Titan Quest - Immortal Throne > Modifications

Modders hangout

(1/3) > >>

Vio:
Hey everyone!

About time I registered here as well. Nice to see that Titanquest.net is not completely gone - as they say, it is not a place but a people. :)

Just wondering who is still around, and who is still actively modding. Are any of you guys still working on stuff? Planning new projects? Maybe eager to join a project if they are not alone?
How has life been since we lost our international hub?

Cheers
Vio(los)

sauruz:
Hello Violos !

Glad to see you here !

With new expansion out lots of mods are kinda broken with new features and new class, it need bit of time to adapt.

The only active mod i know its on wotk is Legion of Champion from Bumble, Nargil is working something out to. But who knows

Medea Fleecestealer:
Hey Violos, welcome to our new TQ home.  :)

Malgardian (spectre) has just made a new TQ Collector for the expansion.   Nargil66 has done a new XL Caravan too.  So the modders are getting going.

botebote77:
hello vio.. I've always wanted to talk to you because my mage haruspex

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=18.0

or

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/mage-haruspex/

isn't far off from your Freddy kreuger guide.. one could say it's the AE version of your build and it wouldn't necessarily be wrong.. however it wasn't inspired from your guide.. i just thought of it when someone from another forum was asking for a haruspex build.. now that time, me and a friend were trying to give good advice while also trying to confuse new players :)  (just for fun but we thought of a lot of weird builds doing that).. i couldn't give good details that time because it was late at night here in my country and he ended up following the old haruspex build (i think).. so i thought what a waste I'll just make one, write a guide and make it my own.. I've read some players have been following my guide already.. Alas, your guide was great.. I've just made it still good for AE/R :)

Cleglaw:
Hi Violos. Welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version