Author Topic: Post your TQIT/TQAE/R Collector finds here  (Read 27684 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline minisav

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Post your TQIT/TQAE/R Collector finds here
« Reply #60 on: 04 April 2020, 14:17:08 »
Do we have a full list of the items that you can't get that are in the collector?

Even using various mods/workshop things with fixes I believe there are items you can't get such as Jackalman Sling x3 and as far as I can tell Bonecaster Shawl x3 don't drop either?

I can't find anything on the Parchment called "Behind the Wall".

I saw a post in the TQ Collector thread about the Atlantean Artifice which is not being picked up by the Collector despite having it in my vault.

Then as far as I can see there is no way that Rhodesian Sling or Electrum Sling drop?

Any others people have noticed or any corrections on the ones I have?

As it is annoying having 344 out of 346 Normal MIs  >:(

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: 04 April 2020, 19:24:06 »

Even using various mods/workshop things with fixes I believe there are items you can't get such as Jackalman Sling x3 and as far as I can tell Bonecaster Shawl x3 don't drop either?

I can speak about Jakalman Sling, the thing is , they did make the item file,  but its not finished ( the item model is half done) ,it looks like they left out the idea during the development.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline minisav

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: 04 April 2020, 20:05:33 »

I can speak about Jakalman Sling, the thing is , they did make the item file,  but its not finished ( the item model is half done) ,it looks like they left out the idea during the development.

Yeah I'd seen some information about that, just frustrating that the Collector just picks up raw data I'm assuming so doesn't remove these dodgy items. I was hoping to see if anyone knew of more so I don't spend forever farming for an item that can't actually drop.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline WNG

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -4
« Reply #63 on: 04 April 2020, 21:27:34 »
About Electrum/Rhodesian slings, it's the same case: items are there, but are labeled (by the developers) that they do not drop.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal