Author Topic: Endgame gear for a conqueror?  (Read 8878 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline SmashTQ

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Endgame gear for a conqueror?
« on: 17 August 2019, 22:46:46 »
I am unsure of the type of gear that would be best for an endgame conqueror. I dont have alot of experience with Atlantis so i am unaware of any new OP MIs.

First of all weapon and shield. Aionios is still extremely strong and for the weapon i always thought you ideally want a MI mace. Now i dont have alot of experience with Atlantis, are there any good MI maces in Atlantis? Otherwise a decent Folg is probably still the best. Maybe Sapros or Giants tooth?

For Rings, possibly double Alke is always i liked alot for just raw damage. Other than that greens with %% health, strength, usual stuff.
Amulet: Pendant of immortal rage for raw damage? Aphrodites, again im not aware of any new OP amulets.

Bracers: Stonebinders or possibly Conquerors?
Chest plate: No idea what is the best here.
Head: Maybe Ares or a Hallowed- -of might version although its so hard to get
Legs: I would consider Athenes BiS here...
Artifact: Polymath, maybe Ares?

Maybe some of you know a very good endgame conqueror gear setup and might wanna share it.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Endgame gear for a conqueror?
« Reply #1 on: 10 October 2019, 15:44:19 »
I'm stuck in the same dilemma as well.. there is comprehensive info about the conqueror in this video by Clex (not only gear choice, but anything related to the class in general), maybe you can check that;

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Endgame gear for a conqueror?
« Reply #2 on: 10 October 2019, 22:11:11 »
i don't really get this BiS thingy although many people like to think of BiS thingy so maybe it's just me

i know it's Best in Slot. what i mean is i just try to get +4 all skills, good resists, good DA, and if possible 80% CDR.. conquerors also need attack speed of course.. in short, i just always look at the big picture.. sum of all parts instead of individual parts
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal