Author Topic: Is there anyway to enable a combat log, or at least show damage, in Ragnarok?  (Read 3132 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Kalindros

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
I was using the excellent combat log and show damage mods here ( https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=504.0 ) but then decided to pick up the Ragnarok expansion. Since then neither mod works. Is there any way to get these running in Ragnarok, or a different mod that achieves the same?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
You want a " game.dll " file that show all(most) dmg in game like before or anything?
Because using Cheat engine like the way in the link your post is still work on TQ-AE:Ragnarok 1.57( newest game version).

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Kalindros

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Hahaha, thank you!

It is indeed working now (using cheat engine). I can only imagine there was some issue that occurred when installing the DLC on Steam that must have been resolved after a computer reboot. But I'd never bothered to check whether the log was working for weeks now. After your message I decided to check again, and yeah - everything's now working. This game is incredible, but the mechanics are so opaque that I find the combat log a must-have.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal