Author Topic: Legion of Champions Hardcore Challenges  (Read 22684 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Legion of Champions Hardcore Challenges
« on: 19 November 2017, 10:01:49 »
6 Challenges for the Legion of Champions mod to get your teeth into - just in case you're finding the mod a little easy.  ;) For all these challenges characters are UNTWINKED unless stated otherwise.

Screenshots of boss kills and kills/deaths page required and no ESC-Quitting please!

Please see this thread on how to post screenshots on the forum.

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=464.0

NOTE: Until we actually get someone through these challenges with no deaths I'll accept up to 10 deaths (or 10 kills for the No Kills challenge) before a toon is taken off a leaderboard. Unless specified, a toon has no deaths (or kills for the "no kills" challenge).

NOTE: AE after a character's class denotes they're being played in the Anniversary Edition of the game, AER they're played using the Ragnarök expansion.
NOTE: Anniversary Edition Ragnarök expansion - Accomplished Heroes are not eligible for these challenges.  The rule is play the game from the start of Normal right through to the end of Legendary.

As at 20.11.18

1. NO KILLS, NO DEATHS
For this the only kills your character can make are the first 5 (4 if playing AE/R) in the first quest with the horse in the field. After that it has to be summons only who do the killing. And of course your character can't die either. Unless noted otherwise, a toon has only the initial 5 (4) kills.

Maeusle - Selket - L21 Spirit AE - Rhakotis
Medea Fleecestealer - Boyce Petmate - L12 Ritualist AER - Megara Bluff
mountainblade - snoozing hippy - L19 Ritualist - 6 kills - Rhakotis

2. NO DEATHS
Straightforward (yeah - right) challenge of getting your character through to the end of Legendary without dying.

Boergie1661 - Berengier - L51 Juggernaut AE (TWINKED) - Epic Delphi
Sauruz - Hershy - L47 Paladin (AE) - Epic Helos (retired)
Medea Fleecestealer - Deathspell - L31 Spellbreaker AER (TWINKED) - Silk Road
mountainblade - Iron Oak level L23 Guardian AE - Memphis (Multiplay)
Medea Fleecestealer - Piggy Sureshot - L18 Ranger AER (TWINKED) - Parnassus
Maeusle - Hildegard - Stormcaller
nargil66 - Syrinx - L46 Illusionist AE (TWINKED) - Epic Tegea - 1 death
Medea Fleecestealer - Sneaky Blader - L33 Assassin AER (TWINKED) - Amdo Region - 1 death
Medea Fleecestealer - Poison Dreamer - L33 Dreamkiller AER (TWINKED) - Silk Road - 1 death
Medea Fleecestealer - Swampfire - L30 Summoner AER (TWINKED) - Thebes - 1 death
Medea Fleecestealer - I Cees Babies - L19 Paladin AER (TWINKED) - Parnassus - 1 death
Boergie1661 - Dark Xyrius - L38 Conjurer AE (TWINKED) - Chang'an - 5 deaths

3. NO PETS, NO DEATHS
Play this pet heavy mod without any pets at all!

Cygi - LoC_Kamil - L49 Slayer AE - Epic Parnassus Caves - Died to Grieving Widow boss
mountainblade - Mr Molten - L44 Juggernaut - Epic Lower War Camp (Retired)
mountainblade - Professor Oak - L22 Champion AE - Rhakotis (Multiplay)
mountainblade - Whack-A-Mole - L10 Conqerour AE - Megara (Multiplay)
Medea Fleecestealer - Firestorm - L14 Elementalist AER (TWINKED) - Megara Bluff - 1 death
Medea Fleecestealer - Lady Storm - L34 Sorcerer AER (TWINKED) - Village of Zhidan - 3 deaths

4. SINGLE MASTERY, NO DEATHS
Try to finish the mod playing only one mastery without dying.

Orpington2019 - ? - L32 Storm - ?
Medea Fleecestealer - Knife Fiend - L25 Rogue AER (TWINKED) - Lower Nile - 2 deaths
Medea Fleecestealer - Bog Terror - L53 Wanderer AER (TWINKED) - Epic Athenian Passage - 4 deaths

5. SINGLE MASTERY, NO PETS, NO DEATHS
Otherwise known as courting suicide.

6. YELLOWS ONLY (BANANARAMA) NO DEATHS
You can only use yellow gear, weapons, jewellery for this challenge. White items for early levels, but no other colours allowed. Relics/charms, Artifacts, Scrolls okay to use too.

sauruz - Erulian- L12 Druid AE - Megara Coast
Bumbleguppy - Bananarama - L32 Guardian AE - Valley of the Kings (No kills - 9 kills) - 1 death
« Last Edit: 23 October 2020, 08:58:21 by MedeaFleecestealer »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Legion of Champions Hardcore Challenges
« Reply #1 on: 19 November 2017, 12:01:24 »
My paladin is missing-Hershy- she is in Epic Helos (AE)

No deaths

« Last Edit: 19 November 2017, 12:03:08 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 19 November 2017, 12:58:07 »
Thanks sauruz, added her to the list.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 24 December 2017, 20:02:00 »
Darn, not doing that well at the moment.  Been playing my Wanderer through the expansion and managed to get killed and today I played my "no kill" Evoker and managed to kill a skeleton and a descrated soldier.  :(

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 18 January 2018, 19:55:40 »
Okay, there I was playing my Assassin and suddenly I decided I wanted to start a new LoC toon to play into the expansion - don't ask me why, I don't know, I just did.  So wanting an army I opted for a Ranger.  So here's Piggy Sureshot, just reached L8 and got the second mastery and resting at the Spartan Camp.  She'll be doing the no deaths challenge.  :)

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 02 March 2018, 15:58:21 »
Tried another Ranger for the no kill challenge and got as far as L9 when, during game nightime, managed to inadvertently shoot a satyr.  Started again, transferred all the stuff over from the first Ranger and then again managed to inadvertently kill a skeleton at L5 while I was looking at my character's stats.  >:(  It's not my day today.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 13 March 2018, 19:19:40 »
Update for Piggy.  She's up to L12 and at Megara Bluff.  Had fun running around in the Tegea cave trying to bring the spider boss down, but she managed it.  Now have 2 wolves and bogdwellers and heading for the falcon next followed by piglet.  Struggling with energy at the moment, she had a lot reserved so not much spare and something I've just equipped is causing her to have negative regen so she's losing it slowly as well.  Couldn't spot what it was on a quick look, but may need to find a relic/charm to boost her energy regen. 

Also a funny thing when I started the session.  She was at the Spartan War Camp and I got the Ancient of War side quest and then double checked that I'd got the main one too, only to find I had no quest info at all.  Talked to the guy in Sparta and got it, but a bit later when I went back to Helos to put stuff in the caravan I noticed the guards were blocking the road out of Helos.  I talked to the guy there and triggered the main quest there too, but when the shepherd arrived I was able to get the quest from him to do again.  It seems all my quest progress has been wiped from the quest log for some reason.  A bit strange since this is a new toon started in the game since the last update. Weird.  ???

Not Yet Rated!

Offline mvlad954

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 15 March 2018, 19:26:20 »
Update for Piggy.  She's up to L12 and at Megara Bluff.  Had fun running around in the Tegea cave trying to bring the spider boss down, but she managed it.  Now have 2 wolves and bogdwellers and heading for the falcon next followed by piglet.  Struggling with energy at the moment, she had a lot reserved so not much spare and something I've just equipped is causing her to have negative regen so she's losing it slowly as well.  Couldn't spot what it was on a quick look, but may need to find a relic/charm to boost her energy regen. 

Also a funny thing when I started the session.  She was at the Spartan War Camp and I got the Ancient of War side quest and then double checked that I'd got the main one too, only to find I had no quest info at all.  Talked to the guy in Sparta and got it, but a bit later when I went back to Helos to put stuff in the caravan I noticed the guards were blocking the road out of Helos.  I talked to the guy there and triggered the main quest there too, but when the shepherd arrived I was able to get the quest from him to do again.  It seems all my quest progress has been wiped from the quest log for some reason.  A bit strange since this is a new toon started in the game since the last update. Weird.  ???

The wolfs icons look pretty weird.I dont remember them to look like this in LOC.Did it got updated or something?

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 15 March 2018, 19:39:15 »
I doubt it.  BG has been working on LoC v2 for quite a while so no recent updates to v1.0.  No idea if he changed the icons along the way though.  Maybe AER makes them look funny, the mod isn't designed for Ragnarok yet.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: 17 March 2018, 19:02:00 »
if i remenber correctly the only different between the icons is the background colour, in the mod its  bit grey/brown and in vailla its green
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: 20 March 2018, 13:48:45 »
Well, what a dearth of heroes/bosses to destroy.  I've run Bog Terror from Zealand to the Southern Gate and only one boss to be found and didn't bother to take a picture since it went down so quickly.  So he's moved up to L47 from L46 and resting at the gate.

Did have a few problems: for some reason the Giselle quest doesn't complete in this mod.  Sheep disappeared when I "talked" to it, but didn't reappear when I spoke to the quest giver.  Also still haven't managed to find the first piece of the magic cauldron so that quest won't start on completion either.  I have all the other pieces, but not the first.  Finally the Lupine Claw quest - I only had a couple of pieces, not a whole one, but the quest completed anyway and didn't take the partial lupine claw out of the inventory.  ???

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: 27 March 2018, 09:23:23 »
Dreams Afire is out of the no kill challenge.  Couldn't get the pets to come forward in the tomb area in the first part of the Athenian Passage so went running around to drag them in and in the ensuing chaos managed to kill two more foes, bringing her total up to 9.  Decided it was a lost cause so killed one more.  :(

May give it another try later.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: 03 April 2018, 11:08:35 »
Update for Sneaky Blader, he's reached the Temple of Hapshetsut (?).  Using a wireless mouse at the moment which doesn't help with staying alive!  Think I'll wait a few weeks and play again when I've got my new wired keyboard and mouse up and running. Oh the joys of switching over to a new PC. Also having fun trying to get around the changes to the old Paint on Win 10.  Don't like the new one so dug this out of where it hides on the PC, but sizing seems to be different. Or else it's the way it pulls screenshots in from TQAER?  ???

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: 15 May 2018, 10:29:02 »
Well Act 5 is proving to be pretty awkward.  Bog Terror has several quests that don't seem to complete and now he's stuck outside Asgard.  The door won't open and I don't know why since it's been a while since I played the game plus I'm not that familiar with all the quests.  Anyone have any ideas?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: 15 May 2018, 10:46:56 »
Hey medea, i didnt test the mod on act 5, still playing on vanilla version, but if i remenber correctly that door shouldnt be open, i think.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal