Author Topic: Soulvizier AERA bug topic  (Read 32346 times)

Offline UnBorn

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Soulvizier AERA bug topic
« Reply #60 on: 28 July 2020, 09:17:01 »
@soa

-Negative resistances just give sloppy feel for supposedly start from zero concept.

- On start of game you find  white bow with 14 damage and broken bow with 22, graves with 24 armor where chest armor is like 9. Lots of int armors got more bonuses to armor and similar base armor to str base, geting impresion int base is more commonly stronger in defense. idk what is part of vanilla or mods but its there and it's not orderly.
- Souls should be reward for eventful event, as monsters who drop souls should be stronger when they cary soul. What make that monster dangerous should reflect in his soul like old souls, reduced defense ability or blade honing or something that make lots of pain in dealing with them and not just some common attributes.
Alos epic and legendary items are really strong in comparison so enchanting souls is a mast to enable build diversity. You already starve with resist and what not and monsters are way stronger so i dont see who or where say they were overpowered. Finding tailored soul is whole point.

-super charge is when you make what is strong early game even more stronger. For example getting 40 damage on aoe skill is not same as granting 40 damage to single auto attack.

-Souls again, well i got some testing with accomplished hero and omg i could not even dent that sea monster boss. If content is bonkers then hero should be among first as that is his reward.

-As for making Souls legendary its in essence to increase exclusives to allow for more power on such items.
I does not necessarily imply difficulty of game, it's just less mean more, less obstructed progres of game in general and more meaning to encounters and rewards.

-Skeletons if i remember from many years ago never spawned in those numbers and Ragnarok certainly have done no favors as well. Also those mages that spam skeletons i don't remember and they usually come as +1 to normal mages. All combined real spike in difficulty.

-War Dance need to be fixed its just crippling supposedly melee class.

-Aniketos the Sacrifier, Beastmean. Six is a lot, i must remind you that you can't have monster spewing 2-3 spells and have summons where player got one spell. Mathematically it does not add up.

-Broke and frustrated, that's a reward simply put.
-----------------------------------
I don't expect addressing every single problem but when introducing items and content its good to try and bandage some of them. For example adding mods on items or relics, charms with absorb 1-10 damage, life leech retaliation, freez retaliation or some other way to absorb excess and make things rolling is match simpler. It does not need to persist aside of those problematic areas but will have impact in smoothing the progression. Living path open as to not end up cornered and frustrated is all that's needed most of time.
« Last Edit: 28 July 2020, 09:20:49 by UnBorn »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #61 on: 28 July 2020, 11:05:07 »
@soa
-Negative resistances just give sloppy feel for supposedly start from zero concept.
There's no "supposedly". You're just making assumptions.

- On start of game you find  white bow with 14 damage and broken bow with 22, graves with 24 armor where chest armor is like 9. Lots of int armors got more bonuses to armor and similar base armor to str base, geting impresion int base is more commonly stronger in defense. idk what is part of vanilla or mods but its there and it's not orderly.
That's normal, and like vanilla. There's nothing wrong in here, you only get wrong impressions. Equipment progresses fast in the beginning of the game and drops are random.

- Souls should be reward for eventful event, as monsters who drop souls should be stronger when they cary soul. What make that monster dangerous should reflect in his soul like old souls, reduced defense ability or blade honing or something that make lots of pain in dealing with them and not just some common attributes.
That's already the case, a lot of souls reflect the monsters abilities.

Alos epic and legendary items are really strong in comparison so enchanting souls is a mast to enable build diversity. You already starve with resist and what not and monsters are way stronger so i dont see who or where say they were overpowered. Finding tailored soul is whole point.
Everyone else says the opposite, that they are too strong. Like I said, now I think it's a matter of specific cases.

-super charge is when you make what is strong early game even more stronger. For example getting 40 damage on aoe skill is not same as granting 40 damage to single auto attack.
I already know that, but again there's no point in making that comment. It's extremely generic.

-Souls again, well i got some testing with accomplished hero and omg i could not even dent that sea monster boss. If content is bonkers then hero should be among first as that is his reward.
Accomplished hero cannot be directly modded, so starting one with self found items will be hard. Normally you need like 2 more levels and some good items at that point, but it's doable without.

-Skeletons if i remember from many years ago never spawned in those numbers and Ragnarok certainly have done no favors as well. Also those mages that spam skeletons i don't remember and they usually come as +1 to normal mages. All combined real spike in difficulty.
That's just the point of the mod (those were in old SV mod as well). More monsters, new monsters and more difficulty. The point is not to reproduce vanilla. If you want very few monsters with no abilities, no difficulty, you should play vanilla instead.
« Last Edit: 28 July 2020, 11:09:53 by soa »
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline UnBorn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: 30 July 2020, 01:04:43 »
Uff i find so many bugs now so i sort of figured out how some people fide this balance playable.
Having still not experiencing Ragnarok or Atlantis im going back to vanilla and live this feedback before hand.
Ring having stun on hit, hidden enabling double attack with staff on dream mastery, some masteries are just unbelievable as Earth mastery and some are so behind its pain to compare, caravan space is huge but in reality 1/2 of visual representation in hard version but it's fine in custom quest map.
This need more testers as currently with so many mishaps its uncertain when it's exploit and when its a bug, it live impression of guilt instead of excitement.
« Last Edit: 30 July 2020, 01:22:50 by UnBorn »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: 30 July 2020, 12:37:40 »
Uff i find so many bugs now so i sort of figured out how some people fide this balance playable.
Having still not experiencing Ragnarok or Atlantis im going back to vanilla and live this feedback before hand.
Ring having stun on hit, hidden enabling double attack with staff on dream mastery, some masteries are just unbelievable as Earth mastery and some are so behind its pain to compare, caravan space is huge but in reality 1/2 of visual representation in hard version but it's fine in custom quest map.
This need more testers as currently with so many mishaps its uncertain when it's exploit and when its a bug, it live impression of guilt instead of excitement.
Caravan bug was only for people who didn't have a proper installation.

If you have an issue with their size, consider emptying them (store items of all personal and transfer in mules), then :
In ...My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\SaveData\Sys
Delete winsys.dxb
Delete winsys.dxg
This should delete the transfer stash, and the game would recreate it with correct size next time you load it.
(if you have issues with relic vault, do the same for miscsys.dxb, miscsys.dxg)

In ...My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\SaveData\Main\_charactername (for each char)
Delete winsys.dxb
Delete winsys.dxg
This should delete the personal stash, and the game would recreate it with correct size next time you load it.

For other bugs, I can't investigate anything with so few details. None of those are experienced by other people.
« Last Edit: 31 July 2020, 14:10:59 by soa »
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline xiaorantu

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +8
« Reply #64 on: 31 July 2020, 02:19:13 »

you should clean all the caravan space for saved roles[main caravan,transfer caravan,relic caravan],than the caravan space works

Offline agrail

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: 21 November 2020, 06:47:28 »
mythical recipes don't work. what is the problem?
http://radikal.ru/fp/tg0006ea1fhkw
http://radikal.ru/fp/1oj95zlyh7yei

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: 21 November 2020, 21:48:28 »
mythical recipes don't work. what is the problem?
http://radikal.ru/fp/tg0006ea1fhkw
http://radikal.ru/fp/1oj95zlyh7yei
1st one is because the affix "of degeneration" is new in SV:AE and the formula hasn't been upgraded.
2nd one is because you need 2 affixes for the ring and you have one (11% chance to get 2 affixes).

Offline agrail

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: 22 November 2020, 13:08:36 »
is this affix https://radikal.ru/fp/swdxgkjanad8b probably also from SV:AE? do you plan to update the formulas and add these affixes in future updates of the mod? thanks.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: 22 November 2020, 13:29:36 »
is this affix https://radikal.ru/fp/swdxgkjanad8b probably also from SV:AE? do you plan to update the formulas and add these affixes in future updates of the mod? thanks.
Iridescent : yes, it wasn't in the old SV mod.
I will fix this eventually, but that's not a priority considering how unbalanced those items are.

Offline yc1980

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: 22 November 2020, 15:00:36 »
Hi guys,
1 recently installed the TQ AE +dlcs and after the core files and the 1.8b installation files
And some skill icons didn't appear only blank boxes

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: 22 November 2020, 16:47:59 »
Hi guys,
1 recently installed the TQ AE +dlcs and after the core files and the 1.8b installation files
And some skill icons didn't appear only blank boxes
See FAQ Q01
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.msg14055#msg14055

If your game is up to date, not hacked, both DLCs activated, then maybe wrong installation ?
Resources should look like this :
https://imgur.com/RJp7Ae9

Offline lixiss

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
« Reply #71 on: 27 November 2020, 23:49:44 »
@soa looks like some XPack3-axes has unmodified pierce ratio (no have idea if it was intended or no).

Code: [Select]
##
## Axe
##

### Pierce Ratio:   0.0%

| PR=  0.0% | 29 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_n_embalmedpriest.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 29 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_n_embalmedpriest.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 30 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_n_monkeyman.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 30 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_n_monkeyman.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 31 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_n_coralguardian.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 31 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_n_serpentoid.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 31 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_n_hesperide.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 31 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_n_hesperide.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 31 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_n_coralguardian.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 31 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_n_serpentoid.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 32 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_n_potamoiwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 32 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_n_tritonwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 32 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_n_tritonwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 32 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_n_potamoiwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 32 | Epic      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\u_n_03.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 32 | Epic      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\u_n_01.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 32 | Epic      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\u_n_02.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 41 | Common    | records\skills\spirit\drxpet\drxpet_equipment\test_skelly_basic_wep_axe.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 53 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_e_embalmedpriest.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 53 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_e_embalmedpriest.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 54 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_e_monkeyman.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 54 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_e_monkeyman.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 55 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_e_serpentoid.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 55 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_e_coralguardian.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 55 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_e_hesperide.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 55 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_e_hesperide.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 55 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_e_serpentoid.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 55 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_e_coralguardian.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 56 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_e_tritonwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 56 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_e_potamoiwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 56 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_e_potamoiwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 56 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_e_tritonwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 56 | Legendary | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\u_e_02.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 56 | Legendary | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\u_e_01.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 69 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_l_embalmedpriest.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 69 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_l_embalmedpriest.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 70 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_l_monkeyman.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 70 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_l_monkeyman.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 71 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_l_coralguardian.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 71 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_l_hesperide.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 71 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_l_serpentoid.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 71 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_l_coralguardian.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 71 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_l_hesperide.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 71 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_l_serpentoid.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 72 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_l_potamoiwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 72 | Common    | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\m_l_tritonwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 72 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_l_potamoiwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 72 | Rare      | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\mi_l_tritonwarrior.dbr
| PR=  0.0% | 72 | Legendary | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\u_l_01.dbr

### Pierce Ratio:  10.0%

| PR= 10.0% | 41 | Common    | records\skills\spirit\drxpet\drxpet_equipment\skelly_basic_wep_axe.dbr
| PR= 10.0% | 41 | Common    | records\skills\spirit\drxpet\drxpet_equipment\skelly_unique_wep_axe.dbr
| PR= 10.0% | 72 | Legendary | records\xpack3\items\equipmentweapon\axe\u_l_03.dbr

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: 28 November 2020, 12:44:41 »
@soa looks like some XPack3-axes has unmodified pierce ratio (no have idea if it was intended or no).
It's more like unfinished (or unstarted) business. But yes, the axes will have around 15% pierce ratio (except maybe the skellies)

Offline Accolon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: 07 June 2021, 21:53:54 »
    Couldn't initialize resource 'Creatures\pc\female\anm\femalepc_dw_skill_bladeblaze.anm'  (invalid data)
    Found in the following entries:
    "records\creature\pc\anm\anm_femalepc.dbr"(275,22):dHandedSpecialAnim20,Creatures\pc\female\anm\femalepc_dw_skill_bladeblaze.anm,
    "records\creature\pc\anm\anm_phagia_femalepc.dbr"(236,22):dHandedSpecialAnim12,Creatures\pc\female\anm\femalepc_dw_skill_bladeblaze.anm,
    "records\skills\stealth\drxpet\anm_shadowstalker.dbr"(234,22):dHandedSpecialAnim12,Creatures\pc\female\anm\femalepc_dw_skill_bladeblaze.anm,
    Couldn't load resource 'Items\EquipmentHelm\Default\CircletFemaleCBMP01.tex' (file not found)
p.s. Templates files for SVAERA 1.9b is needed.
« Last Edit: 07 June 2021, 22:16:52 by Accolon »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: 07 June 2021, 23:26:23 »
The files exist in vanilla, they are not from SV, they work for me.
Templates, well... when I have time

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal