Author Topic: Problem with a Bounce Mod for Soulvizier  (Read 2502 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vadumee

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Problem with a Bounce Mod for Soulvizier
« on: 18 December 2019, 15:35:39 »
Hi !

I have a problem with a bounce mod i'm creating for Soulvizier, the mod itself works just fine (it adds new relics I created and fix the crazy health regen, nothing more), the items works well, the drops are here where they are supposed to be, etc...

The problem that I encounter is that for some reason the pressure plate at the end of Marduk's Temple (just after you beat the Chimera) don't activate, blocking me. I tried multiple times with the same results, I also made a backup and tried without the bounce mod to see if it wasn't my SV installation fault, I could progress without problem.

I also tried to create the bounce mod from scratch, taking only the database and string file/textures from source, creating the empty map and building everything completely, but the problem persists. I did that after being suggested to do so by a user of the steam forum, they also suggested that I should try to ask here if it doesn't work, since there is a lot of modders active on the site.

I hope I didn't post into the wrong section, i'm sorry if I did.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Problem with a Bounce Mod for Soulvizier
« Reply #1 on: 18 December 2019, 17:07:58 »
It looks like there is a missing or a problem with a trigger, if i remember correctly the door open when the player steps on ordenated plate and its activated with a special command.

Did you tried to replace that lvl of the map ( rlv , tga and lv) with the same as the vanilla game ? maybe that could fix your problem.
« Last Edit: 18 December 2019, 17:09:59 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vadumee

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Problem with a Bounce Mod for Soulvizier
« Reply #2 on: 19 December 2019, 17:58:47 »
The problem is that I don't have these files, since it's a bounce mod (so no actual map), when I run my mod it just get me back to the campaign and modify it, the only files related to map that I have is a .sd and .wrl

I also thought of trying to inject my modification directly in the game database (so basically what Soulvizier does), but I would prefer to keep it as a bounce mod.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal