Author Topic: Lilith + Soulvizier  (Read 4471 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Jaylo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Lilith + Soulvizier
« on: 22 September 2019, 14:07:10 »
I was wondering if anyone had the Lilith database.arz that makes Soulvizier compatible to play in Lilith.
It used to be on TQ.net before it shutdown.
Or possibly what i would have to do to make it fully compatible.
« Last Edit: 22 September 2019, 17:55:26 by Jaylo »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Lilith + Soulvizier
« Reply #1 on: 22 September 2019, 22:34:55 »
Hi, I'm not sure if it was ever created, but maybe some older members know more about it. I wanted as well to play Lilith SV, but found nothing, that was about year ago. Lilith map can be awesome with cool masteries, hope to see with SV :)

Wait for right answer or try to find something on internet in meanwhile. Are you sure that existed on TQnet ?
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #2 on: 22 September 2019, 22:41:01 »
i dont remenber very well, but if you have SV and open Lilith doesnt have the SV mastery changes etc ? since Lilith doesnt change any mastery skill
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 22 September 2019, 23:17:25 »
i dont remenber very well, but if you have SV and open Lilith doesnt have the SV mastery changes etc ? since Lilith doesnt change any mastery skill
So if this theory works, then it could be done with Lilith Classic. Probably SV will override default game masteries. Try this.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Jaylo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #4 on: 23 September 2019, 00:05:36 »
Soulvizier's masteries will be fine in Lilith as SV overwrites the main game but i think there were other file clashes that needed to be merged in the arz.
Way back before TQAE came out i used to play Soulvizier in the main game and in Lilith with the camera mod, vanilla UI and i think expanded inventory UI so there definitely were alternate database.arz files for SV and Lilith available for download on TQ.net.

I distinctly remember using the vanilla UI .arz for SV as i dislike the Diablo UI because the buttons are far too small.
« Last Edit: 23 September 2019, 00:08:26 by Jaylo »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal