Author Topic: Sort of new Player here  (Read 2512 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vorderaster

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Sort of new Player here
« on: 07 January 2020, 12:44:28 »
Hello

I played the Game a few years ago with a friend, but we never got past Act 1 epic, so... there is not too much i remember from it.
I play with the M4ssb0ss3s (did i write that correctly?) mod permanently enabled and plan to play a "Heavy Artillery" type of build using Volcanic Orb and A LOT of hit&run tactics. Currently i keep dying to the triple Toxeus in the Ruins near Medea :).

I am mainly here to learn about Game Mechanics, especially how resists and Damage stacking works and how to best boost Volcanic Orb (I remeber there used to be a really nice document about Gamemechs somewhere) and also to get help regarding how to get trough Masses of Enemies and Bosses without dying too much in the process.

Also if anyone could be so friendly to recommend a good secondary class to complement my Orb throwing (and eventually Eruption and Meteor too), please let me know.

Thats all from me. Looking forward to be here.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sort of new Player here
« Reply #1 on: 08 January 2020, 01:28:14 »
by Medea, i think you mean Megara? iirc the green toxeus has a chance to spawn there

you're a masochist eh?

for 2nd mastery, nature is always a safe choice.. for any mastery in fact

welcome
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 08 January 2020, 01:32:29 »
Hello ! Welcome to forum!

If you are into Massbosses mod, well a 2nd class, no doubt its nature because it have alot of safe elemets to play around, plague , heals.

Storm can be good option, with squal , more aoes skills, and spellbreaker ( as it can be strong versus caster monsters), but it will lack some survivability.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 08 January 2020, 02:03:16 »
Welcome :)
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #4 on: 08 January 2020, 15:55:04 »
I played the Game a few years ago with a friend, but we never got past Act 1 epic

Welcome Vorderaster.

In that case, you would take much pleasure exploring epic and legendary difficulties without any mods.
Legendary can be quite challenging by itself, especially with Ragnarok and Atlantis expansions.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal