Author Topic: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )  (Read 217592 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )
« Reply #330 on: 11 December 2019, 14:43:40 »
The scorpos model monster is savage!Makes me wonder:will there be a a new monster race called "coruppted" or something like this?

I wanted to make a Corrupted/Afflicted race but sadly its not possible create a new race only replace a existing one. So far i replace Animal race for Humanoids ,changed Magical race for Ethereals and Beastman for Beastkin.

All corrupted beasts are tagged as demons for now.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #331 on: 11 December 2019, 18:54:50 »
You definitely need to make more lions, they are awesome, so experiment different things on them, colors...
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: 11 December 2019, 19:19:51 »
You definitely need to make more lions, they are awesome, so experiment different things on them, colors...

There will be 6x types of lion/lioness each of then will have different type of colour.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: 19 December 2019, 02:44:03 »
« Last Rated on: 22 December 2019, 07:48:27 »
This should be the last post i will do in 2019 for Titanomachy

LItle overhaul.

2019 is and will be a special year for me , in terms of Titan Quest, i finally could do one thing i always dream about, Modding the game.
I couldnt do it without the help from few special people ( you know who i am talking to : ) ). I think its important to talk about that, because they deserve most of the credit.

At 1st i was doing some random textures , playing around it , as you can see in this thread -> https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=897.msg10133#msg10133
But then i had a ideia, well a crazy ideia, making a mod who is only focus on creating monsters, since i always loved how the monsters models looks ingame, and from all mods i played i saw it was possible to design almost without limits ( if you know what i mean).  So i decide it at March of this year , sharing my project , Titanomachy!

I remember when i started i had about 7 new textures, now the mod have (19/12/2019).

-Over 825 new monsters ( all ready)
-More 40 customized monster models, never seen before in TQ
-New monster skills
-Over 141 new Soundtracks
-Couple bonus zones

-The 1st Act fully complete and 2nd act is half complete

I want to believe 2020 will be a good year for Titanomachy, i can tell you, i will kept working on this , no matter what.

Thank you all! ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: 01 January 2020, 20:07:29 »
Happy New Year TitansBane!

AS for 2020 im planing if everything goes well, releasing the mod, maybe in private beta but its early to discuss this, i hope i dont have any bad mojo or something...anyway

What´s new during on past days , you asking.

Well, I redone every single monster stats/armor/dmg and hp mana because i didnt notice how those values were the same on some monsters ( in the new ones and in the vanilla), satyrs lv 1 have same dmg as mountain satyr for exemple, while their weapons change i beleive a litle change in their numbers dont hurt, well they do more dmg now, and it give each monster new personalites.

PLus most of monsters have base resistance depending their type/race, as centaurs warriors have base physical dmg and coastal itchain have cold resistance.

Same thing applies to bosses, a Nessus had same dmg/armor in all three version as most of the bosses, so i change every sinlge boss file, so a lv 9 Nessus is diferent than a lv 13 Nessus. Well Vanilla Things.

In act 2 the progress is going well, smooth. Theres alot of new fiends to face, its better to be prepared with spells and your best weapons because the things are going worse, for you :)

Few New monster you will Face in Egypt

Avians Clan

SandWings

Lioncore

A Wadjet Blade Dancer

(Note few textures are not the official ones)

I will kept posting updates in each week from now on.
« Last Edit: 01 January 2020, 20:10:42 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline mvlad954

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: 02 January 2020, 22:04:22 »
Happy New Year TitansBane!

AS for 2020 im planing if everything goes well, releasing the mod, maybe in private beta but its early to discuss this, i hope i dont have any bad mojo or something...anyway

What´s new during on past days , you asking.

Well, I redone every single monster stats/armor/dmg and hp mana because i didnt notice how those values were the same on some monsters ( in the new ones and in the vanilla), satyrs lv 1 have same dmg as mountain satyr for exemple, while their weapons change i beleive a litle change in their numbers dont hurt, well they do more dmg now, and it give each monster new personalites.

PLus most of monsters have base resistance depending their type/race, as centaurs warriors have base physical dmg and coastal itchain have cold resistance.

Same thing applies to bosses, a Nessus had same dmg/armor in all three version as most of the bosses, so i change every sinlge boss file, so a lv 9 Nessus is diferent than a lv 13 Nessus. Well Vanilla Things.

In act 2 the progress is going well, smooth. Theres alot of new fiends to face, its better to be prepared with spells and your best weapons because the things are going worse, for you :)

Few New monster you will Face in Egypt

Avians Clan

SandWings

Lioncore

A Wadjet Blade Dancer

(Note few textures are not the official ones)

I will kept posting updates in each week from now on.
All look good, except the lioncore.That tail is very out of place,but you did say some of these textures are not the official ones.
Good luck in the further development! 👍

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: 02 January 2020, 22:24:14 »
except the lioncore.
just want to say that everyone agreed lol

i think i would like it more i if the avian walking birds with no wings had more colors.... so that they would show their true colors
true colors.. you know.. like the Cyndi Lauper song

edit: no seriously, more colors
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: 02 January 2020, 22:31:34 »
Like i said most of textures of those are not the offical ones.

The lioncore texture is already updated, that picture was the previous version (2 months ago), but i cant spoil you guys everyhting right :)

The main point is showing the new models, their textures its just a plus.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #338 on: 02 January 2020, 23:11:29 »
Do you have any plans to add particle effects to your new creatures? I mean if it's relevant.

I like to add an insect swarm to my vultures for example.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #339 on: 02 January 2020, 23:15:12 »
except the lioncore.

What's wrong with lioncore ? It may not exist in the mythology (?), but it's just some kind of manticore with no wings. Leave it alone !
It has taste of https://store.steampowered.com/app/324680/Impossible_Creatures_Steam_Edition/
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: 02 January 2020, 23:19:22 »
Do you have any plans to add particle effects to your new creatures? I mean if it's relevant.

I like to add an insect swarm to my vultures for example.

Like the flames on skellies revenants ?  Maybe in the future, right now i dont have much knowledge in terms of pse and shaping pfx(s), maybe when after the release or so.

But its a great ideia.

Right now im adding some cool glows in meantime to some creatures like zombies and statues

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: 02 January 2020, 23:37:22 »
except the lioncore.

What's wrong with lioncore ? It may not exist in the mythology (?), but it's just some kind of manticore with no wings. Leave it alone !
It has taste of https://store.steampowered.com/app/324680/Impossible_Creatures_Steam_Edition/

I think the issue its from the texture it was using , its was not the ideal, but i do like the lion + scorpion hybrid ideia:)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #342 on: 02 January 2020, 23:42:16 »
Just wanted to point out you don't need to know the PSE per se, you can add existing effects like campfires etc if you need to for example. :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: 03 January 2020, 00:12:14 »
Just wanted to point out you don't need to know the PSE per se, you can add existing effects like campfires etc if you need to for example. :)

Do you mind show me a picture as exemple , as i understand better with pictures. :-[

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: 09 January 2020, 11:41:18 »
Update time.

Still working on Titanomachy, there are alot of new changes i added.

Made Golems and Bone Golems.

In terms of Ghosts , i made a change on their base mesh, and a made a version for then just for the outside. Because if you know around giza there are few ghosts that appears outside the tombs, and duo of the brightness of sand terrain with the daytime its kinda hard to spot then. What i did is removed their semi transparent glow, now they are more easy to spot and hit.

The ghosts found inside the tombs , remains the same.

Oh i forget to say, there are alot of new zombies to face. Carefull with the burning ones O:-)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal