Author Topic: How to play Ragnarok?  (Read 2257 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline primedex

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
How to play Ragnarok?
« on: 22 May 2022, 13:44:20 »
Ive got TQ Vanilla installed IT and Ragnarok which i havent tried playing so far so i want to know
do i jump into Ragnarok without playing the earlier games ?
''The hunter is nothing without the hunt''

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: How to play Ragnarok?
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2022, 17:50:37 »
That's up to you.  You can make an Accomplished Hero which will then start at the beginning of the Ragnarok expansion or you can just make an ordinary character and play through the base game and IT before you access Ragnarok. The choice is yours.  However, while you get the skill and attribute points from quests if you skip the earlier game usually the gear you can buy isn't that great so you might find yourself struggling with an Accomplished Hero.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline primedex

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2022, 00:13:57 »
]I like the lore and just the game in general the feel of Ragnarok is way better the mechanics feels smoother they clearly fixed tons of bugs so i dont mind starting from scratch and i have one hero thats imported which can help me with armor and weapons for the other heroes ill be making so i think best option is to reroll a new hero and have fun with it :)[/size]

I do find it weird that not all of my heroes was able to get imported into Ragnarok and only 2 made it through one of them is 43 level which isnt too high but still

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2022, 06:26:25 »
Hm, that's strange.  Should have imported all of them.  Were you playing any of them in mods at all?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline primedex

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 24 May 2022, 04:22:54 »
I have to say the original vanilla ive got installed is few years old havent then i picked up IT version and played it for a little while but i dont see why it wouldnt import all the heroes because it wouldnt import my 40+ heroes but have imported a level 9 hero lol so im really lost
- I have read online that TQ doesnt allow a lot of heroes to be made and imported or something like that & ive also read that i can try to make a new hero in Ragnarok get in log out and then try to import which i will do right now so wish me luck :)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal