Author Topic: List of identified bugs - TQ AER v1.57: Bug Report channel on TQF Discord pls  (Read 16058 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
and it turns out... bonus damage from shield also doesn't add to weapon (athenas mirrored shield)

Spoiler for Hiden:

dummy test with and without shield
Spoiler for Hiden:

i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline AlcyonV

• View Profile
    • Awards
Yes, shield flat damage or CC or DoT or debuffs on shields do not apply to weapon nor to any attack but Defense shield attacks. It is true since Vanilla (I remember that I have already tested it 11 years ago when I played Jagged hoplon with my first toon or later for spiny shell charms) and it had never changed. The Steam link was a mistake.

With burn DoT the particle effect is very easy to see and to track. The same with poison on Shield of the cobra or freeze on Frozen Shield (freeze is a little bit noticeable when it procs…  O:-) ).

The only damage on shield that apply without a shield attack are +X% and retaliations.

And that's the Reason why those burn damage on all Ragnarök Shields or weapon affixes on act 5 Mi shields do not seem accurate at all.

Not to speak about rare affixes, do you prefer  good chance to find +resistance yellow affixes on the MI shields you're farming, or good chance to find flat damage or slow or armor debuff, all useless but for a defender ?
« Last Edit: 14 February 2019, 12:39:17 by AlcyonV »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
i remember reading this here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148217054
Thanks Bote, i couldn't find yesterday the source  ;)

And your test with Athena's shield is clear (or with particle effect mentioned by Alcyon): flat damage on shield is only useful for a defender. Good to know !

For me it is evident that it this an error, like some many others in the game.
If you think that all you mentioned are bugs and not features, i encourage you to feed the discord thread, so that i can update the list here.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
bug reported about the Wodan's set:

first here a pic with the char naked for reference stats:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Now a 2nd pic with 3 pieces of wodan set:
Spoiler for Hiden:
all is ok up to now in bonus set

And finally a 3rth pic when checkin the combined armor value:
Spoiler for Hiden:

bonus armor is not taken into account, whereas intelligence bonus is ok

Not Yet Rated!

Offline AlcyonV

• View Profile
    • Awards
If you think that all you mentioned are bugs and not features, i encourage you to feed the discord thread, so that i can update the list here.

Done.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline AlcyonV

• View Profile
    • Awards
Typos in french localization : the tooltips for Donar's might and Yen Lo Wang's relics says "enchante toutes les armures", which means "enhance all armor". It is false and should be "enchante toutes les armes" ("enhance all weapons").

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
list updated

Not Yet Rated!

Offline AlcyonV

• View Profile
    • Awards
- Some rare affixes with OA bonuses still roll on ranged weapons (which is useless) : I found “murderous” and “Veteran’s”on bows an throwing weapons, “treacherous” on bows and “of the betrayer” on bows and staves for example.
- Outrider’s Tunic and Skullcap (MI) have Str and Dex requirements on normal but Str only on epic and legendary.
- Karra’s Stirrer and Staff of Njord (epic staves) grant skills don't work.
- There is a little glitch at the door between Gladsheim and Vallhöll, near the Asgard portal. When we go out or in, it frequently causes a kind of rubberbanding effect, quite annoying in a town where we can often go for merchants, caravan and so on.
- After the fight against gods in Asgard, if you don’t speak immediately with Wodan (and prefer going to chests, or marchants, or other NPC…), Wodan and Loki disappear after a while and you can’t speak to them yet in the fight room. You can still continue the main quest but this step can’t be completed in the quest log and remains uncompleted.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8

- ALL (you can check : all) the MI, epic and legendary Ragnarök shields deal  burn damage ! Wtf ? Is it a bug or a feature ? (Don't forget that damage on shield is effective only with Defense shield attacks : do all Defense char necessarily need to deal burn damage, scaling with Int, by all means ?).

Can verify :

Not Yet Rated!

Offline AlcyonV

• View Profile
    • Awards
Thanks and so for blues and purples of Ragnarök.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
From Aminef who is not here (Endymion's thread):
I think the reckless offense on Einherjars fate bug. I made a test character with only this weapon, used the cheat engine script to display all damages and tested on the targets in spartan camp. My average critical damage were at 450. 4% to do +100% total damage will be clearly noticed. But nothing. I tested this becaus reckless offense in rune mastery only work while dual wielding. Here reckelss offense doesnt enable dual wielding, but neither seems to work with one weapon.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Corselet of Freyja (+100% DA) and Giant's Tooth (+80% str, +40% physical dmg), compared to other items of same level, are OP.

A mage wearing Freyja' set gets 2.5 k DA with Persephone's rings, and with Coronal of the abyss, 3k DA.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
giants tooth has been mentioned already.. and corselet of freyja, i told you  :P

it's the best chest armor by far that even hybrid stat physical melees will do good with it.. i bet with 3k DA legendary Dragonian lancers will barely touch you.. can you test? there's some just on the entrance on wusao cave
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I hope they try to balance Ragnarok itens a bit and do something with throw weapons drop rates >.<
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline AlcyonV

• View Profile
    • Awards
giants tooth has been mentioned already.. and corselet of freyja, i told you  :P

it's the best chest armor by far that even hybrid stat physical melees will do good with it.. i bet with 3k DA legendary Dragonian lancers will barely touch you.. can you test? there's some just on the entrance on wusao cave

With 3000 DA you esquive 80% from their hits in TQR and get 1 hit on 5. Esquive from DA is caped at 80% too, not only the dodging capacity from items and warfare skill which is a different mechanic, as already explained with the table here : https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=889.msg10050#new.
« Last Edit: 19 February 2019, 20:23:22 by AlcyonV »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal