Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Legion of Champions AE

Legion of Champions Eternal Embers Alpha Download

(1/19) > >>

Bumbleguppy:
MEGA Drive folder link:
https://mega.nz/folder/FlBiXZaL#1TulGpnS0oTVTPJkQ1bWag

Select full mod LegionOfChampions_EE.zip and select download.

If you only want the database for an update, select the LegionOfChampions_EE_database_only.zip and select download.

I think everything is working for now.

The game will crash to desktop if you are playing, exit to main menu and try to play again. Most of the time.  ???

Pet summon amount limits:
Defense: 1 Shield Maiden and a second at level 26, 1 Armored Spirit, Phalanx is the same as base game
Dream: 1 Nightmare, 2 at level 5, 3 at level 26. Dream Copy (forget it's name) 1, same as base game
Earth: 1 Magma Elemental, 2 at level 5, 3 at level 26. Core Dweller 1 limit
Hunting: 1 Wolf, 2 at level 5, 3 at level 26. 1 Bear limit
Nature: 1 Forest Nymph, 2 t level 5, 3 at level 26. 1 Sylvan Nymph limit
Neidan: 1 Dragon, 2 at level 5, 3 at level 26. 1 Terra Cotta monster lure limit
Runemaster: 1 Rune Golem, 2 at level 4, 3 at level16, 4 at level 26. Menhir Wall same as vanilla. Menhir Altar spawns 3 with a projectile summons.
Spirit: Skeleton Berzerker 1, Skeleton Warrior 1, 2 at level 5, 3 at level 26. Skeleton Archer 1, 2 at level 5, 3 at level 26 30 second life span. Lich King 1.
Rogue: Killbot 1. Traps 1, 2 at level 5, 3 at level 9, 4 at level 26. No cooldown.
Storm: Frost Wisp 1, Storm Wisp 1, Ice Golem 1
Warfare: Ancestral Warriors 1, 2 at level 5, 3 at level 26. Spectral Archers 1, 2 at level 5 3 at level 26. Battle Standard 1.

If you talk to the first NPC fellow at the game's start he will grant you level 2 for those that want a boost or those who want a no kill run.

Some things are overpowered/underpowered. Let me know what you think and I may even agree, you never know.  8)

As always in alpha, if there's something broken, please help me out by letting me know.

Medea Fleecestealer:
Woohoo! Gonna give this a try BG.  Loved the previous version and glad that you're working on updating the mod for EE. 

Medea Fleecestealer:
Okay, decided to clean out all the old LoC stuff from years ago (boy that was fun in TQVault  ;D ) so completely fresh start for this mod.

nargil66:
Testing it right now. Picked Neidan as first mastery to try out the new bow skill.
Mutual Suffering unlocks at Mastery level 4 without having poins on Consequences, shouldn't it be dependable?
The new skill icons look great, i cant tell the difference with original Neidan skills :D

Bumbleguppy:

--- Quote from: nargil66 on 20 December 2022, 16:12:07 ---Mutual Suffering unlocks at Mastery level 4 without having poins on Consequences, shouldn't it be dependable?

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I have to put spreading rot in the skill dependency slot. I get really frustrated with the naming convention post immortal throne, I have to memorize both the ingame skill names and the database file skill names and I don't do that as well as I used to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version