Author Topic: The Guardian on Gardens map just before Mel'kaan's temple  (Read 1127 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
The Guardian on Gardens map just before Mel'kaan's temple
« on: 30 January 2023, 01:12:06 »
Does anyone remember if there is a trick to kill the Guardian at Gardens? I'm playing Lilith Destinies and for some reason I don't do damage on him, only mana burn and that's it. He is lvl 37 and I am lvl 50 and can't do any harm to him. I hope its not unbalanced mastery selection where is lacking of damage, but if it was that the case then I would not be able to proceed until there. I play powerful caster..
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Guardian on Gardens map just before Mel'kaan's temple
« Reply #1 on: 31 January 2023, 00:30:03 »
IIRC he's invulnerable until you retrieve a stone from someone in Asteria.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Guardian on Gardens map just before Mel'kaan's temple
« Reply #2 on: 04 February 2023, 22:13:30 »
Be sure to have the Soul Gem for killing The Guardian.
Don’t let your pet kill him.
The gem has to be in the main inventory.
If it doesn’t work go back to the little room and drop the gem, leave the little room and reenter and pick up the gem again, go back to the gardens and try again.
It says this above. So in Asteria is debug chest and I need to leave old gem, leave the game and enter again. Then just before killing the Guarding I need to disband pets and it should work, in case if main problem is not related with lacking damage.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal