Author Topic: Soulvizier 0.98i database  (Read 5293 times)

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline Jaylo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Soulvizier 0.98i database
« on: 10 February 2019, 11:29:19 »
« Last Rated on: 11 February 2019, 17:23:44 »
I was wondering if anyone has a database.arz for Soulvizier 0.98i that has the increased caravan storage space and the vanilla ingame UI?

I bought TQAE:Ragnarok some time ago and have been playing that with the enhancement mod but really do miss Soulvizier.
So i decided to install my old cd versions of TQ:IT just to play SV again but the recovered download doesn't include the extra inventory space or vanilla UI.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Soulvizier 0.98i database
« Reply #1 on: 10 February 2019, 22:13:13 »
You want EG's storage space in SV? That's possible. I was thinking to make a quick port for AE, the only thing that holds me is that another person is already working on it.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Jaylo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 11 February 2019, 01:07:42 »
I have just come across a very unfortunate problem with having both the old CD TQ and AE installed.
Even though they are separate games, AE still uses the same exact named folders in documents so both games are using the same shared stash ingame.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline mvlad954

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #3 on: 11 February 2019, 17:23:32 »
I have just come across a very unfortunate problem with having both the old CD TQ and AE installed.
Even though they are separate games, AE still uses the same exact named folders in documents so both games are using the same shared stash ingame.
Yeah,I know,its annoying.Any AE/Ragnarok item(that its not in Immortal Throne)will be lost.The same goes for Soulvizier items that you put in the transfer stash.Also,when you come back to AE after playing IT,when you enter the main menu something will load,Im not sure what.I think it loads your characters(they wont be deleted though).I guess you could try to put AE/Ragnarok only items to another character(same for Soulvizier items).

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Jaylo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 11 February 2019, 20:49:40 »
Yeah,I know,its annoying.Any AE/Ragnarok item(that its not in Immortal Throne)will be lost.The same goes for Soulvizier items that you put in the transfer stash.Also,when you come back to AE after playing IT,when you enter the main menu something will load,Im not sure what.I think it loads your characters(they wont be deleted though).I guess you could try to put AE/Ragnarok only items to another character(same for Soulvizier items).

Also i'm using Nargil's Enhanced Gameplay mod for AE:Rag which makes the caravan inventory maximum size while SV uses the vanilla sizes so it's just impossible to play both games while they use the same stash.

Surely the devs knew it would cause big problems to use exactly the same documents folder for both games instead of having AE use it's own named documents folder.
Perhaps they wanted players to completely drop and forget about the CD version.

« Last Edit: 11 February 2019, 22:57:20 by Jaylo »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal