General > General Discussion

.myw file deletion/quest reset hypothetical

(1/1)

gazel:
Out of interest.. If I were to reset all quests with a lvl 75 character and did them all again would I get all new skillpoint and xp rewards or would the quest just update without rewarding me skill points and xp?

I ask because I had to delete my .myw file as one of my quests got bugged and when I reinstated the file, all of my quests that I had already done flooded the screen with there completion text and I never noticed how many skill points I had prior (nor did I notice my xp as I only thought about this conundrum a few days after the event - I was just pleased at the time that I fixed my broken quest which took me all day).

Medea Fleecestealer:
My guess is yes, though it's just that - a guess.

Halley:

--- Quote from: gazel on 11 February 2022, 20:41:30 ---I ask because I had to delete my .myw file as one of my quests got bugged and when I reinstated the file, all of my quests that I had already done flooded the screen with there completion text and I never noticed how many skill points I had prior (nor did I notice my xp as I only thought about this conundrum a few days after the event - I was just pleased at the time that I fixed my broken quest which took me all day).

--- End quote ---

I had a similar problem with Giesel quest. I don't want the stupid sheep to die. Do you know of a way to reset just that one quest?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version