Author Topic: New player  (Read 1596 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline OneBgBdArtemis

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
New player
« on: 28 April 2020, 15:14:03 »
So I'm new to the series. After all it did just release on console a couple years ago and with my backlog I'm finally getting to it.
Having said that, I would've expected in our current update your life culture that this would've been fixed to the point of having no issues or bugs.
My issue is this.; I am building a Rogue, because that's what I've played as in RPGs over the last 43 years of gaming. I of course selected Envenom, can't beat it, and my other early pick was Calculated Strike. While Envenom signals to me that it is enabled by showing an icon next to the characters little picture in the bottom center of the screen, Calculated Strike does not. Yes, I AM selecting it after mapping it to the d-pad down and even left and right.
I cannot get it to work.
Any ideas? Or is this a casualty of a port gone wrong? I really want to stay with it and continue playing, but my style of play actually includes things like this for my rogue builds.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline OneBgBdArtemis

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: New player
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2020, 15:53:41 »
Nevermind. Figured it out. It's a select once, character automatically stiles first time, then up to player to strike additional times and indeed on the 4th strike the ability disables again. Kinda clumsy with it being assigned to the d-pad since it's an activate each use type and not activate once, but, oh well. I'll make due without using it.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: New player
« Reply #2 on: 29 April 2020, 01:21:41 »
Welcome to the forum :)
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal