Author Topic: Destroyer's Champion Guide  (Read 5329 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Destroyer's Champion Guide
« on: 13 August 2018, 15:53:11 »
[THE DESTROYER] A complete Champion build guide.
 I tried a few build variations and found what looks to be, the fastest killing, most insane dps (single or multi target), greatest survival, and therefore an UBER (imo) build. And I would like to share it with you all. This build is NOT gear dependant and as long as you follow the skill lines you may wear either mage or warrior equipment. Its a perfect build for people who are starting out ,adventuring, playing with friends, OR those that like to farm the hardest bosses in the game in less time than you can spell Ifearnobeer. This build is able to decimate everything in its path with little effort. Almost makes playing the game a joke on Legendary. I thought killing waves after waves of enemies as a Soothsayer was easy. This build is x2 more uber. Soon you’ll be saying: “Typhon who?”
-[ How to build a “Destroyer” ]-
You will need to master Warfare and Nature.
-Skill Allocation-
Your character needs to be around level 45 to take complete advantage of this build. I will list skills in order from highest importance. You may choose whatever leveling technique, path, and order works best for you. At the end you need to have:
[ The Uber Warriors ]
– Ancestral Horn: 15 points here, MAX it. This is the damage behind this build. At skill level 15 you summon FIVE Ghost Warriors that just pwn anything near you. The devs should have called them the Slayer Pack because seriously, to me they seem to have better DPS than two Ether Lords together. These Ancestral Warriors have good vision, great AI, and their movement speed is very very fast. They can take a great beating and can spread out to make sure no enemy geats to you. They seem to almost always rocket to the nearest enemy near you. I assigned this skill to my mouse wheel button.
[ Refresh ]
– Refresh: 1-6 points here. Based on how you manage your energy. You will be able to refresh Ancestral Horn and have the five ghost warriors up at all times. This is clearly the best overall skill in the game and the backbone of this build. Assign this to your secondary mouse button.
[ Extra Life]
– Heart of the Oak: 12 points to max it. I could not stress this skill enough. Everyone’s life will be doubled and their speed increased. This will make you and everything you summon into awesome tanks. Just continue following the guide.
[ The wolves ]
– Call of the Wild: 12 Points. Wolves, They are always there and can take a pounding before being taken down. They will add to everyones overall damage and in case your refreshing the Ghostly warriors they are there to take the beating.
– Maul: 10 points. Adds awesome damage to the wolves.
– Survival Instinct: 1 points. Just a prerequisite for finishing your wolf pack.
– Strenght of the pack: 12 points here. Max it and you will have +68% increase to everyone’s damage, a nice speed bonus, and extra energy regeneration. A must.
[ You ]
Now we need to have a nice role for you among all this carnage that you can unleash.
– War Horn: 10 points here. Max this and assign it to your primary attack button. You cast this on any enemy and it will spread like wild fire to all others nearby. You will stun them for up to 6.5 seconds average… which is 3 seconds more than you need because they will all be destroyer by your uber pets.
– Doom Horn: 6 points. The more you pump into this the more death you deal. This is a complimentory skill for your War Horn. Every time you cast it now, not only will the enemies around the target enemy be stunned but also cutting ALL of their health by 25%, area wide.
– Dodge Attack: 6 points. Adds 15% chance to dodge all attacks.
Other noteworthy skills to consider once you complete the build are: Dual Wield for taking advantage of stats from two weapons if going with the Strength stat, Sylvan Nymph and her Nature’s Wrath (It offers you one more pet to draw attention and ok damage, not like you’ll need it though, but its fun to watch 8 pets run in and tear everything up), Plague and Susceptibility to speed up taking down big bad bosses by about 40% when maxed.
A partial leveling path that worked for me:
Level 1 to 7: Mastered Nature first. Had Call of the Wild at 7 points asap (allows 2 wolves). One point into Regrowth and saved the remaining points. Pumping my stats into health and a few into energy.
Level 8: Warfare Mastery. Maxed out Weapon training and Onslaught with points i saved earlier. Keeping my stats to health mostly, some intelligence for gear.
Level 9 to 25: Maxed my wolves and their Maul skill asap. Investing my remaining points into mele skills like Dual Wield, Hew, and Crosscut. Got my health to a comfortable play level so started investing more points into energy in my early 20’s.
Level 30ish: Cleared all my skills and then maxed my Ancestral Call, 1 point into Refresh, wolves back to 7.
– You can see where this is leading. I then invested into my Wolves tree again and getting Heart of the Oak. The remaining levels seemed a breeze.
-Stat Allocation-
– Intelligence or Strength?: Pick one and invest ONLY enough to wear all your best Legendary gear. I went with Intelligence and found 140 base is enough. Since Armor rating seems worthless right now, you can get extra energy regen going with Intelligence instead. Also, you need about 500 Strength for the heaviest endgame armors, while ONLY 330 for endgame mage equipment. Going the Int line will give you more health at the end. Aside from gear having +Int or +Str and -% requirements, i found 140 Intellience (if you go with this stat) is enough. Currently survival in Legendary difficulty is higher with more health, not more armor (Heart of the Oak ftw). If armor gets a fix in updates to come, things might change. Also, consider if you would like to try other builds later. Strength line allows you more possibilities as a Champion than Intelligence… and IF/When they fix armor survival might shift from Health to Armor. Cant tell what the future holds.
– Energy: No more than 500 base. With your energy adding gear you can easily push double that and you wont be casting non stop, so 1k total energy is enough for this build.
– Health: Everything thats left. You need to pump this as high as possible. Hearth of the Oak will double what you have. At level 50 you can be well above 7k life… and youll need to be! Since you will rely on avoiding damage by running and stunning, if you do get hit, it will only seem like a fraction of your health pool.
– Dexterity: Nothing.
-Gear Selection-
This build is NOT gear dependant. Although, you should choose either to follow Intelligence or Strength, for gear. If you follow Intelligence you’ll use less stat points for endgame equipment and have more left to add into health… your survival increases. If you follow the Strength line you’ll have to invest about 35% more stat points than you would have to into Intelligence to wear endgame gear, thus have less health at the end. On the upside, if you choose Strength you’ll have the benefit of carrying both a weapon and shield, or two weapons (if dual wielding)… all potential for more +skill items. Weight your pros and cons if you already have gear saved up and want to use it. Currently, this build is insanely powerful without any +skill items, no good gear required at all.
-[ How to play a Destroyer ]-
– Mouse button1: War Horn
– Mouse button2: Refresh
– Middle mouse button: Ancestral Horn

-Fighting-
Now before going out to battle summon both your wolves and Heart of the Oak. When you come across enemies use the Ancestral Horn to unleash hell. Use War Horn on the closest enemy and immediately use Refresh after that. Most everything on the battlefield in a 12 meter area where you pointed will be stunned and 1/4 down in health. Your Ancestral Warriors will be mowing everything down like grass and your skills already are back up. So just make sure to recast your Ancestral Warriors when they expire and use War Horn wherever you feel necessary to crowd control.
If you use War Horn right away from the start before you summon Ancestral Warriors and your enemies survive the first few seconds of your hell’s army, then aggro may be drawn to you. This CAN be beneficial when your in a group with friends. You can take hits very well due to the high Health pool and inbetween your War Horn stun, most will rarely get a chance to hit you anyways. This saves your weak group members and they can watch you clean the screen before their second bow shot fires. 🙂
Happy hunting.

– Guide by Destroyer

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-champion-guide/

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal