Anniversary Edition - Mastery Mods > Warfare AE

Pure Warrior - starts easy, gets hard

(1/1)

legowarrior:
So, I'm playing with Pure Warfare.   It was great fun, and 0 deaths until the 3rd act!  But now I'm having trouble with bosses. 
I'm a little underleveled because I'm just trying to get through the game and stealing any weapons and artifacts I can from my other characters (No epics yet so everything is pre epic) but with difficulty spike, I thinking of putting her down for a bit.

So, at this point, I have 3 options.  I can add the Dream Mastery to my character, and hope the extra stats make a difference, I can keep going and hope the difficulty spike isn't to bad, or I can just pick up my illusionist who is at the start of act 5 and see if I can find some cool stuff in act 5 to make it easier for my warrior later on.

Alternatively, I really want to try Rune sometime, but that means starting level 1 (I could start level 40, but to get a good feel for Rune, I would rather start from the beginning) and I have a few characters in Egypt I could play with a bit.

Thoughts or ideas.... Honestly, I really like my trapper Illusionist so far.   

tholuneve:
https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titancalc-anniversary-edition/TitanCalc400540054005.html?mastery=Spellbreaker&master1=2&master2=3&sa=0&m1=0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0&m2=32-6-1-8-6-0-6-1-6-1-10-1-6-6-0-6-1-1-6-6-1-0-0

Here we go. Standard Warfare skill distribution in normal. You may put some extra points in War Horn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version