Author Topic: Rogue build help  (Read 4657 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Buddhakhan

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Rogue build help
« on: 01 December 2019, 03:24:02 »
I've finished normal with rogue mastery and have been going about 1:1 strength dexterity. What second mastery should I choose that is end game viable? I really like poison but don't know if it will be viable late legendary. I'm on Xbox so no ragnarok

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
Re: Rogue build help
« Reply #1 on: 01 December 2019, 05:02:09 »
I've finished normal with rogue mastery and have been going about 1:1 strength dexterity. What second mastery should I choose that is end game viable? I really like poison but don't know if it will be viable late legendary. I'm on Xbox so no ragnarok
- All class can finished game, just different about how its perform
- If you want to go with Poison DMG, combine Rogue with Nature. Plague (Susceptibility) will help your Poison DMG deal much more dmg. Ofcourse, attribute allocatied 1:1 to Str:Dex can use both Physical DMG and Pierce/Poison/Bleeding dmg because Str boost Physical, Dex boost Pierce/Poison/Bleeding. Plague (Susceptibility) reduce enemies' physical res too, so you can no need to worry about enemies that can resist to all your dmg types. Lethal Strike is great for single hit with deadly physical/pierce/poison/bleeding dmg, with Refresh of Nature, you can use it more often. Poison Gas Bomb and Traps, Wolves can help you clear creeps faster. Wolves also boost your physical dmg, speed with Strength of the Packs skill.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 01 December 2019, 11:41:27 »
yeah about that boosting forum population, another thing we can do is answering questions like these.. icefreeze did so that's one

me, I'm just a washed up used to be pro player who instead of playing, just spends his time listening to Cyndi Lauper songs.. so all i can do is post this here

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=340.0

(forgetting TQ things day by day)
« Last Edit: 01 December 2019, 11:46:25 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #3 on: 01 December 2019, 11:44:35 »
yeah about that boosting forum population, another thing we can do is answering questions like these.. icefreeze did so that's one

me, I'm just a washed up used to be pro player who instead of playing, just spends his time listening to Cyndi Lauper songs.. so all i can do is post this here

You should update it (guide) with Atlantis DLC (mastery lvl, new skills). Check TQ skill calculator site to get info (because you don't play Atlantis).

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 01 December 2019, 11:52:40 »

You should update it (guide) with Atlantis DLC (mastery lvl, new skills). Check TQ skill calculator site to get info (because you don't play Atlantis).
i meant i am quickly forgetting TQ things.. that's one of the reasons why i decided to write things.. aside from it can help others, if i forget, i can go back to them.. but right now there is no reason to remembering TQ things

so Cyndi Lauper it is
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal