect unbalanced skill "hero_limos_consumelife.dbr". His level is 15, and should be 20.
 8. In the folder xpack/skills/monsterskils/activeattackmelee defective skill "hero_bonescourge_sting.dbr", its level is 30, and should be 20. And skill "z_toxeus_attackskill.dbr", its level is 100, it should be 1.
 9. In the folder xpack/skills/monsterskils/activeattackprojectile defective the following skills: - "anteok_quillblast.dbr, empusa_cold_frostspitbuff.dbr, formicid_stormorb.dbr, hero_batflurry. dbr, hero_boneshard.dbr, hero_clubslam.dbr, hero_flamesurge.dbr, hero_iceshard.dbr, hero_knifeflurry.dbr, hero_poisonbolt.dbr, hero_poisonbolt2.dbr, hero_tidalorb.dbr, siegewalker_turretattack.dbr. All of these skills have the wrong level!
 10. TimberHulk heroes "xhero_darkmarsh_41.dbr" and "xhero_thelurker_40.dbr" have not been added to the pool.
 11. Almost all skills in all folders have wrong level. But these are minor errors. They do not affect the game process.
Fixed most of the bugs, as follows:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Act II
1. Shadowlord can now appear in the Shipwreck quest (Greece) among the wraiths. His level is too low for Egypt i think.
2. Added missing skill links/levels
3. Added mana pools
4. Changed Shield Charge skill to Monster Charge (included by Ninakoru)
5-6. Removed
7. Added Plague to priests instead
8. Removed

Act III
1. Removed
2. Replaced
3. Removed
4-5. Added
6. All Saberlions use mantid feast now, maybe too much but will see
7. Added envenom weapon to warlords instead (they are the assassin type anyway)
8. Added
9. I left this unfixed, may add something more fitting to Typhon than liches later (maybe cyclops? or it will be too OP...)

Act IV
1. Added Onslaught to bullfrog anourans (iirc all of them were champions?)
2. Gave him Weapon training and Battle rage instead
3. Added
4. Gave him Dual Weapon training instead
5. Added
6. All of them use stone form for now, will see how it goes
7-9. Fixed the skills you reported. Some of their damage levels were correct, but the mana levels were wrong.
10. Added to the pools
Thanks for reporting these bugs, you definitely get in the credits :)

Yeasterday also reworked the inventory window to add space for Electrum.

Thank you. I'm glad that my notes were of use to someone.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Humility

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #729 on: 30 June 2022, 23:17:59 »
I personally hold onto the past experiences and things in life. Even the things from before I was born. It's just part of what makes me happy, even though some people may say it's unhealthy. You'll find me enjoying a black and white television show more than a modern one. Good dialog and story is something I need in order to enjoy the media in video games, movies and television shows, otherwise I'll lose interest quick. I also feel past time fits in with me way more than modern times do. It can be difficult for me to relate to some people. I'm personally avoiding Eternal Embers simply because Titan Quest to me, especially with enhanced gameplay, is better the way it is. Thank you Nargil66 for this mod. It's beautiful.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline chiffenish

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #730 on: 15 September 2022, 12:06:39 »
Is the download link (to the Mega folder) totally unavailable at this point? :(

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #731 on: 16 September 2022, 10:21:43 »
What do you mean, it doesn't load? Just tested and it works fine. The mod is yet to be updated for latest beta patches however...

Not Yet Rated!

Offline chiffenish

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #732 on: 16 September 2022, 11:18:43 »
What do you mean, it doesn't load? Just tested and it works fine. The mod is yet to be updated for latest beta patches however...

Apologies, it seems there was some issue on my end... :)
Thank you!
Amazing mod!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Abraham

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #733 on: 25 October 2022, 18:07:17 »
Good evening, everyone. It's been a long time since I posted the last bug report. And now it's Ragnarök's turn (Act 5). As a reminder, I am writing through an Internet translator.

Act 5

Monsters

- 1. Asgard mages (records\xpack2\creatures\monster\aesir\as_fodder_mage) have faulty tree and skills configuration. Mages do not use "regrowth" and "runecircle_aftershock". And they have a path to the passive for some reason
"BonusDamage_Physical".
 - 2. Dark elfs ( br_dark_archer ) has a broken tree of skills. In the configuration of the skills written toute to the skill "records\skills\earth\fireenchantment.dbr", but there is no path in the skill tree.
- 3. Archers cultists (ar_archer) do not use a ensnare, the skill path is not written in the skill configuration.
 - 4. Hero Cultists "x2hero_shaman_47.dbr" does not use the skill "nerthus_summonvine", because the path to the skill is written in the skill tree, but is NOT written in the configuration.
 - 5. Cultist hero "x2hero_shaman_49.dbr" does not use "dvergr_summongolem.dbr".  Skill is written in the Configuration, but is not in the Skill Tree
 - 6. Bloated Draug (am_draug_bloated_45.dbr) is not spawned correctly. He should be spawned according to level of his first form.
 - 6. Dvergers (am_tormentor) cannot use skill "dvergr_summonslaves.dbr". They have no energy. And dvergr_summonslaves.dbr requires energy input. Also, in their skill tree, they have an unnecessary path "Records\Skills\Monster
Skills\Auras\Character_SpeedAll.dbr".
 - 7. In dveregers "as_cannoneer" in the tree of skills written unnecessary path to the skills "duneraider_flamestrike.dbr, calculatedstrike.dbr,
volcanicorb_fragmentation.dbr, volcanicorb_immolation.dbr".
 - 8. The dveregers hero "x2hero_seer_49.dbr" does not use the skill "earthfury_flaming.dbr", the path is not written in the configuration of the skills.
 - 9. Mercenary mages (as_mage) have unnecessary path to skill "runecircle.dbr" and its passive. These skills are used by the hero.
 - 10. The hero Mercenary (x2hero_mage_47.dbr) in the configuration of the skills written path to the skill (records\xpack2\skills\item skills\ring_spiritshot.dbr), but in the tree of skills it is not.
 - 11. Rider dvereger hero (x2hero_bloodbeast_51.dbr) does not use "Odontotyrannus_StoneForm.dbr" skill, because it's not in the skill configuration.
 - 12. Ichthian shamans (as_shamanapprentice_42.dbr) have an extra path Records\Skills\Monster Skills\Buff_Other\Monster_Heal.dbr.
 - 13. Rimturs (as_rimturs) have unnecessary records\skills\storm\freezingblast.dbr path in the tree of skills.  Freezingblast uses the hero rimturs.
 - 14. Jotun hero (x2hero_jotun_52.dbr) has unnecessary path to "jotun_stomp.dbr and stormnimbus" skills in the skill tree. These skills use common jotuns.
 - 15. The thrym (x2q05_thrym_a) has an erroneous path in the configuration of the skills: "#records\skills\defensive\quickrecovery.dbr", because of this quickrecovery does not work. There is a path to records\xpack2\skills \monster skills\attack_wave\rimturs_hoarfrost.dbr, but it is not written in the configuration.
 - 16. The second form of thrym (x2q05_thrym_b) in the tree of skills has paths to the skills "records\skills\\boss skills\all_cleaveattack.dbr and
Records/XPack2/Skills/Monster Skills/Buff_self/StormNimbus.dbr", but they are No in the tree of skills.
 - 17. Karkinos "am_deathpincer_40.dbr and bm_deathpincer_46.dbr" does not work skill "mantid_feast.dbr", it not in the cofiguration of the skills.
 - 18. The automatons in the maze of Mimir (am_mimerdrone_47.dbr) does not work skill "mimerdrone_lightning.dbr", the path to the skill is written in the tree of skins, but it is not in the configuration. (records\xpack2\skills\monster skills
\attack_projectile\mimerdrone_lightning.dbr)
 - 19. Vines-puts (ar_rootvine_40.dbr and ar_yggvine) have the path "Records\Skills\Monster Skills \Attack_Projectile\QuilVine_Barb.dbr", but it is not in the configuration of skills. Vines (ar_yggvine_45.dbr, ar_yggvine_47.dbr, ar_yggvine_49.dbr) do NOT spawn correctly. They should spawn according to the level, which was their first form.
 - 20. frost mage skeletons (cs_iceskeleton_mage) cannot use IceShard. Skill is prescribed in the tree, it is not prescribed in the configuration of the skills!
 - 21. Woodcolossus don't use "woodcolossus_stomp.dbr" (records\xpack2\skills\monster skills\attack_radius\woodcolossus_stomp.dbr). It is not written in their configuration of skills.
 - 22. Yerrens (am_chieftain_44.dbr) have the following skill "MeleeAttack_+3PhysicalandFireperlvlx100.dbr" full path (Records\Skills\Monster Skills\Attack_Melee\MeleeAttack_
+3PhysicalandFireperlvlx100.dbr). MeleeAttack_+3PhysicalandFireperlvlx100 increases damage with fire, and the Yerrens are frosty in Act 5. That is, need to create MeleeAttack_+3PhysicalandColdperlvlx100 that gives cold damage.
 - 23. Yerrens (am_rider) have unnecessary paths in their skil configuration.
 - 24. Am_einherjar_46, am_einherjar_48, am_einherjar_50 do not use onslaught. Skill is not written in the configuration.

Affixes

Rognrek developers have created 4 new prefixes: "defensive_resistbleed_01,2,3,4 (for all armor); rare_giantprotectstrarmor_01,2,3,4 (for all combat armor requiring strength); rare_reduceresistsx%life_01.dbr (for all weapons); rare_manamanaregen%manaregen_01,2 (not clear for what). And 8 new suffixes: "offensive_+%damage to beastmen_01.dbr, offensive_+%damage to beasts&plants_01.dbr, offensive_+%damage to constructions_01.dbr, offensive_+%damage to divine_01.dbr, offensive_+%damage to giants_01.dbr, offensive_+%damage to insectoids_01.dbr (for staffs and clubs); rare_armorblock%daxspeed_01.dbr (for shields, definitely, but maybe something else); rare_speedoffensexdefense_01.dbr (For all melee weapons)
NONE OF THESE AFFIXES HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED INTO THE GAME!!!

Loot Tables Unique

In LootTables unique items for mages and for warriors are mixed up.
For example:
records\xpack2\item\loottables\arms\unique\armband
records\xpack2\item\loottables\arms\unique\bracelet

Armbands: u_e_01.dbr, u_e_02.dbr, u_e_04.dbr, u_l_01.dbr u_l_02.dbr, u_n_01.dbr, u_n_02.dbr, u_n_04.dbr, u_n_06.dbr, us_l_donarsmight.dbr, us_n_brennus.dbr, us_n_sucellus.dbr, z_tracksuit.dbr require strength and agility, they must drop from armband loot Tables.

Bracelets: u_e_03.dbr, u_e_05.dbr, u_l_03.dbr, u_n_03.dbr, u_n_05.dbr, u_n_06.dbr, usm_l_allfather.dbr, usm_l_freyja.dbr require intelligence (for mages), they should drop from bracelet Loot Tables. But in the game everything mixed up. Bracelets for mages drop from armband loot Tables, and armbands for martial warriors drop from bracelet  Loot Tables. The same goes for helmets, leggings, and torsos.

Broken loot table rarity items. All rare things such as black steel armor, Skiron gear, Valhalese armor, and other, fall out with affixes only breast armor, regardless of whether it's helmet, armor or greaves.

Spawn

- 1. Hero x2hero_wolfrider_45.dbr is not added to the pool.
Pools at all:
records\xpack2\proxiesnorth\pools\beastman\troll_01_wolfriders01.dbr
records\xpack2\proxiesnorth\pools\beastman\troll_01_wolfriders02.dbr
records\xpack2\proxiesnorth\pools\beastman\troll_02_wolfriders01.dbr
records\xpack2\proxiesnorth\pools\beastman\troll_02_wolfriders02.dbr
records\xpack2\proxiesnorth\pools\beastman\troll_03_wolfriders01.dbr
records\xpack2\proxiesnorth\pools\beastman\troll_03_wolfriders02.dbr
In the championship pool, EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THE MONSTERS. .
 - 2. Granite Golem hero x2hero_golem_granite_47.dbr not added to the pool.
 - 3. Dverder heroes x2hero_bolter_50.dbr and x2hero_cannoneer_51.dbr have not been added to the pool.
 - 4. Jotun hero x2hero_jotun_52.dbr not added to pool.
 - 5. Eldjotun heroes x2hero_cinderwarrior_55.dbr and x2hero_eldjotun_54.dbr have not been added to the pool.
 - 6. Ulvertun hero x2hero_ulvjotun_56.dbr has not been added to the pool. (Heroes x2hero_ulvjotun_56.dbr and x2hero_ulvjotun_51.dbr are exactly the same, they have the same stats, health, and skills. They differ only level)!
 - 7. Faulty pool of Celtic bandits.
 - 8. Heroes mercenary "x2hero_mage_47.dbr and x2hero_officer_47.dbr will not spawn, as not added to the pool.
 - 9. The hero of the Greek bandits "x2hero_officer_46.dbr" is not added to the pool. (The Greek bandits pool is defective at all, it's full of unnecessary paths).
 - 10. The hero of the centipede has too low a chance of appearing.
 - 11. Aesir ar_jarl_50.dbr not spawn, incorrect path (records\xpack2\creatures\monster\aesir\#r_jarl_50.dbr).
 - 12. Aesir "as_fodder_mage_49.dbr" is not added to the pool.
 - 13. Dragon hero "x2hero_dragonspawn_52.dbr" (records\xpack2\creatures\monster\dragonspawn\x2hero_dragonspawn_52.dbr) does not spawn. He has a 0 chance to spawn.
 - 14. Ghosts "as_ghostcaster_39.dbr and as_ghostcaster_47.dbr" have not been added to the pool.
 - 15. Loki's spawn is defective. Loki should spawn according to Ilva's level. (Loki only spawns at level 52, regardless of Ilva's level).
 - 16. Fafnir "fafnir2_47.dbr" never spawns. He doesn't have the first form "fafnir_47.dbr"!
In records\xpack2\quests\proxies\pools\x2bonus_fafnir_pool.dbr first form of Fafnir written (records\xpack2\creatures\monster\bosses\fafnir_47.dbr), but in the folder bosses fafnir_47.dbr not. It must be created and in the parameters of death write the second form fafnir2_47.dbr. Then he will be spawned.
 - 17. The thrym x2q05_thrym_a_52.dbr will not spawn. It is not added to the pool. There's an error. In records\xpack2\quests\proxies\pools\x2q06_thrym_pool.dbr prescribed x2q05_thrym_a_51.dbr, but there is no such. There is a level 52 bilge.
 - 18. Act 5 monsters list has yeti, but they are not added to the pool.
 - 19. If I am not mistaken, the pools einherjar_01_general01.dbr, einherjar_02_general01.dbr and einherjar_03_general01.dbr (records\xpack2\proxiesnorth\pools\magical\einherjar_01_general01.dbr) are not prescribed in any proxy. Because of this, none of the three warrior heroes of Asgard will spawn.  Champions am_einherjar_46, am_einherjar_48, am_einherjar_50 do not spawn either.

Skills.

- 1.There is no "--earthbind.dbr" (earthbindbuff.dbr) skill in the "Runes" mastery! It is not added to the tree Skill tree. In the folder records\XPack2\ui\skills\mastery 10\ there is a skill "Skill05.dbr"- that is earthbind. But in records\xpack3\ui\skills\mastery 10\panectrl.dbr in skill buttons it is not added.
 - 2. In the "Warfare" mastery crosscut, jumpslash and tumult do not work with throwing weapons.
 - 3. In the skill "hunting" skill "weaponskill_gouge.dbr" does not work with throwing weapons.
 - 4. Hero of granite golems "x2hero_golem_granite_47.dbr" in the tree and configuration of skills incorrect path to the skill "records\xpack2\skills\hero skills\ring_crystals_golem.dbr". In the hero skills folder there is no skill "ring_crystals_golem.dbr", there is "wall_ring_crystals.dbr". So the correct path is "records \xpack2\skills\hero skills\wall_ring_crystals.dbr". Wall_ring_crystals.dbr has the wrong skill level. (20, and should be 1).
 - 5. In the records\xpack2\skills\monster skills\summoning_pets directory, the skill "dvergr_summongolem.dbr" is broken. Skill level should not be 20, but 3. In the tab spawnObjects granite golems should be summoned According to their skill level (am_golem_granite_43 - level 1; am_golem_granite_45 - level 2; am_golem_granite_47 - 3rd level).
 - 6. The skill "dvergr_summonskellies.dbr" is also defective. Level 3. In the tab spawnObjects skeletonskellies should be called according to their skill level (am_warrior_42.dbr - level 1; am_warrior_44.dbr - level 2; am_warrior_46.dbr - level 3).
 - 7. Skill "fungoid_minescatter.dbr" has incorrect level 10. And it should be 16.
 - 8. Skill "merfolk_summonjelly.dbr" is broken. In the tab spawnObjects summoned creatures mismatched level of the skill.
 - 9. The records\xpack2\skills\boss skills folder has the skill "nidhoggr_soulbreath.dbr", but it has not been added to the the nidhoggr skill tree.
 - 10. Almost all of the skills in the "boss skills", "Monster Skill", and "Item Skill" drops have level errors, but this trifle, which does not affect gameplay.
 - 11. Jarls' jarl_onslaught skill doesn't work. (records\xpack2\skills\monster skills\attack_projectile\jarl_onslaught.dbr).
Yarls always attack with a throwing weapon, and jarl_onslaught does not work with a throwing weapon, although it is designed for it.

P. S. The Ice Raptor Hero ( Uber Ice Raptor) is not added to the pool in Act 3.
Ichthian shamans, jackalman, satyrs; reptiloid-overseers; yerren shamans; queen and formicid mages have a passive skill that increases physical damage. (Attack_DamageModifier_02). I think it's better to replace it with attack_elementalmodifier.

Nargil66, I'm looking forward to the updates of the mod.
« Last Edit: 25 October 2022, 18:10:26 by Abraham »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #734 on: 30 October 2022, 23:39:15 »
Thanks for the in-depth bug report as usual, Abraham. I'll track and fix all isuses as soon as possible for the next version. If you can another report for Atlantis, i'd be very grateful.

The mod is not stopped, if someone thinks it is. I'm currently moving all resources in the Pantheon.arc. It may take some time, but when its done, finally my files will be organized, because right now it's such a mess... it's the main reason that stopped me from continuing.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal