Author Topic: Remembering bugs in TQ PC early release  (Read 2255 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Remembering bugs in TQ PC early release
« on: 03 July 2018, 09:36:14 »
Sometimes it's fun to look back and remember the different bugs we had to endure when TQ on PC just came out. Many of these bugs were fixed in the fan patch but I'll just list what i remember:

1) deathchill aura - ravages of time did not work.. seemingly a very good skill from spirit is good only on the skill description.. but in-game, it does not give you anything at all

2) Triumph from warfare, another should have been very good skill, did not work due to bugs

3) Homados MI armor instantly maxes out your attack speed.. lolz.. although this is actually beneficial unless you're against cheesing

4) Hades' 3 high generals quest reward is 5% total damage.. very good... until you exit the game that is because the next time you reload, that 5% total damage is gone

5) Plague skill by nature.. this one i never got to experience or maybe just forgot but i read somewhere that once it was cast, it never ends.. there is no duration.. lol that must have been terrible

6) Pets including briar ward does not get difficulty bonuses.. Petmasters sure had a tough time

there must be more i just don't remember.. anything you can add?
« Last Edit: 03 July 2018, 09:43:49 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Remembering bugs in TQ PC early release
« Reply #1 on: 03 July 2018, 10:00:02 »
Actually I like the sound of Plague not ending for playing Xmax.  I already love the way it spreads through foes in that mod and can imagine how much more potent it would have been without any time limitations.  ;D

Iirc the Terracotta Soldiers quest was bugged for its reward.  If not that one, then it was the other side quest in Chang'an.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal