Author Topic: Some mechanics questions  (Read 3097 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Billy_pilgrim

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Some mechanics questions
« on: 16 July 2020, 09:10:00 »
Hey guys, recently tarted to get into the game again.

I'm playing on a fresh install and went with an EBD focussed Prophet. So I'm using squall to reduce resistances, but I'd like to add in another source from monkey kings trickery charms (hopefully I can farm an of the tinkerer for 4x). Now, my question is how to best apply the RR from these charms, as far as I understand I'd have to attack with my staff (or w/e weapon I am using) to apply it. But then I remembered a video where you could abuse the proc on flakes of mustleheim (spelling?) the throwing weapon, which procs a aoe flaming area on attack, but it procs on every instance of damage, so also on spell damage, like the DoT ticks from trans of wrath, squall, and shroud of flames. Leading to much hilarity and CPU burning, but, what I want to know is does RR from monkey kings apply through spells?

My second question is, and I'm going to guess this one is harder; does EBD retaliation damage (albina spider web) stack with "normal" EBD damage, from distortion wave for example? I know normal EBD damage from multiple sources does not stack (highest counts)...
« Last Edit: 16 July 2020, 14:01:10 by Billy_pilgrim »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
Re: Some mechanics questions
« Reply #1 on: 16 July 2020, 19:42:36 »
- RR from relic/gears (non-weapon/shield) don't works with spells except Throwing Knives/Blade Barrier skills.
- EBD of Albino Spider Web and EBD of Distortion Wave synergy skill don't stacked, only higher effect works at the moment.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Billy_pilgrim

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #2 on: 17 July 2020, 08:38:03 »
Great,  thanks for that. Does Psionic beam apply RR? Seems like it should no?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #3 on: 17 July 2020, 09:30:13 »
Great,  thanks for that. Does Psionic beam apply RR? Seems like it should no?
- Psonic Beam is skill using Weapon attack hits, so it apply RR, just like any other skills using weapon attacks.
- The good new for you is retaliation EBD of Albino Spider Web charms can stacked if 2 of it procs the same hit.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal