Author Topic: Network Problems detected  (Read 1487 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Xerxes

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Network Problems detected
« on: 31 August 2022, 17:49:46 »
I just started playing TQ AE again and there is one annoying thing that I would like to solve. In the main menu I click on "Play Titan Quest". The character screen shows and when I try to switch characters or click on "Start" nothing happens. After some seconds a message box pops up "Network problems detected.". After confirming the message I can switch characters and start to play.

Just to be clear - I want to start a Single Player game, not play online. The above bug wasn't there in the 2.8.x versions that I played earlier. I'm currently using the latest 2.10.5.
My network doesn't allow any application to directly access the Internet, so no, it's not gonna happen that I allow TQ to access multiplayer servers to play single player...

Is there a way to turn this new behavior of the game off? Even a TCP Reset is ignored by the game.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laikastes

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
Re: Network Problems detected
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2022, 04:46:30 »
I have also recently started having this exact issue every single time I play. I am on Steam, version is updated, not blocked by Windows Defender and no other antivirus, not using a VPN. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is annoying. I also know that this is an issue that has been going on for years for multiple people. Has anyone ever found a solution?

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal