Author Topic: TQCollector v1.4 - Eternal Embers + TQVault v4.0+ Support  (Read 69165 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline LustedLisk

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
Re: TQCollector v1.4 - Eternal Embers + TQVault v4.0+ Support
« Reply #105 on: 18 July 2023, 15:16:54 »
Atlantean Artifice is still broken for me, seems like TQCollector is not picking it up on any difficulty, using latest versions of both TQCollector and TQAE on Steam. Any help?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Eolath

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: TQCollector v1.4 - Eternal Embers + TQVault v4.0+ Support
« Reply #106 on: 19 August 2023, 19:00:53 »
Hello Malgardian,

a few days before, i came back to TQAE with all Dlc's - it's nice to play it again since 2007. Me, as a completionist, it was a pleasure when I found TQCollector. Installation went smoothly and I was able to start sorting my Vault (TQVault) and using TQC to see what I was missing.

I found something unusual...maybe you have an idea what it could be - here on a small example.

I have removed "vile of Ichor" and "Crystal of erebus" in my Vault "Charms" (transferred to my character). I have turned off the consideration of the character inventories. So TQC should not show these two anymore.

https://share-your-photo.com/eb88ee1dab

On the screenshot both charms are not visible in the first bag, but the tooltip still shows them and the checkmark is still set.

What can be the reason for this ?

On the screenshot both charms are not visible in the first bag, but the tooltip still shows them and the checkmark is still set.

What can be the reason for this ?

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal