Anniversary Edition - Mastery Mods > Storm AE

"Hurricane Tor" - Caster Prophet (Lightning, Electrical)

(1/3) > >>

Torstein159:

Finally figured out a good setup for prophet, I would call it a bit of a tank mage even. Like most storm characters this is a click-fiesta, but a very fun one, but that's just my preference. The wisp is a bit more useful now, with the new synergy (although i don't have points to max it), I tried using lightning dash too, but there's just too many buttons to click, it's not for this build. It is a bit short on a few skills, but I think it's fine regardless. Freeze is good, especially on large groups, to temporarily disable some of them, like archers, and focus on the rest, as well as getting near to dangerous enemies (black elves) to stun or petrify them before they get a chance to strike. I started using phantom strike too, for some nice occasional leech :>

Performance in legendary: 8/10 (Bosses take long to kill, otherwise no issues)
Performance in 6-players difficulty: 8/10 (-||-)
Fun meter: 8/10
Multiplayer: no issues, good support

Base Attributes:
1980 hp
300 ep
246 str
218 int
222 dex

Skill tree - storm:
Spoiler for Hiden: Skill tree - dream:
Spoiler for Hiden: Items:
Spoiler for Hiden:
MI / upgraded:
Stheno's Wisdom (of the magus)
Soldier's Unyielding Will (poison res, dex)
Coat of the Chosen (-req, dex)
Ring of Taranis (poison res, hp regen)
Armlets of Freyja (pierce res, str)

6-Players Yaoguai

6-Players Soronis:

botebote77:
how fun it is finding new builds not suggested by the devs

just one question.. where is that multi lightning bolt coming from? last time i checked, i never saw anything like that even when i maxed lightning dash and that wisp buff.. and I'm familiar with your items and I'm not aware of anything that procs that

Torstein159:

--- Quote from: botebote77 on 23 May 2019, 04:32:08 ---just one question.. where is that multi lightning bolt coming from? last time i checked, i never saw anything like that even when i maxed lightning dash and that wisp buff.. and I'm familiar with your items and I'm not aware of anything that procs that

--- End quote ---
Uhh I didn't even pay attention, but does the normal lightning bolt have different effects(?) for chain lightning? Unless you mean giant's bane from wheel of taranis, it looks the same but doesn't bounce off targets.

botebote77:
if it's just the lightning bolt skill, then they probably changed it in Atlantis.. this is how lightning bolt used to work

maybe they were trying to make up because they knew they added an out of place petmaster skill and a melee skill to a caster mastery.. that doesn't change the fact that they added an out of place petmaster skill and a melee skill on a caster mastery.. lolz ;D

now i wonder if the other lightning bolts do the base skill damage or the upgrade skill damage.. care to check? max the base skill then leave the upgrade skill at lvl 1.. then max both and compare

Torstein159:
@botebote77
It's just the visuals. I can't check myself rn, but I asked a friend and the damage is still lower on the chain lightning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version