Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Eternal Embers

[TQVault] All Unique & Legendary Items + more.. (Eternal Embers included)

(1/3) > >>

kntznskz:
Here I am sharing my TQVault files for everyone who needs anything. It has all the unique&legendary items, artifacts, charms, etc.
EDIT: Now contains all Eternal Embers DLC items aswell.

Spoiler for Hiden: Download: https://mega.nz/file/7ghwWDxK#jtieHR5dIIf31LhTJbmlB2MStmOr44R0EbrtZgj7Lnc

Ninakoru:
Huge thanks for the effort, I can use this for some item testing. I've collected 85% of all uniques through normal play, but still needed some of those, specially Atlantis that are way harder to get.

kntznskz:

--- Quote from: Ninakoru on 02 March 2021, 16:40:14 ---Huge thanks for the effort, I can use this for some item testing. I've collected 85% of all uniques through normal play, but still needed some of those, specially Atlantis that are way harder to get.

--- End quote ---

I'm glad it helps someone. I spent alot of time building it but it was something i enjoyed  ;D

ssp65540:
kntznskz, the unique spear "cuttlebone standard" does the status not same as in titan quest database? Thank you

kntznskz:

--- Quote from: ssp65540 on 13 March 2021, 21:16:13 ---kntznskz, the unique spear "cuttlebone standard" does the status not same as in titan quest database? Thank you

--- End quote ---

Could be different, but it shouldn't be 2 different cuttlebone standard in the database anyway, I haven't really checked. I definetly have the one from patch 1.29.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version